How to Acquire Opay Virtual Card for Online Payment. Are you an Opay user or a customer? On this notice, we inform the general public that Opay is providing virtual and physical debit cards to eligible customers. This article outlines how to acquire and receive an Opay Virtual Card for online payments in the comfort of your house.
I am an Opay user and have been using my Opay Card for online purchases for several months. In this article, I will guide you on acquiring your own Opay Virtual Card for online payments and other benefits.
You might ask what is so special about this card, mmm I can say there is something special about it; it is actually just like every other ATM card, but the truth of the matter is that it is very easy and reliable, and you also have a chance of benefiting from some bonus for each transaction you do online.
How to Apply for Opay Debit Card
This guide provides two ways to acquire an Opay Virtual Debit card for online payment in Nigeria in 2023: by applying from an Opay-verified merchant agent or by ordering directly from the bank.
Who Opay Are
OPay is a technology-driven platform that aims to enhance financial inclusion and promote shared prosperity. Beyond Banking offers a one-stop mobile-based platform for payments, transfers, loans, and savings. With over 35 million registered users and 500,000 agents in Nigeria, OPay provides essential services like money transfers and bill payments.
Opera Norway AS Group founded OPay Digital Services Limited, operating in emerging markets like Mexico, Nigeria, Egypt, and Pakistan in Asia, Africa, and Latin America.
About Opay Virtual Debit Card
Opay launched its Opay virtual debit card in 2021, a Mastercard and Visa card that enables online transactions through POS, WEB, and ATM, allowing users to withdraw money and earn cashback.
You Can Also Check
- eNaira Registration Portal Login
Features of Opay Virtual Debit Card
Listed below are the major features of the Opay virtual debit card.
- Make purchases through WEB, POS, and ATM anywhere in Nigeria.
- Available in naira pages
- Acceptable anywhere in Nigeria
- Zero lost card liability
- Lost/stolen reporting
- Manually Cashback
- Maintenance charge fee free
- Free transfers
How to Acquire Opay Virtual Card for Online Payment
- You first need to login to the Opay app with your login details.
- Click on “MY PROFILE” on your dashboard.
- Carefully fill out the online form requesting an Opay Virtual Card.
- Highlight a location for pickup.
- Supply all the necessary information in the space provided for it
It should be noted that the total charges for an Opay virtual debit card range between 700 and 1000 naira.
Can I use OPay virtual card for online transaction?
Yes, every OPay customer or user can now use their instant debit card, Opay virtual card, or physical debit card to pay for goods and services directly from their wallets. This card is accepted at various locations like POS terminals, ATMs, supermarkets, restaurants, and online shopping.
Can OPay Verve card be used for online payment?
The answer is YES, the Opay Verve card is acceptable online, and OPay users can now use the new Instant Debit Card to make purchases at various locations, including PoS terminals, ATMs, grocery stores, restaurants, petrol stations, and online retailers.
Is OPay virtual card a Visa or Mastercard?
OPay Visa and Mastercard have partnered to enable consumers and merchants in various regions, including Nigeria, Algeria, Morocco, Egypt, Ethiopia, Kenya, Pakistan, South Africa, and the UAE, to engage globally.
What is the difference between OPay physical card and OPay virtual card?
Virtual and physical credit cards are similar in payment methods, but virtual cards are exclusively for online purchases, while physical cards can be used in person, which may be the only advantage.
How to Use Opay Virtual Card
Opay virtual card is a convenient payment method for online and in-app purchases, allowing Chrome or Android to automatically fill in payment information during checkout or in-app purchases.
How to Register and Request for Opay Virtual debit card
Below is how to request an Opay virtual card online.
- Download and install the OPay app.
- Sign Up for an Account: Open the OPay app.
- Verify Your Account:
- Explore the Services:
- Check for Card Availability:
- Application Process:
- Submit Application Documents:
- Wait for Approval
- Card Delivery and Activation
OPay will deliver your ATM card to your address upon approval, and after receiving it, click the link below to activate it.
This is all we have for you regarding How to Acquire Opay Virtual Card for Online Payment, if you have any questions, please indicate them in the comment section below.
Kindly follow us on Kindi Recruit for more updates.
- Konga Recruitment
- JUMIA Recruitment
- Molfix Nigeria Recruitment
- EEDC Recruitment
- NCCE Recruitment
- NACA Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- IITA Recruitment
- NATCOM Recruitment
- JUMIA Recruitment
- FAAN Recruitment
- NSIWC Recruitment
- NCP Recruitment
- FUTO Recruitment
- Smith Godwin has been a writer at Kindi Recruit for a long time. He has confidence in roles that require a high level of diligence, strong teamwork, and advanced problem-solving skills, along with dedication to achieving uncompromising quality of work under stringent deadlines in an organization.
- BlogSeptember 8, 2023UNIMAID SRMS Student Portal Login | How to Login (2023)
- BlogSeptember 8, 2023Flowextra Login Registration Form 2023 | How to Register
- RecruitmentSeptember 8, 2023TSB Recruitment Posting List 2023/2024 | (Download Complete List)
- BlogSeptember 7, 2023Bauchi State University School Fees 2023/2024 Academic Session First and Second Semesters