NESTOIL Recruitment 2023/2024 has begun. If you wish to apply for NESTOIL job vacancies 2023, recruitment portal https://nestoilgroup.com/careers/, career port, requirements, how to apply, starting/closing dates, and every other relevant information about the recruitment process are available for you here.
NESTOIL recently published an advertisement for vacancies in the organization and is currently calling on suitably qualified applicants to visit the application portal to fill out and submit the online job application form.
Prior to that, if you have been aspiring to apply for a job at NESTOIL, now is the right time. In this article, we have highlighted detailed information concerning NESTOIL job vacancies, success tips, qualifications, and how to easily apply.
Before we start, here are some of the most frequently asked questions regarding NESTOIL recruitment we’ve received.
- Is there recruitment of NESTOIL in 2023
- Will there be NESTOIL recruitment this year?
- What are the requirements for NESTOIL recruitment 2023?
- How do I apply for NESTOIL recruitment?
- How long does NESTOIL training take?
- Is NESTOIL recruitment form out?
- How do I apply for a job with NESTOIL?
- What are the qualifications to work in NESTOIL?
- Is NESTOIL application still ongoing?
- How much is the NESTOIL recruitment form?
- What is the deadline for the NESTOIL Recruitment?
We’ve taken time to lay out satisfying and genuine answers to each of the above questions, so what’re you waiting for? Just keep reading.
Overview of NESTOIL
NESTOIL is Nigeria’s largest EPCC company and has been contributing to local content in the Oil and Gas sector since 1991. With over 2,000 employees, they redefine industry standards in pipeline construction, repairs, maintenance, dredging, river crossing, and shoreline protection.
NESTOIL’s commitment to industry standards guides everything they do, offering competitive compensation and benefits because they know that this represents an investment in the people.
About NESTOIL Recruitment 2023
NESTOIL is seeking graduates and experienced professionals in engineering, geosciences, research, development, education, finance, law, and administrative fields for a rewarding career.
NESTOIL provides a comfortable working environment, respects its employees, rewards good performance, and encourages goal achievement.
And at NESTOIL, they offer challenging, rewarding professional opportunities for high-performing employees to achieve their dreams and make a positive difference through their work.
Is NESTOIL Recruitment Ongoing?
Yes, NESTOIL recruitment for 2023 has commenced. Interested candidates are to visit the NESTOIL career portal at https://nestoilgroup.com/careers/ and submit an application for vacant positions of their choice.
We have highlighted and as well explained in practical ways how you can successfully submit an application for the ongoing NESTOIL recruitment. Also, note that the application form is free and accessible to all citizens of Nigeria, according to the list below.
Akwa Ibom State, Anambra State, Kano State, Gombe State, Katsina State, Kwara State, Nasarawa State, Abia State, Cross River State, Taraba State, Adamawa State, Ondo State, Delta State, Ebonyi State, Edo State, Ekiti State, Bayelsa State, Benue State, Borno State, Jigawa State, Kaduna State, Niger State, Ogun State, Kebbi State, Osun State, Sokoto State, Kogi State, Oyo State, Zamfara State, Plateau State, Lagos State Rivers State, Yobe State, Imo State, Enugu State, Bauchi State.
Nestoil Recruitment Job Vacancies
Recently, NESTOIL advertised the latest job openings in the organization and hereby invites applications from suitably qualified applicants.
According to the official notification in the recruitment portal, there are about thirty (30) vacant positions available, which are:
- Accounts Intern
- CADD Engineer
- Bids & Proposals Manager
- Senior Bids & Proposals Engineer
- Medical Officer
- Human Resources Officer
- Finance Officer
- Petroleum Engineer
- Lead, Process Engineer
- Lead, Instrument & Control Engineer
- Port Captain
- Company Legal Adviser
- Corporate Communications Lead
- Dredge Electronics Specialist at Nestoil Plc
- Technical Manager
- Technical Manager – VLCC
- QAQC Manager
- Technical Superintendent Port Engineer
- Internal Control Officer
- Operations Manager
- Internal Audit Officer
- Hydraulics Specialist
- Internal Audit Manager
- Dredge Electronics Specialist
- Corporate Communications Lead
- Financial Controller
- Company Legal Adviser
I believe from the above, you have seen the position you would like to apply for, below are the general requirements which you must adhere to if you want to be among the shortlisted candidates.
In case you don’t have interest in any of the abovementioned job vacancies, listed below are some of the trending recruitment in Nigeria.
Requirements for NESTOIL Recruitment
- Candidates must be effective in both oral and written communication skills, including presentations.
- Intended persons must impart knowledge to others, and be self-motivated to learn and adopt new technologies.
- Interested applicants should be proactive in doing things with analytical skills and also pay attention to details.
- The ability to partake in and perform very well in a cross-functional work environment and be an excellent team player is also demanded from any applicant.
- A minimum of 4+ years of work experience in a similar field of discipline, especially in the position you are applying for.
- Candidates should be able to read, understand, and interpret all engineering and technical drawings.
- Applicants should be able to evaluate data, record data from drawings, compile, count, bill quantities, and bill materials.
- Ability to solve problems, take inventory, record facts, and examine
- Interested candidates must be able to carry out investigations, classify data, and conduct research.
- Applicants must be open-minded toward others and work in a multidisciplinary team.
- Applicants must prove that they can deliver a high-quality proposal with due regard to safety and designs/concepts on time.
- Interested candidates must have a solid working knowledge of Oil and Gas industry engineering codes and standards.
- Any concerned applicants must have valid and legal means of identification.
- Prospective candidates must possess a certified qualification certificate attached to any positions they are applying for.
NESTOIL Recruitment Portal
https://nestoilgroup.com/careers/ is the recruitment portal for NESTOIL recruitment 2023. So interested candidates are to access this portal and duly submit an application form, following all the instructions and guidelines provided on the application portal.
How to Apply for NESTOIL Recruitment
- First, go to NESTOIL official website:
- Click career on the right menu bar.
- Pick any position that well describes your qualifications.
- Carefully scan through both the specific requirements and instructions.
- Create an account and log in to commence your application.
- Provide all relevant details about yourself, not fake information.
- Scan all your documents (academic, CV, cover letter, and professional certificates) and upload them on the application form.
- Take a break and go through your details once again.
- After satisfying yourself, submit your application.
NESTOIL Recruitment Closing Date
The closing dates for 2023 NESTOIL recruitment exercise have not yet been announced. Applicants are encouraged to visit the recruitment portal to get the latest information, access the available job vacancies and submit an application accordingly.
Considering that NESTOIL paid reasonable money (salary) to all their staff, I will highly advise that you have any thought of applying for the ongoing NESTOIL recruitment.
And also, NESTOIL looks after the well-being of all its employees, providing adequate health care, housing services, development opportunities, and more.
- Lafarge Recruitment
- Dangote Refinery Recruitment
- SPDC Recruitment
- Beloxxi Recruitment
- Shell Recruitment
- Chevron Recruitment
- Coca Cola Recruitment
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
- Smith Godwin has been a writer at Kindi Recruit for a long time. He has confidence in roles that require a high level of diligence, strong teamwork, and advanced problem-solving skills, along with dedication to achieving uncompromising quality of work under stringent deadlines in an organization.
- BlogSeptember 8, 2023UNIMAID SRMS Student Portal Login | How to Login (2023)
- BlogSeptember 8, 2023Flowextra Login Registration Form 2023 | How to Register
- RecruitmentSeptember 8, 2023TSB Recruitment Posting List 2023/2024 | (Download Complete List)
- BlogSeptember 7, 2023Bauchi State University School Fees 2023/2024 Academic Session First and Second Semesters