UNICEF Recruitment 2023…Have you always wanted to work for the United Nations? Have you been anticipating applying for the United Nations Children’s Fund 2023 recruitment? Then, look no further, we have put together useful updates in this article to successfully help you scale through your UNICEF 2023 Recruitment exercise.
Is UNICEf Currently Recruiting?
Yes, The United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund is currently accepting applications from suitable and qualified applicants. The UNICEF recruitment portal is www.jobs.unicef.org.
What You Should Know About UNICEF
The United Nations Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is a United Nations Agency whose major responsibility is to distribute or make available aid for the humanitarian and development of children globally.
They work in about 190 countries and regions around the world to carry out their mission of assisting children to reach and maximize their potential, speaking and advocating for them from early infancy to their teenage.
UNICEF Recruitment Available Job Vacancy
Below is the list of all functional areas of the United Nations Children’s Emergency Fund where vacancies are currently open. All interested applicants are advised to check the positions available in each of the functional areas of recruitment at UNICEF, read the requirements for each of the positions, and adhere strictly to instructions to successfully apply.
- Fund Raising
- Executive Management
- Senior Leadership Vacancies
- Facilities Management
- Financial Management
- Human Resources
- Legal affairs
- Information Communication Technology
- Supply Management
Program and policy
- Adolescent Development
- Child Protection
- Early Childhood Development
- Gender Development
- Health and Nutrition
- Knowledge Management
- Program Management
- Research, Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation
- Social and Behavior Change
- Social Policy
- Un Volunteer
- WASH(Water, Sanitation and Hygiene)
Requirements for UNICEF Recruitment 2023
All Applicants who are interested in applying for the UNICEF 2023 recruitment should ensure that they meet up with requirements to successfully apply;
- All prospective applicants must show good communication skill
- They must apply from eligible regions
- They must have accurate academic records and documents
- Applicants must possess valid and approved means of identification like a National Identity Number(NIN), Driver’s license, or International Passport from their country of citizenship
- Intending applicants must be willing to relocate to their places of assignment
- They must be able to communicate in one of the official languages of the United Nations
- Additional knowledge of more than one language is a plus
- They must possess a minimum of bachelor’s degree in the field they are applying for
- Interested Applicants must not keep or have a criminal record
- They must be computer literate and must be able to make use of basic computer software
- Applicants must be from 18 years and above as stated in the individual position’s requirement
- All intending applicants must be medically fit and must adhere to covid-19 health guideline
How to Apply UNICEF Recruitment 2023
To successfully for the United Nations Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF), go to the UNICEF official recruitment portal www.jobs.unicef.org and do the following;
- Click on the available position, select the location you need, and the job type
- Next, click on your most preferred job opening
- Read the instruction on the position you are interested in
- On the ‘apply now’ tab, click to apply
- Provide the information required to sign up including your email
- Go to your email confirmation message sent, click to confirm
- Next, you can now log in to access your dashboard
- Fill out the application form accurately
- Make sure you upload all the documents you are asked to upload
- Review your application
- Click on the submit button to submit your application
- Save the PDF of your application once you submit it
- Congratulations on successfully applying to the UNICEF recruitment 2023
- Check your mail often for other important notifications from UNICEF
Closing Date for UNICEF 2023 Recruitment
The United Nations Children’s Emergency Fund stated that the deadline for the ongoing recruitment exercise 2023 is on 24th April 2023. Candidates are told to apply and submit their application on or before Monday, April 24th 11:59 pm-midnight West African Time.
FAQs about UNICEF Recruitment
How much does the United Nations Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) pay?
UNICEF pays its workers on an hourly plan of $20 to $52
How long does it take to receive a letter of employment from UNICEF?
The United Nations Children Emergency Fund employment status notification process varies, it might take up to months, days, and weeks. Applicants’ show keep checking their email for a notification of employment status
The United Nations Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) does not require an application fee to apply, applicants are advised not to give or make payments to any website to avoid being scammed
UNICEF does not discriminate against any candidate who wishes to apply for any of their job opening based on gender, religion, race, color, disability, etc. Employment at UNICEF is fair and transparent and on merit.
To stay up to date on the latest and honest news about UNICEF RECRUITMENT 2023, bookmark our blog site and subscribe to be the first to be informed.
Kindi Recruit is an online platform that provides job seekers with all recruitment updates, both within and outside of Nigeria. Interested applicants have the choice to choose any job that fits their qualifications and discipline.
Follow us on: Facebook, LinkedIn
- RecruitmentNovember 26, 2023Rano Airline Recruitment 2023/2024 Job Application Form
- RecruitmentNovember 23, 2023Port Harcourt Shoprite Recruitment 2023/2024 Application
- RecruitmentNovember 23, 2023Nestle Nigeria Recruitment 2023 Application Form Portal
- BlogNovember 23, 2023Lafarge Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Portal