JUMIA Recruitment 2024/2025 Application Form is out. JUMIA job vacancies, application form, recruitment portal (https://www.jumia.com.ng/sp-careers/), requirements, how to apply, starting/closing dates, and other relevant information are the major topics discussed today in this article.
Have you always wished to apply for a job at Jumia? Or would you like to apply for JUMIA Recruitment 2024/2025? If yes, we are glad to notify job seekers who reside in any part of Nigeria and the world at large that there are job vacancies in JUMIA.
In this article, we’ve carefully highlighted all necessary information about JUMIA Recruitment 2024 application forms, job vacancies, recruitment portal, and especially how you can successfully submit an application without any challenges.
We advise you to carefully read through until the end.
Functions of JUMIA
JUMIA is an African e-commerce platform with a marketplace, logistics, and payment system. With over 1 billion users and 500 million internet users, Jumia aims to simplify shopping and payment for millions of products while also fostering growth for SMEs and job opportunities for the younger generation.
JUMIA rapidly grows, experiencing double-digit growth since 2012 and also being led by top leaders. It employs 5,000 employees in 10 African countries, fostering sustainable impact and empowering a new generation through unique opportunities and skills development.
JUMIA’s goal is to become Africa’s trusted institution, establishing world-class business and professional behavior, contributing to economic and social progress, and inspiring others to do the same.
JUMIA is an open B2C platform catering to Africa’s growing consumer market, offering quality, branded products.
Is Jumia recruiting online?
Yes, JUMIA recruitment 2023 has begun. The recruitment process is ongoing, and prospective applicants can submit applications through the online recruitment portal at https://www.jumia.com.ng/sp-careers/.
Very importantly, applicants should note that the application form is free and accessible to all interested candidates. As long as you have an internet-enabled device, you can apply for the ongoing Jumia recruitment successfully.
JUMIA Recruitment Job Vacancies
Below are the vacant positions you can submit an application for with your desired job of choice.
- NI – Human Resource Associate
- NI – Key Account Manager Home Category
- NI – Head of Key Account
- Investor Relations Manager – Jumia
- Java Software Engineer
- Project Manager
- Cyber Defense Specialist
- Data Engineer
- Finance Systems Specialist
- Frontend Developer
- Frontend Intern
- Frontend Software Engineer
- Golang Developer
- Golang Software Engineer
- HR Operation Coordinator
- IC – Jforce Intership
- Information Security Analyst
- Information Security Engineer
- In-House Systems Administrator
- Internal Control Manager
- Internship Global Program
- Investor Relations Manager
- iOS Developer
- Jumia Advertising Operations Associate
- KE – Legal Counsel Financial Services
- Node.JS Software Engineer
- Quality Assurance Analyst
- Product Owner
- Principal Engineer
- Senior Accounting Controller
- Senior Android Developer
- Senior Java Software Engineer
- Senior Java Software Engineer
- Service Control Specialist
- SE – Station Hub Junior Operator
- Site Reliability Engineer
- Site Reliability Engineering Manager
- SW Engineer Intern
Requirements for JUMIA Recruitment 2024
For this year’s JUMIA recruitment, for each Jumia job vacancy, there are specific educational qualifications and requirements attached to them, but in general, below are the important criteria candidates should watch out for while applying.
- Proficiency in English, clear communication, and a professional work environment
- Those interested in the application must be physically and mentally fit.
- Prospective candidates must exhibit good behavior and composure.
- Intended, concerned, or interested applicants must possess a legal means of identification, i.e. NIN, Voters’ Card, Driver’s License.
- Before submitting an application, applicants must make sure they possess a minimum of five (5) credits in any of the following, of which English and mathematics are mandatory: SSCE, NECO, and NABTEB, etc.
- Prospective applicants should not be younger than 18 years of age at the time of application.
- Candidates with either an M.Sc., B.Sc., HND, NCE, or OND in a related field from a recognized institution.
Required Skills Needed to Work at JUMIA Recruitment
Applicants who intend to apply for the ongoing Jumia job 2023 must meet the following skills to work at Jumia:
- The person must have excellent analytical skills and a strong team spirit.
- Applicants who have knowledge about Jumia’s online services or use Jumia to work from home are an added advantage.
- Candidates must know how to present products and find solutions effectively.
- Applicants with adequate working experience will have an added advantage.
- Ensure to complete multiple tasks before the deadline
- Ability to build relationships to improve results
- Applicants should be willing to work in a new environment.
JUMIA Recruitment Portal
https://www.jumia.com.ng/sp-careers/ is the official recruitment portal for JUMIA Recruitment 2023, where all recruitment processes are carried out.
Applicants are to fill out an application form, make sure that the documents uploaded on the form are valid so that they can stand a chance of being shortlisted, and also adhere strictly to all instructions and guidelines attached to the position applied for.
How to apply for JUMIA Recruitment 2024
Here is the application process for applying for the JUMIA online job vacancy 2024.
- Visit the careers portal at http://www.jumia.com.ng/sp-careers/.
- On the career page, click on Apply.
- On the Opportunities option, select the location and department of your choice.
- Go through the Jumia vacancies and select anyone that best fits your country.
- Choose a position that best qualifies your current academic certificate
- Before you begin your application, carefully read all the instructions and guidelines provided on the application form.
- Fill out the demand details on the application form accurately, without any errors.
- Upload your resume, degree, discipline, and any other required documents.
- Proofread your application to avoid common mistakes.
- Do well to click on submit button for you to submit your application
- Ensure you submit your application on or before the closing dates stipulated on the recruitment portal.
JUMIA Recruitment Closing Dates
The closing date for 2023 JUMIA Recruitment has not yet been published, but the recruitment exercise is ongoing, Interested applicants are to visit the recruitment portal to access available Jumia job vacancies, and submit an application accordingly before the announcement of the recruitment deadline.
Reasons and Benefits of Being Employed by JUMIA
- Employees have a comprehensive health plan, including spouses and children.
- Jumia Academy offers entrepreneurial learning and global expertise to all its employees in Africa and the world as a whole.
- Competitive and comprehensive salary package.
- Jumia places adequate value on diverse knowledge and growth opportunities for its staff to grow across various roles in the organization.
- Employees also have the opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic group of individuals around the world.
- Unmatched personal and professional growth for future Internet ventures
- Employees’ growth will be influenced by professionalism, career advancement, best practices, and global knowledge transfer.
How much do Jumia employees make?
Being employed by JUMIA, first and foremost, will make you a prospective leader and also help you understand the world better. Secondly, you’ll have the opportunity to interact and meet people you otherwise wouldn’t have met.
Most importantly, considering their financial rewards and benefits, which are comprehensive, in JUMIA, the salary structure is very attractive, with a regular paycheck or salary credited to your bank account every month without asking or requesting.
So, I will encourage you to consider submitting an application for the ongoing Jumia recruitment.
Is there anything else you would like to know about JUMIA recruitment? If yes, kindly indicate it in the comment section below.
- Smith Godwin has been a writer at Kindi Recruit for a long time. He has confidence in roles that require a high level of diligence, strong teamwork, and advanced problem-solving skills, along with dedication to achieving uncompromising quality of work under stringent deadlines in an organization.
- BlogFebruary 28, 2024Top 10 Highest Paying Tech Jobs in Nigeria 2024 Update
- Ask KindiFebruary 28, 20245 Best Careers in Nigeria for You ( 2024 Update)
- RecruitmentFebruary 27, 2024Ongoing Recruitment in Nigeria 2024/2025 | Recruitment News in Nigeria Today
- RecruitmentFebruary 27, 2024NAF Registration Portal Login 2024 – www.nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng