UBA recruitment 2023 is an opportunity for a graduate that wants to work in the banking sector. If you would like to apply for the available job vacancies at United Bank for Africa, visit the recruitment portal at https://www.ubagroup.com/about-uba/careers/recruitment/, general requirements, how to apply, closing date, etc. are highlighted in this article.
Have you ever pondered working in the banking sector? if yes, we’re happy to have you read this article now.
Is UBA Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
Yes, the United Bank for Africa recruitment form 2023 is out. Prospective applicants are encouraged to visit the recruitment portal, https://www.ubagroup.com/about-uba/careers/recruitment/, to see the UBA latest job openings and apply properly.
UBA Job Vacancies 2023
Here are the available job positions in the United Bank for Africa for which you can submit an application.
- Product Marketing Manager
- Head, Subsidiary Governance (Nigeria)
- Treasury Sales Officer (Nigeria)
- Currency Trader (Nigeria)
- Area Assurance Officers
- Team Member, Cybersecurity & Forensic Audit
- Team Member, Information Technology Audit
- Team Lead, Head Office & Subsidiary Audit
- Team Member, Core Banking Applications Audit
- Team Member, Credit Audit
- Product Manager, Consumer Loans
- Digital Media Partner
- Head, Market Risk
General Requirements for UBA Recruitment 2023
- Interested applicants applying for the above job position must be Nigerian by birth with means of identification.
- Intended applicants should be at least 18 years of age.
- Depending on the position applying for, applicants who possess at least 4 years of work experience have a great advantage.
- Applicants must present their NYSC discharge certificate.
- Applicants with a B.Sc. Degree must be a minimum of Second Class Lower.
- And also, intended applicants with HND/ND certificates should not have a minimum of Lower Credit
- Applicants who are members of relevant professional bodies are at an advantage.
- Applicants must be willing to travel frequently.
- The applicant must be physically and medically fit (accompanied by a certificate of fitness from any government-approved hospital).
- The applicant must have an NYSC discharge certificate.
- Prospective applicants must know how to handle money and have a well-behaved character.
- An interested applicant must have the ability to develop a workable framework and also be able to work within multicultural settings and accept new challenges with ease.
- Applicants must have problem-solving skills and creativity and be self-motivated and result-oriented.
- The applicant must possess at least 5 credits in any of the following certificates: WASSCE, NECO, GCE, or NABTEB. Credit in Mathematics and English is highly demanded.
- The applicant must be computer literate and be able to make use of basic computer applications.
UBA Recruitment Portal
The United Bank for Africa recruitment portal is https://www.ubagroup.com/about-uba/careers/recruitment/. This is where all interested applicants can access the available vacant positions and then submit an application form online accordingly.
How to Apply for UBA Recruitment 2023
- Go to the UBA application portal via https://www.ubagroup.com/about-uba/careers/recruitment/
- Click on the Career section on the menu bar.
- Sign up for an account and log in to begin your application.
- Verify your email, which will be sent to your registered email.
- Make sure you provide the correct information on the application form.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Review your application to avoid mistakes.
- Then, submit your application using the submit button.
- Then frequently check your mail for an important update from UBA.
The closing date for the United Bank for Africa has not yet been published. Prospective applicants are to complete and submit their application form on or before the stipulated deadline.
Success Keys in UBA Recruitment
- If you desire to come out successful in the ongoing UBA recruitment exercise, then you must certainly stick to their core values.
According to the United Bank for Africa, core values express what you care about most. So it’s exciting to submit an application for the United Bank for Africa, but make sure you stick to the core values below:
- We help our esteemed customers solve their biggest development challenges.
- We stick to what is right.
- We work as a team to actualize our goals.
- We learn and adapt to a better way of doing things.
- Avoid applying for more than one job vacancy at a time.
- Ensure that you submit your application on or before the deadline.
- The application form is free; do not pay any money to anyone in respect of this job application.
Be careful of these tips, because, in most instances, these are the factors that disqualify many applicants who partake in any recruitment process.
Please note that the application portal may not be accessible now because the starting date for UBA recruitment has not yet been announced, but the establishment has made it known on its official website that the recruitment exercise will commence very soon.
Ongoing Recruitment in Nigeria
Kindi Recruit is an online platform that provides job seekers with all recruitment updates, both within and outside of Nigeria. Interested applicants have the choice to choose any job that fits their qualifications and discipline.
Follow us on: Facebook, LinkedIn