AGIP oil company recruitment exercise is always carried out once a couple of years. The recruitment portal, requirements, how to apply, and starting/closing date are discussed in this article.
Are you a graduate looking for a job in the oil and gas sector? if yes, then Agip Oil and gas company is the best company to work with. Continue reading this article to know how to apply for Agip Oil company recruitment.
To be precise, below are the topics you will learn on this webpage:
- If AGIP Oil & Gas Company’s recruitment form is out,
- The requirements for AGIP Oil & Gas Recruitment 2023
- What is the AGIP Oil & Gas Recruitment Portal?
- How to submit an application
- Starting/Closing dates
Sit back, and let’s get started.
Is AGIP Oil Company Recruitment Form Out?
No, the AGIP Oil & Gas Recruitment Job Application Form is not yet out for Nigerian applicants. According to a reliable source, Agip recruitment 2023 will soon commence, and it is always competitive because many graduates tend to apply for this job.
Therefore, you need to know everything about the Agip oil company recruitment before the starting date is announced.
Who is Eligible to Apply for AGIP Oil Company Recruitment?
Applicants from any of the 36 states of the federation are eligible to apply. They must possess all the requirements as stated below.
- Intended applicants should be at least 18 years of age.
- Applicants must provide any means of identification from the country they are applying from.
- Certification and registration in occupational medicine, public health, or an emergency specialty
- Those aiming for higher positions should have at least a degree in a related field.
- Depending on the position applying for, applicants who possess at least 4 years of work experience have a great advantage.
- Applicants who are members of relevant professional bodies are at an advantage.
- Applicants must be willing to travel frequently.
- The applicant must be physically and medically fit (accompanied by a certificate of fitness from any government-approved hospital).
- The applicant must have good customer service skills.
- An interested applicant must have the ability to develop a workable framework and also be able to work within multicultural settings and accept new challenges with ease.
- Applicants must have problem-solving skills and creativity and be self-motivated and result-oriented.
- The applicant must possess at least 5 credits in any of the following certificates: WASSCE, NECO, GCE, or NABTEB. Credit in Mathematics and English is highly demanded.
- The applicant must be computer literate and be able to make use of basic computer applications.
AGIP Oil Company Recruitment Portal
The AGIP Oil & Gas recruitment portal differs for each country, but the universal portal is https://www.eni.com/en-IT/careers.html. Applicants can select the country they are applying from. For Nigerians, there are currently no open job vacancies.
How to Apply Oil Company Recruitment
- Visit the AGIP recruitment portal via https://www.eni.com/en-IT/careers.html.
- Click on the vacancies section on the menu bar.
- Make sure you select your desired position.
- Sign up for an account and log in to begin your application.
- Verify your email, which will be sent to your registered email.
- Make sure you provide the correct information on the application form.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Review your application to avoid mistakes.
- Then, submit your application using the submit button.
- Then frequently check your mail for an important update from AGIP Oil & Gas Company.
Alternatively, applicants can submit a speculative application if there are no job opportunities. To do this, simply create an account on the recruitment portal https://www.eni.com/en-IT/careers.html and submit your curriculum vitae (CV).
AGIP Oil & Gas Recruitment Process
- Job application stage
This is the beginning stage, where all prospective applicants will visit the AGIP recruitment portal at https://www.eni.com/en-IT/careers.html to see the latest job vacancies and start applying.
- Shortlisting of successful Applicants
After completion of the recruitment exercise, the AGIP Human Resources Team will then review all successfully submitted applications and approve applicants who follow and meet all demanded requirements.
Shortlisted applicants will be scheduled for a screening interview, which AGIP will then select using the applicant’s academic/professional certificates to examine.
- Training and Appointment
Applicants who succeed at the interview stage will undergo training for some weeks, and then they will receive an appointment letter to resume work immediately.
The AGIP Oil & Gas Company has not yet started their recruitment, therefore, the deadline has not been announced.
Ongoing Recruitment in Nigeria
Kindi Recruit is an online platform that provides job seekers with all recruitment updates, both within and outside of Nigeria. Interested applicants have the choice to choose any job that fits their qualifications and discipline.
Follow us on: Facebook, LinkedIn
- RecruitmentNovember 26, 2023Rano Airline Recruitment 2023/2024 Job Application Form
- RecruitmentNovember 23, 2023Port Harcourt Shoprite Recruitment 2023/2024 Application
- RecruitmentNovember 23, 2023Nestle Nigeria Recruitment 2023 Application Form Portal
- BlogNovember 23, 2023Lafarge Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Portal