FMBN Recruitment 2023 is ongoing. The Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria job application form is available on the recruitment portal www.fmbn.gov.ng. Read this article to know the recruitment process of FMBN, how to apply, the requirements, and the closing date.
Is FMBN Recruitment Form 2023 Out?
Yes. The FMBN recruitment form for 2023 is out. Intending applicants are advised to log in to the FMBN application portal at www.fmbn.gov.ng to obtain the application form and to submit their application on or before the FMBN deadline.
FMBN Recruitment Form
The Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria recruitment form is only available on the FMBN job portal. Interested applicants should not make payments to anybody as the FMBN recruitment form is free. Moreover, when filling out the application form, ensure you provide correct information about yourself.
Other job opportunities we recommend you apply
Nigerian Navy Recruitment
Requirements for FMBN Recruitment 2023
- The prospective applicant must be a Nigerian citizen by birth.
- The applicant must acquire a B.Sc., HND, NCE, or OND certificate in the related field.
- A valid means of identification like a NIN, Driver’s License, or international passport is demanded from any interested applicants..
- Intending applicants must have strategic planning and tactical execution.
- An interested applicant must have the ability to develop a workable framework and also be able to work within multicultural settings and accept new challenges with ease.
- Applicants must have problem-solving skills and creativity and be self-motivated and result-oriented.
- The applicant must possess at least 5 credits in any of the following certificates: WASSCE, NECO, GCE, or NABTEB. Credit in Mathematics and English is highly demanded.
- The applicant must be computer literate and be able to make use of basic computer applications.
- Applicants must not be below 18 years
- All intending applicants must be medically and physically fit.
All 36 states in Nigeria are eligible to apply for the ongoing Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria recruitment. These states are;
Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Borno, Cross River, Delta,
Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara,
Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara, FCT Abuja.
FMBN Recruitment Portal
The Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria recruitment portal is open for online registration. www.fmbn.gov.ng is the FMBN’s official application portal for 2023 FMBN recruitment.
Qualified applicants are advised to fill and submit their application form on the FMBN recruitment portal on or before the closing date.
How to Apply for FMBN Recruitment 2023
- Visit the FMBN recruitment portal via www.fmbn.gov.ng.
- Click on the careers section on the menu bar.
- Choose the position you most prefer.
- Sign up for an account and log in to begin your application.
- Verify your email, which will be sent to your registered email.
- Carefully read and follow the instructions regarding the position you are applying for.
- Make sure you provide the correct information on the application form.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Review your application to avoid mistakes.
- Then, submit your application on the submit button.
- Then frequently check your mail for an important update from the FMBN.
Shortlisted Candidates for FMBN Recruitment 2023
When you successfully submit your application, kindly wait to be contacted via the email address or phone number you used during registration by the FMBN resource team. Or you can frequently check this webpage, where the shortlisted name will be uploaded as soon as FMBN releases the shortlisted candidate.
The closing date for FMBN recruitment 2023 is not yet scheduled, but it will be announced very soon. Interested applicants are advised to visit the Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria recruitment portal to fill and submit their applications before the announcement of the closing date for FMBN recruitment 2023.
Ongoing Recruitment in Nigeria
Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
Kindi Recruit is an online platform that provides job seekers with all recruitment updates, both within and outside of Nigeria. Interested applicants have the choice to choose any job that fits their qualifications and discipline.
Follow us on: Facebook, LinkedIn