UNIUYO Final Year Clearance for NYSC: This article provides a concise, vital, and complete guide about the Uniuyo final year clearance for NYSC including topics on the requirements, schedule, procedures, portal, how to begin, FAQs, Final thoughts, and more important updates.
Are you in the last semester of your final year at the University of Uyo, Uyo? Are you seeking valuable information about the Uniuyo final year clearance for the National Youth Service Corps, NYSC? Then here’s the right article for you.
Here you’ll find very valuable information about the Uniuyo final year clearance, how to begin, the procedures, and lots more to help you obtain the information you need. As you get on this article, make sure that you do not just click to read it but also to take into consideration the guidelines and instructions that I have provided here in this article for you. Let’s proceed!
Requirements for Uniuyo Final Year Clearance
To be able to carry out the Uniuyo final year clearance, all current final year students and all those who completed their study programs before the 2013/2014 academic sessions but were not being cleared due to one issue or the other are all required to go before the Uniuyo screening panel with the following requirements:
- Original copies and photocopies of all the certificates they presented during admission screening
- Original copies and photocopies of birth certificates and or age declaration
- Original copies and phot-copies of admission letters including PUTME result slip
- A shred of Valid evidence or proof of a change of name if applicable
- Original copies and photocopies of fee clearance cards and School fee receipts
- Course registration forms(Original copies and photocopies)
- One recently taken passport photo with a red background
Notice for Uniuyo Clearance
- This is a notice to all final-year students stating that it is very important to undergo their final-year screening exercise at the records unit of the University of Uyo, Nigeria. Failure to do this, in all students affected not be able to receive the NYSC call-up letters and postings and will not be deemed fit to receive their notification of results from the examination unit of the University of Uyo, Nigeria
- You should also note that all those students who were screened will not graduate until the commencement of the next session.
- **Students must also note that confirmations and online statements of results will not be accepted
Schedule for Uniuyo Final Year Clearance
The schedule for the Uniuyo final year clearance is as seen below:
|Faculty of Arts||Monday, 28th August||9: 30 am|
|Basic Medicals||Wednesday, 30th August||9:30 am|
|Business Administration||Wednesday, 30th August||9:30 am|
|Clinical Sciences||Thursday, 31st August||10:30 am|
|Education||Thursday, 31st August
Friday, 1st September
|Engineering||Monday, 4th September||9:30 am|
|Environmental Studies||Tuesday, 5th September||9:30 am|
|Pharmacy||Wednesday, 6th September||9:30 am|
|Sciences||Thursday, 7th September||9:30 am|
|Social Sciences||Friday, 8th September||9;30am|
|Spill Over Cases||Monday, 11th September|
** All students involved should contact their exam officers for more clarity.
The University of Uyo Final Year Clearance portal
All final-year student is to endeavor to update their bio-data, make payments, and print out the necessary information on their Uniuyo students portal via the Uniuyo portals
University of Uyo Clearance Procedures
The University of Uyo final year clearance involves the following process:
- Writing of Carryover Courses
- Signing of Passbook
- Senate Approval of Graduating List
- Signed clearance form
- NYSC Mobilization
How to Begin Uniuyo Clearance for Final Year Students
Follow the procedures below carefully to undergo your Uniuyo final-year clearance:
All final-year students must make sure that they have cleared all their outstanding courses and carryovers and try as much as possible to confirm if their name is on the departmental graduating list which shows that the department recognizes that they do not have any outstanding or carryover courses
You must make sure that your passbook has been signed from year one till your final year and if you have not been doing that, you’ll be required to pay a certain amount of money as stated by the bursary or finance unit for that
Endeavor to get a clearance form from your faculty, it has to be signed by the faculty officers involved for you to proceed with your clearance after the senate has approved the graduating list
Go to the Uniuyo Senate for your certificate. At this point, you’ll be required to show
Visit the University of Uyo Student Affairs to find out how to about the National Youth Service Corps, NYSC mobilization.
After all the mobilization procedures, proceed to register for the NYSC and move on to serving your fatherland.
All final-year students of the University of Uyo should note that Uniuyo will not approve any student who owes their schools any clearance or for NYSC until they are cleared.
To be connected to the latest news and updates about the University of Uyo final year clearance for NYSC and other important notices, visit our site at Kindirecruit to avoid missing important notices!
- FUNAAB Student Portal Login
- UNIUYO Student Portal Login
- UNIMAID SRMS Student Portal
- UNICROSS Student Portal
- Dennis Osadebay University Admission Portal
- FUGUS Student Portal
- DELSU Portal Login
- RecruitmentNovember 29, 2023Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment 2024/2025 Portal
- BlogNovember 26, 2023Unemployment Support for USA Citizens: How to Apply
- RecruitmentNovember 23, 2023Npower Teach Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Portal
- RecruitmentNovember 16, 2023FAAN Recruitment 2024/2025 Application Form Portal