TAJ bank recruitment is an opportunity for any qualified applicant that wants to work in the banking sector. In this article, we have discussed on TAJ bank recruitment portal https://tajbank.com/careers/, vacant positions, requirements, how to apply, and starting/closing date.
Are you a graduate with a degree in accounting or other banking-related courses? if yes, this recruitment is for you. Continue reading this article for detailed information about TAJ Bank recruitment 2023.
Overview of TAJ Bank
TAJ Bank Limited is a non-interest bank in Nigeria, headquartered in Abuja. TAJ Bank is now three years old in Nigeria. Some of their duties are to provide regular ATM service to all citizens as well as online, mobile, USSD, and SMS banking services. It is the second non-interest bank established in Nigeria, and it operates under Islamic banking principles.
As you can see, it is a brand new bank in Nigeria, and they are looking for fresh and result-oriented graduates who can work with minimum supervision. So, this is a great opportunity for you to actualize that long-term team dream.
Is TAJ Bank Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
No, the TAJ Bank recruitment form is not ongoing yet. But, according to a reliable source, the recruitment exercise for 2023 will soon commence. If want to stand a chance of getting employed, then you need to get yourself prepared by knowing everything about TAJ Bank’s recruitment process.
You Also Like
Requirements for TAJ Bank Recruitment 2023
- Applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth.
- The applicant must acquire a Master, B.Sc., HND, NCE, or OND certificate in the related field.
- A valid means of identification like a NIN, Driver’s License, or international passport is demanded from any interested applicants.
- Intending applicants must have strategic planning and tactical execution.
- An interested applicant must have the ability to develop a workable framework and also be able to work within multicultural settings and accept new challenges with ease.
- Applicants must have problem-solving skills and creativity and be self-motivated and result-oriented.
- The applicant must possess at least 5 credits in any of the following certificates: WASSCE, NECO, GCE, or NABTEB. Credit in Mathematics and English is highly demanded.
- The applicant must be computer literate and be able to make use of basic computer applications.
- Applicants must not be below 18 years
- All intending applicants must be medically and physically fit.
Prospective applicants from any of the states listed below can apply for TAJ Bank jobs. These states include;
Abia, Akwa Ibom, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Borno, Adamawa, Cross River, Delta, Edo, Anambra, Ekiti, Enugu, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara, FCT Abuja.
TAJ Bank Career Portal Login: https://tajbank.com/careers/
The TAJ Bank recruitment portal is https://tajbank.com/careers/. Interested applicants are advised to visit the career portal to submit an application when TAJ Bank recruitment for 2023 starts.
Please note that TAJ Bank Recruitment does not charge a dime from any prospective candidate. The recruitment form is always free and available online for any interested person to fill out and submit.
How to Apply for TAJ Bank Recruitment 2023
- Go to the TAJ’s official website, www.fmbn.gov.ng.
- Click on the careers section on the menu bar.
- Choose the position you most prefer.
- Sign up for an account and log in to begin your application.
- Verify your email, which will be sent to your registered email.
- Carefully read and follow the instructions regarding the position you are applying for.
- Make sure you provide the correct information on the application form.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Review your application to avoid mistakes.
- Then, submit your application on the submit button.
- Then frequently check your mail for an important update from TAJ Bank Limited
The closing date for the TAJ Bank application has not yet been published as the recruitment exercise is not ongoing.
If you have any questions, kindly drop them in the comments section below.
Recommended Jobs for you
Kindi Recruit is an online platform that provides job seekers with all recruitment updates, both within and outside of Nigeria. Interested applicants have the choice to choose any job that fits their qualifications and discipline.
Follow us on: Facebook, LinkedIn
- RecruitmentNovember 26, 2023Rano Airline Recruitment 2023/2024 Job Application Form
- RecruitmentNovember 23, 2023Port Harcourt Shoprite Recruitment 2023/2024 Application
- RecruitmentNovember 23, 2023Nestle Nigeria Recruitment 2023 Application Form Portal
- BlogNovember 23, 2023Lafarge Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Portal