PFMO Recruitment is out: would you like to apply for the latest job vacancies in Sydani Group as a Performance & Financial Management Officer? If yes, read this article to know the PFMO recruitment portal, requirements, how to apply, application deadline, and other relevant information.
Just as we highlighted above, the PFMO application form is out and registration is still ongoing. The purpose of this article is to update you on this latest vacant position in the Sydani Group. And not only that but also how you can easily apply for this vacancy and get shortlisted.
Great News! Let’s get started.
About PFMO Recruitment 2023
Sydani Group, in collaboration with the Federal Government of Nigeria, seeks to recruit the services of result-oriented qualified Performance and Financial Management Officers (PFMOs) across all Local Government Areas in Nigeria.
The primary role of this PFMO is to support the L.G.A. health authorities in strengthening financial management practices across primary healthcare facilities in the LGA.
Interested applicants are encouraged to quickly embrace this opportunity. It is very simple; all you need to do is log in to the PFMO application portal at www.pfmo.sydani.org and process your application by following the instructions and criteria in this article.
Is PFMO Recruitment Form 2023 Out?
I know one of the major questions you would like to ask is whether the PFMO recruitment for this year is out. Just hang on; the next paragraph will throw more light on that.
Yes, the Performance and Financial Management Officers (PFMOs) recruitment form is out, the job vacancies are on their official website, www.pfmo.sydani.org.
Requirements for PFMO Recruitment 2023
Interested applicants for this vacant position should possess the following qualifications and work experience:
- Applicants must have a B.Sc. or HND in Business Administration, Accounting, Health Economics, Economics, or any related field.
- The intending candidate should have at least 3 years of working experience as a finance officer.
- Also, applicants must have at least a minimum of 1 year of experience in a supervisory role.
- Financial audit experience is also desirable for any applicant.
- Applicants must have an accounting-related certificate for chartered accountants such as ACCA, ICAN, or ANAN.
- Interested applicants must be computer literate and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and accounting software such as Quickbooks.
PFMO Recruitment Portal
To access the PFMO recruitment portal, visit www.pfmo.sydani.org, then provide your email and password to begin your application.
How to Apply for PFMO Recruitment 2023
- Go to the PFMO application portal via www.pfmo.sydani.org
- Click on the Apply section on the menu bar.
- Create an account by providing all the necessary information in the space provided and then clicking on the register button.
- Verify your email, which will be sent to your registered email.
- Carefully read all the instructions regarding your application.
- Make sure you provide the correct information on the application form.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Cross-check your application to avoid mistakes.
- Then, submit your application using the submit button.
- Then frequently check your mail for an important update from the FMBN.
Shortlisted candidates for PFMO Recruitment
Once the recruitment process ends, the full names of the successful candidates will be released and published online through the PFMO’s official website. SMS or an email will be sent to those that are shortlisted.
Just as we earlier pointed out, the application process is ongoing, and the closing date has not yet been announced. Interested applicants are to submit their application before the deadline.
The PFMO recruitment form is free. A progressively responsible working experience in the Nigerian health sector’s finance operations and experience working with the management of government and development partner funds at states and LGA is an added advantage for any interested applicant.
For more updates and information regarding PFMO recruitment and any other online registration, feel free to drop your comment in our comment box.
Thanks for reading.
Sydani Recruitment – EMSS Application Portal
Kindi Recruit is an online platform that provides job seekers with all recruitment updates, both within and outside of Nigeria. Interested applicants have the choice to choose any job that fits their qualifications and discipline.
Follow us on: Facebook, LinkedIn
1 thought on “PFMO Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form”
Good day has sadi released the shortlist names of candidates who applied for pfmo?