Nova Scotia College of Nursing Recruitment for international nurses. Have you always wished you could apply for international nursing jobs? if yes, this is an opportunity for you as a registered nurse who wants to relocate and work abroad.
In this article, we have put together all the information you need to know about the Nova Scotia College of Nursing recruitment process, NSCN application portal, requirements, how to apply, and the closing date/deadline.
Keep reading and follow every instruction to successfully submit your NSCN application form.
Is Nova Scotia College Of Nursing Recruitment Form Out?
Yes, the Nova Scotia College Of Nursing recruitment process for qualified international nurses is out. Qualified applicants can apply for any of the available job positions.
The NSCN application for international registered nurses is ongoing. Interested applicants are advised to visit the Nova Scotia College Of Nursing recruitment portal https://www.nscn.ca/explore-nscn/nscn-team/careers to start their application process
Nova Scotia College Of Nursing Available Job Positions
The following are the current opportunities for prospective applicants;
- Registration Assistant
- People and Culture Lead
- To provide care to individuals, communities, families, and the society
- They are responsible for general nursing care, clinical leadership organization, and coordination
- They are responsible for their practice consistency with relevant ethical standards
- They’ll work with a team of medical providers to improve patients’ healthcare need all in Nova Scotia
Benefits of working with NSCN:
- Opportunity to advance or upgrade the organization
- Clinical education and support
- Provincial Pension Plan
- Different kinds of shifts including days, nights, evenings, weekends
- Health, dental, travel bonuses, life insurance coverage, and disability benefits
Requirements for Nova Scotia College Of Nursing Recruitment
To successfully be qualified for the Nova Scotia College Of Nursing (NSCN) recruitment, applicants must be able to meet the following application requirements:
- All Applicants must be licensed or qualified for a license with the Nova Scotia College of Nursing(NSCN)
- You must make sure that your resumes or curriculum Vitae contain all accurate information about your educational status, certifications, work experience, motivation etc
- You must be completely vaccinated as regarding Covid 19 vaccination guidelines
- Applicants should have a minimum of one year of work experience
- Experience in using computer software programs like MS Office etc
- Candidates must be proactive, customer service oriented, and must be a critical thinker
- You must have excellent proficiency in interpersonal, written, and oral communication abilities
- Ability to work in a multicultural organization
- Ability to manage workloads
- You must be able to promote diverse and inclusive workplace values and communications
- Applicants must have earned at least a university Bachelor’s Degree in an appropriate field
Who Is Eligible To Be A Nurse in Nova Scotia?
Only licensed nurses are eligible to work at the Nova Scotia College Of Nursing. To become a licensed nurse, you must pass the National Entrance Registration Examination (NCLEX-RN).
Nova Scotia College Of Nursing Recruitment for Nigerians
Qualified nurses from Nigerians are eligible to apply for the ongoing recruitment at Nova Scotia College Of Nursing. Other countries like India, the Philippines, the United States of America, the United Kingdom, Australia, and New Zealand are also eligible to apply.
How to Fill NSCN Application Form
To fill out the NSCN application form, sign-up by entering your email address. Once a confirmation email is sent, you will be required to complete and submit an application form.
How to Apply for Nova Scotia College of Nursing Recruitment
To apply NSCN recruitment, go to Google Chrome and search for https://www.nscn.ca/explore-nscn/nscn-team/careers, and choose your most desired position to apply. Read all the instructions before you apply with your cover letter and resume via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Check your email for any confirmation mail.
**Keep checking your spam emails and inbox for further updates from Nova Scotia College of Nursing.
Closing Date for Nova Scotia College Of Nursing Recruitment
The deadline for Nova Scotia College Of Nursing recruitment is May 14, 2023. Interested applicant should submit their applications on or before the closing date.
The Nova Scotia College of Nursing (NSCN) recruitment is free and they are committed to being an equal opportunity employer. Registered nurses from Nigeria and other qualified countries can take part in the NSCN application.
To stay updated with the latest news about the Nova Scotia College of Nursing recruitment application 2023, keep visiting this webpage for related articles.
Kindi Recruit is an online platform that provides job seekers with all recruitment updates, both within and outside of Nigeria. Interested applicants have the choice to choose any job that fits their qualifications and discipline.
Follow us on: Facebook, LinkedIn
- RecruitmentNovember 29, 2023Julius Berger Recruitment 2024/2025 Application Form Portal
- RecruitmentNovember 26, 2023Rano Airline Recruitment 2023/2024 Job Application Form
- RecruitmentNovember 23, 2023Port Harcourt Shoprite Recruitment 2023/2024 Application
- RecruitmentNovember 23, 2023Nestle Nigeria Recruitment 2023 Application Form Portal