EMSS Application Portal…Do you have an interest in applying for Expanded Midwives Service Scheme recruitment 2023/024? I hope your answer will be yes. In this article, we will explain the EMSS requirements, the application portal https://emss.sydani.org, and how to successfully apply for EMSS job vacancies.
Are you a medical personnel, nurse/midwife, or community health extension worker in Nigeria looking for healthcare services job opportunities with Sydani EMSS? Very well, we are excited to have you on this webpage now because we will guide you on how to easily access the EMSS Application Portal.
EMSS Application Portal Login
The EMSS portal login can be accessed via https://emss.sydani.org. To register;
- Click on “Click here to Apply” and first pick the option you wish to apply for on the “Job Opening.”
- Select any position you are applying for.
- Provide full information concerning your state and LGA of deployment.
- Fill carefully in all your personal details and qualifications in the space provided.
- Attach your resume and other required credentials.
- Cross-checked your information, and then clicked on “Submit Application.
EMSS Application Portal – Requirements
- For a Medical Doctor; an MBBS degree from an approved institution with MDCN certification (at least one year of experience post-horsemanship)
- Interested applicants applying for Nurses/Midwives must be a registered nurse, registered midwife, or registered nurse/midwife with a minimum of one (1) year of post-NYSC experience in providing reproductive, maternal, newborn, and child health plus nutrition (RMNCH+N) services and a valid license to practice.
- An eligible (CHEW must be a certified Community Health Extension Worker. Having proof of your modified Life Saving Skills (mLSS) training will be helpful, with at least one (1) year of experience in delivering reproductive, maternal, newborn, and child health plus nutrition (RMNCH+N) services.
Emss Application Form 2023
The EMSS application form for doctors, CHEWs, midwives, and nurses across all 36 states in Nigeria is currently ongoing. Interested candidates should visit https://emss.sydani.org, to fill out an application form. Importantly, EMSS had announced officially on their website that the 2023/2024 EMSS application form is free, with no cost attached to it.
Emss Shortlisted Candidates
If you have successfully applied for the EMSS recruitment 2023/2024 and want to know if you have been shortlisted or pre-selected for the screening exercise, According to the EMSS, all successful applicants who completed their registration for this year’s recruitment are to check on the EMSS official website after one week of the recruitment closing date. And we will do well to publish/upload the full list of shortlisted names on the webpage as soon as the shortlisted list is out, which can be downloaded in PDF format.
In summary, EMSS Application Portal is open to all qualified and interested applicants. Do not submit more than once. Ensure that you complete your application before the closing date. Applicants should note that if you have applied before and received an interview invitation, do not reapply again because your previous application is still valid. Applicants are to complete their computer-based test within 10 days; failure to do that will lead to disqualification. For questions or comments, kindly drop them in the “comment box” on this webpage.
I wish you good luck.
EMSS Sydani Recruitment
Kindi Recruit is an online platform that provides job seekers with all recruitment updates, both within and outside of Nigeria. Interested applicants have the choice to choose any job that fits their qualifications and discipline.
Follow us on: Facebook, LinkedIn