Air Peace recruitment 2023 is ongoing. The recruitment portal, requirements, available job vacancies, how to apply, and the closing date are discussed in this article.
Are you interested in working in the aviation sector? if yes, Air Peace recruitment is an opportunity for you to actualize your desires. But, you have to know about Air Peace recruitment and all it takes to get employed.
An Overview of Air Peace Recruitment 2023
Air Peace is recruiting employees who are driven, have team spirit, and are ready to work and sustain the values of the company.
They have a productive workplace and strive to provide an environment where personal and professional growth and career objectives are developed and achieved.
They aspire to become a dependable employer that offers their employees opportunities, relevant training, and a safe working environment.
Air Peace Recruitment Form 2023
This is to officially inform the general public that the Air Peace Recruitment Form is out, the recruitment exercise is ongoing, and qualified applicants can visit the Air Peace career portal and submit an application.
Many applications may ask, how can I know that I’m well qualified for Air Peace recruitment 2023? Worry not; we have herewith the top criteria, requirements, tips, guidelines, and instructions that every candidate for this job can possess.
Interested candidates should note that the application form is absolutely free, and you may ask who is eligible to apply, fundamentally, prospective persons from any of the states listed below can apply.
- Abia State
- Adamawa State
- Akwa Ibom State
- Anambra State
- Bauchi State
- Bayelsa State
- Benue State
- Borno State
- Cross River State
- Delta State
- Ebonyi State
- Edo State
- Ekiti State
- Enugu State
- Gombe State
- Imo State
- Jigawa State
- Kaduna State
- Kano State
- Katsina State
- Kebbi State
- Kogi State
- Kwara State
- Lagos State
- Nasarawa State
- Niger State
- Ogun State
- Ondo State
- Osun State
- Oyo State
- Plateau State
- Rivers State
- Sokoto State
- Taraba State
- Yobe State
- Zamfara State
- FCT – Abuja
Available Job Vacancies
For the ongoing Air Peace recruitment, below are the vacant positions that you can apply for.
- E145 Engineer
- Senior Planning Engineer
- Planning Engineer
- Passenger Service Executives
You may also like
General Requirements for Air Peace Recruitment 2023
- A holder of either a B.Sc. or HND Degree or Diploma in a relevant field
- Applicants must possess the ability to handle multiple tasks without compromising quality
- Applicants must have quality leadership and management skills.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and IT skills
- Customer service orientation
- Personal accountability and commitment to achieving goals
- Resilience and flexibility (a can-do attitude)
- Applicants should have knowledge about aircraft technical recording.
- Interested applicants should be organized and excellent in English.
- An MBA will be an added advantage.
- Disabled or physically challenged applicants are not permitted to apply.
- Interested applicants must present their medical report certificate issued by the government-approved hospital.
- A cabin crew license is also demanded from the applicants.
- Applicants must have very good communication skills and also understand international civil aviation safety and security commands.
- Applicants must have problem-solving skills and creativity and be self-motivated and result-oriented.
- The applicant must possess at least 5 credits in any of the following certificates: WASSCE, NECO, GCE, or NABTEB. Credit in Mathematics and English is highly demanded.
- The applicant must be computer literate and be able to make use of basic computer applications.
- Applicants must not be below 18 years
- All intending applicants must be medically and physically fit.
Air Peace Recruitment Portal Login
The portal for 2023 Air Peace recruitment is https://www.flyairpeace.com/career.php. This is the only authorized recruitment portal for applicants to submit applications.
How to Apply for Air Peace Recruitment
- To apply, Simply visit the recruitment portal https://www.flyairpeace.com/career.php.and click on “Apply for Openings”
- Select the desired position applying for.
- Fill it out correctly and make sure you provide the correct information on the application form.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Review your application to avoid mistakes.
- Then, submit your application using the submit button.
Alternatively, you can apply by sending an email that includes your Curriculum Vitae (CV), and all relevant documents to: email@example.com, using “JOB ROLE” as the subject of the mail.
The closing date for Air Peace recruitment has not been published yet. Intended applicants are to submit their application form as instructed above before the deadline to avoid disqualification.
Has Air Peace Recruitment 2023 Started?
Yes, Air Peace recruitment has started and the recruitment portal is currently accepting applications from qualified applicants.
How do I become an air hostess for air peace?
You must be a Nigerian with a Cabin Crew License. You also need to have a degree, HND, or NCE from a recognized institution of study.
How much does Airpeace pay cabin crew?
Can I use my phone to apply for Air Peace recruitment?
Nigerian Navy Recruitment
Kindi Recruit is an online platform that provides job seekers with all recruitment updates, both within and outside of Nigeria. Interested applicants have the choice to choose any job that fits their qualifications and discipline.
Follow us on: Facebook, LinkedIn
- RecruitmentNovember 26, 2023Rano Airline Recruitment 2023/2024 Job Application Form
- RecruitmentNovember 23, 2023Port Harcourt Shoprite Recruitment 2023/2024 Application
- RecruitmentNovember 23, 2023Nestle Nigeria Recruitment 2023 Application Form Portal
- BlogNovember 23, 2023Lafarge Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Portal