Are you searching for job vacancies in the Securities and Exchange Commission Recruitment? If yes, this article outlines how to access the SEC Recruitment 2023/2024 application form portal, the application method, requirements, starting/closing date, and as well the available vacancies.
The SEC Recruitment 2023/2024 application portal www.sec.gov.ng/about/career will soon be accepting applications from potential job seekers. If you are interested, this is the opportunity for you to achieve that dream of working with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Is SEC Recruitment 2023 Form Out?
The Securities and Exchange Commission 2023 recruitment exercise is yet to begin. However, we will update you immediately once the SEC commences their recruitment, and we also advise you to disregard any information from anyone who claims SEC Recruitment 2023 has begun.
However, in this article, we have explained everything you need to know before the SEC Recruitment starts.
SEC Recruitment Job Vacancies
The Securities and Exchange Commission is always recruiting and searching for the best and brightest talented candidates to help them strengthen their team and vision in order to serve stakeholders better. In searching for talents, the following are the core disciplines they normally target:
They also target other disciplines, like information technology, business administration, and the humanities, from time to time. Candidates will normally go through a structured competency assessment center where the technical and behavioral competencies most relevant to the vacancy are assessed.
Requirements for SEC Recruitment 2023
All prospective applicants who are interested in applying for the Securities and Exchange Commission recruitment should ensure that they meet the requirements to successfully submit their application;
- The prospective applicant must be a Nigerian citizen by birth.
- He or she must show good communication skills.
- An interested candidate should have accurate academic records and documents.
- Applicants must possess valid and approved means of identification like a National Identity Number (NIN), driver’s license, or international passport from their country of citizenship.
- The applicant must possess at least 5 credits in any of the following certificates: WASSCE, NECO, GCE, or NABTEB. Credit in Mathematics and English is highly demanded.
- The applicant must possess any of these Degrees before they can qualify to apply: an MSc., B.Sc., HND, NCE, or OND certificate in the field they are applying for.
- The applicant must be computer literate and be able to make use of basic computer applications.
- Applicants must not be below 18 years
- All intending applicants must be medically and physically fit.
- Applicants must be willing to relocate to any country if it is demanded.
SEC Recruitment Portal
The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) 2023 recruitment portal is http://www.sec.gov.ng. Interested persons are to visit the website and complete the application on or before the deadline.
How to Apply for SEC Recruitment 2023
To successfully apply for the Securities and Exchange Commission 2023 recruitment, go to the SEC official portal at http://www.sec.gov.ng using either a smartphone or computer (desktop or laptop) to complete the following steps:
- Click on the application menu.
- Click on the position you most prefer.
- Provide the information required to sign up for an account and login to begin your application.
- Read carefully the instructions for the position you are applying for.
- Fill out the application form accurately.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Review your application to avoid mistakes.
- Click on the submit button to submit your application.
- Then frequently check your mail for an important update from the SEC
SEC Recruitment Closing Date 2023
The SEC recruitment closing date has not been officially announced. At present, the Securities and Exchange Commission is closed. We will update you immediately once the form is out.
How can I apply for SEC Recruitment 2023?
Go to the SEC official portal at http://www.sec.gov.ng/ using either a smartphone or computer (desktop/laptop), to obtain the application form.
Is SEC currently recruiting?
No. The Securities and Exchange Commission 2023 recruitment exercise has yet to begin. The application will soon commence.
How much is the salary of the Security and Exchange Commission in Nigeria?
72,800 Naira is the estimated average salary for the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) in Nigeria.
SEC Recruitment Update 2023
The Securities and Exchange Commission does not demand any money from any candidate, the application form is free of charge. Beware of fraudsters and scammers.
For the latest update about recruitment, kindly subscribe and bookmark our webpage so that once the exercise commences, you will be the first to know.
Other Ongoing Recruitment in Nigeria
Nigerian Navy Recruitment
Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
Kindi Recruit is an online platform that provides job seekers with all recruitment updates, both within and outside of Nigeria. Interested applicants have the choice to choose any job that fits their qualifications and discipline.
Follow us on: Facebook, LinkedIn