Dangote Refinery Recruitment 2023…Are you interested in applying for Dangote Groups of Companies? if yes, the recruitment portal, available vacancies, job requirements, how to apply, and closing date are discussed in this article.
Is Dangote Refinery Recruitment Form Out?
Yes, the Human Resources Management of Dangote Refinery has officially published Dangote recruitment application form on their career portal, interested applicants can visit Dangote recruitment portal to send in their application before the application is closed.
Dangote Refinery Recruitment Portal
The Dangote recruitment portal is https://apply.workable.com/dangote/. Prospective applicants can visit this portal to know everything about Dangote refinery jobs.
Dangote Recruitment Available Job Vacancies
The following positions are currently open for the Dangote recruitment 2023. These include;
- Business Analyst and Researcher
- Finance and Account Manager
- Head of Security
- Senior Legal Manager
- Officer for Internal Control
- Deputy Manager for Safety, Environment and Health
- Plant Manager
Interested candidates must have all the requirements before applying for any of these job vacancies.
Requirements for Dangote Refinery Recruitment
To successfully get a job at Dangote Refinery, applicants must make sure that they fulfill all the requirements for the Dangote Refinery Recruitment 2023. The requirements are;
- All intending applicants must be citizens of Nigeria
- They must have legal means of Identification which includes (NIN, Permanent Voter’s Card, or International passport)
- Applicants should make sure that their Curriculum Vitae(CV) is up to date
- Applicants must have at least five(5) credit passes in their NECO, WAEC, GCE or NABTEB
- They must have a Bachelor’s Degree, Ordinary National Diploma(OND) or Higher National Diploma(HND)in subjects relevant to the job position they are interested in
- They must possess the ability to work without supervision
- All applicants must have good communication and interpersonal abilities
- They must be Customer service centered
- They must possess critical thinking ability and must be creative problem solvers
- Interested Applicants must be detailed oriented
- They must be an excellent team player
- They must present their National Youth Service Corps(NYSC) exempted or discharged certificates
- They must be ready to relocate to anywhere their services are needed
- Applicants must have the passion to learn, relearn, unlearn, and collaborate to achieve the mission of the Organization
- They must be able to write and communicate fluently in the English Language
Applicants from the states below are suitable to apply for the Dangote refinery recruitment.
Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara, FCT Abuja
How to Apply For Dangote Refinery Recruitment
To apply for a job at Dangote Refinery, check the following steps below to successfully apply:
- You must write an application letter or a cover letter stating the interested position you are applying for and your relevant competencies and skills and the experiences you have acquired that could make you fit for that position you are applying for
- Next, your Resume or Curriculum Vitae should bee Updated
- Then, get your educational qualifications and Professional Certificates scanned in PDF format of not higher than 2MB
- Send all Documents as an attachment on Gmail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check your email for further notifications
Dangote Refinery Recruitment Process
There are stages in Dangote Refinery 2023/2024 recruitment application you must know about. Check below so as not to miss out on any of the recruitment processes
- The Registration Stage
- The Pre- Shortlisting Stage
- The Selection Interview Stage
- The final Interview after the selection
- Job Offer Stage
- Acceptance and Resumption Stage
Dangote Refinery Recruitment Deadline
The Dangote Refinery Recruitment 2023/2024 closing date is said to be on the 1st of June, 2023. All intending, prospective applicants are can now send in their applications including Resumes, Cover or Application letter, and Educational and professional qualifications to email@example.com.
Getting job at Dangote refinery is not difficult, but, applicants must have all the requirements. If you have any questions kindly leave them in the box below and we’ll give you an immediate response.
Other Ongoing recruitments in Nigeria
Kindi Recruit is an online platform that provides job seekers with all recruitment updates, both within and outside of Nigeria. Interested applicants have the choice to choose any job that fits their qualifications and discipline.
Follow us on: Facebook, LinkedIn
- RecruitmentNovember 26, 2023Rano Airline Recruitment 2023/2024 Job Application Form
- RecruitmentNovember 23, 2023Port Harcourt Shoprite Recruitment 2023/2024 Application
- RecruitmentNovember 23, 2023Nestle Nigeria Recruitment 2023 Application Form Portal
- BlogNovember 23, 2023Lafarge Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Portal