Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2023: Do you want to apply for NAF recruitment? if yes, the application portal, requirements, how to apply, and application closing date are discussed in this article.
NAF Recruitment 2023 Job Positions
The Nigerian Air Force Recruitment available positions for which applicants may apply to include:
- Airmen cadre
- Airwomen Cafre
Is Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2023 Form Out?
The Nigerian Air Force job application form for 2023 is not yet out. But, the NAF recruitment form will soon commence. Therefore, you’re expected to know the basic requirements, NAF recruitment portal, and how to submit an application. You know that thousands of Nigerians are interested in this opportunity, you need to get prepared so that you can be shortlisted among other applicants.
Basic Requirements For Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2023
Below are the basic requirements for NAF Recruitment 2023, before you are eligible to apply:
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth
- A valid means of identification. You can only use one of the following; a National Identity Card, a Driver’s license, an International Passport, or Voter’s card.
- An indigenous certificate from your state (that is your State of Origin)
- A consent letter from your parent or guardian must be printed and completely filled out.
- Applicant’s certificate of birth (your birth certificate)
- Applicants must print out Attestation and Acknowledgement Forms and have them duly signed (the letter can be from the local government area’s chairman or any military personnel).
- The applicant must possess any of these: SSCE, HND, ND certificate, NABTEB, RN, RM or NCE, or a City & Guild Certificate, or Trade Test Certificate in any related field from a recognized university.
- Applicants must be physically and mentally sound for paramilitary operations.
- A functioning email address is required.
- Applicants must be knowledgeable about computers, which will be an added advantage.
- The BMTC is composed of non-tradesmen and women with an age limit between 18 – 22, and tradesmen and women with an age limit between 18 – 25.
How to Apply for Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2023
The following are the procedures for applying successfully for NFA Recruitment 2023:
- First, log in to the NAF Recruitment Portal via https://nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng
- On the e-recruitment site, select “Apply.”
- Click on any position you want to apply.
- Fill in your correct information in the boxes or spaces provided that fit your qualification.
- Upload all required documents.
- Proofread and verify all your information carefully to avoid unnecessary mistakes.
- Then, click the submit button at the left-side end of the form, and your application will be submitted immediately.
- You are advised to print out your confirmation slip, which is your Reference ID, and keep it in a safe place.
- Download and print the guarantor’s form.
When is the Closing Date for NAF Recruitment?
The closing date has not been announced as the recruitment process is not in progress. Nigerian Air Force applications always last for 6 weeks from the opening date. Interested applicants must submit their application before the deadline. And also have in mind that the NAF 2023 shortlist will be published online. Check back on this page or bookmark it for a new update when registration will commence.
What you should know about NAF Recruitment Portal 2023
Following the official website, applying for NAF Recruitment 2023 may be easy, but the following information is very important to note for a better landing and to avoid falling into a trap.
- The NAF Registration Form is absolutely free; no charges are attached to it.
- The application is online. To register, visit https://nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng.
- Following successful registration, NAF shortlisted names will be communicated to you via SMS or email at the address you provided during registration.
- All interested applicants are to upload all the necessary documents on the Nigerian Air Force Portal.
- The Basic Military Training Course is short.
- Training for recruits to become Airmen and Airwomen normally takes not more than six months.
- It is mainly for those who possess an SSCE, HND, ND certificate, NABTEB, RN, RM or NCE or a City & Guilds or Trade Test certificate.
- The BMTC is composed of non-tradesmen and women with an age limit between 18 and 22, and tradesmen and women with an age limit between 18 and 25.
- An indigenous certificate from your state “that is your :State of Origin:
- An attestation letter from your parent or guardian must be printed and completely filled out.
- Applicant’s certificate of birth.
NAF Recruitment FQS
Is the NAF Recruitment 2023 form out?
The Nigerian Air Force has not announced the official opening date for NAF Recruitment 2023. The start date has not yet begun.
Is Nigerian Air Force portal open?
No. All interested applicants should visit the Nigerian Air Force’s official website via https://nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng for the commencement date.
How to apply for Nigeria Air force form?
Go to https://nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng and select the available positions, then complete your registration.
Other Ongoing Recruitment in Nigeria
Nigerian Navy Recruitment
Kindi Recruit is an online platform that provides job seekers with all recruitment updates, both within and outside of Nigeria. Interested applicants have the choice to choose any job that fits their qualifications and discipline.
Follow us on: Facebook, LinkedIn