Shell recruitment 2023/2024 application form is out. Requirements, qualifications, application portal, login portal, how to apply, starting/closing dates, shortlisted candidates, screening, and all other necessary information regarding Shell’s recruitment job are well explained in this article.
If you’re desperately wishing to gain employment at Shell Plc, then stay on this page. I disclose the key secret that will help you stand out among other applicants.
Without any obstruction, I would say count yourself lucky because I will make you stand out with full knowledge about Shell recruitment, which is the criterion for recruitment.
So, if you have always wished to work for Shell Plc but do not know where to start, I’m excited you are here. In this article, we will expound on all the necessary information.
Shell Recruitment Job Vacancies 2023
- Production Chemist – Lab Services
- Senior Project Engineer
- Senior Electrical and Instrumentation Construction Engineer
- Civil and Structural Engineer
- Global Performance Engineer – Naval Architecture/Mooring/Riser
- Project Risk Management Engineer
- Security Intelligence Analyst
- Process Engineer
- Reservoir Engineer
- Operations and maintenance
- Information Technology
- Human Resource
- Welding Engineer
- Shell graduate programme
- Legal Adviser
- Sales and Marketer
- Production Engineer
- Geo science
- Technical and competitive IT
These are the vacant positions for Shell Plc for which you can submit an application following the step-by-step instructions, guidelines, and requirements, as well as the qualifications contained in this article.
Is Shell Recruitment 2023 Form Out?
Yes, the Shell recruitment exercise is currently ongoing. Interested candidates are to visit the official online website and commence their application accordingly.
Note that the Shell application form is absolutely free of charge; don’t pay a dime to anybody who demands or claims to be a recruitment consultant.
Who is Eligible to Apply for Shell Recruitment?
You may ask, “Who is eligible to apply? Applicants who meet the minimum requirements of this recruitment exercise and have not less than three (3) years of working experience can apply for this vacant job.
For this reason, Prospective candidates from any of the states in Nigeria can enroll in the recruitment exercise. The states are:
Abia, Akwa Ibom, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Borno, Adamawa, Ondo, Cross River, Delta, Edo, Kogi, Anambra, Ekiti, Enugu, Gombe, Nasarawa, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kwara, Lagos, Niger, Ogun, Osun, Oyo, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara, FCT Abuja.
Below are the criteria every candidate should possess, irrespective of the state or position they are applying for. That is why we titled it general requirements.
General Requirements for Shell Recruitment 2023
- Prospective candidates must acquire either a Master, B.Sc., HND, NCE, or OND certificate in the related field they are applying for.
- An O’level certificate with at least 5 credits in any of the following: WASSCE, NECO, GCE, or NABTEB. Credit in Mathematics and English is highly demanded.
- Interested applicants must have at least three (3) years of working experience.
- Intended candidates should be organized and excellent in English.
- Applicants who know how to speak any other international language will have an added advantage.
- Intended candidates must possess the ability to handle multiple tasks without compromising quality
- Quality leadership and management skills are required of the candidate.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and IT skills
- Must have excellent problem-solving and multitasking skills.
- Prospective candidates must be computer literate and be able to make use of basic computer applications.
- Applicants must have a valid means of identification like a National Identity Number (NIN), Permanent Voter’s Card (PVC), or International Passport.
- Applicants with disabilities or who are physically challenged are not permitted to apply.
- Interested candidates must present their medical report certificate issued by the government-approved hospital.
- Intended candidates should not be below 18 years of age.
- Concerned applicants should have a Bank Verification Number and be bank account holders.
- Must be a registered and certified COREN.
Shell Recruitment Portal Login www.shell.com.ng
https://www.shell.com.ng is the recruitment portal for Shell Recruitment 2023. Prospective candidates are to visit this portal to access, fill out, and submit an online application form before the deadline.
Note that any application done outside the Shell recruitment portal is neither valid nor authorized.
How to Apply for Shell Recruitment 2023
Below are the steps on how to submit an application for Shell Recruitment 2023
- First, log in to the Shell recruitment portal at https://www.shell.com.ng.
- Then click on “Career“.
- Select the desired position you are applying for.
- Create an account on the recruitment portal and login.
- Carefully fill out the correct information on the application form.
- Make sure you upload all the required documents.
- Review your application to avoid mistakes.
- Then, submit your application using the submit button.
Shell Recruitment Process
Job Application Stage
This is the first stage, where all prospective applicants are to visit the recruitment portal at https://www.shell.com.ng to access available job vacancies and submit an online application form accordingly.
Shortlisting of Successful Applicants
After successful completion of the application exercise, Shell Human Resources will then compile all the submitted applications and come out with the full names of the shortlisted applicants who meet the recruitment requirements for each vacant position.
The Shell recruitment committee will then schedule all shortlisted candidates for screening/interview. During this event, applicants’ academic and professional certificates will be examined.
Training and Appointment
Applicants who pass the interview/screening stage will undergo a few weeks of training and then receive their appointment letter to resume work.
Shell Recruitment Closing Date
The closing date for Shell recruitment 2023 has not yet been published online, but the Human Resources department of Shell Plc has promised the general public that the recruitment exercise will soon commence.
Prior to this, applicants are encouraged to frequently visit the official website in order to be updated as soon as the recruitment starts.
Success Tips for Shell Job Application
Try as much as possible to avoid making multiple mistakes during your application process.
- Have a lot of knowledge about the position you’re applying for.
- Do everything possible to submit your application before the closing dates.
- Make sure you upload all the relevant documents required in JPEG, PNG, or PDF and not more than 1.5 MB.
- Shell’s application form is free and accessible; do not pay money to anyone throughout the registration process.
Is Shell recruiting now?
Yes, shell recruitment is ongoing. Interested applicants can now check available vacancies and apply.
How long does Shell graduate recruitment process take?
Basically, the recruitment process will take about two (2) weeks. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by phone calls or email for an interview.
How much does Shell pay graduate interns?
Graduates interns earn between N50,000 to N150,000 monthly and about N120,000 yearly.
How can I apply for Shell recruitment?
Persons interested in Shell recruitment are to visit the application portal at https://www.shell.com.ng, access the available job vacancies, and then fill out and submit an application form.
How do I check the status of my Shell application?
- Got to https://www.shell.com.ng
- Click on “confirm application state.”
- Fill in our application ID or reference number.
- Then click on the “confirm button, and the application status will display.
Kindi Recruit is an online platform that provides job seekers with all recruitment updates, both within and outside of Nigeria. Interested applicants have the choice to choose any job that fits their qualifications and discipline.
Follow us on: Facebook, LinkedIn
- RecruitmentNovember 26, 2023Rano Airline Recruitment 2023/2024 Job Application Form
- RecruitmentNovember 23, 2023Port Harcourt Shoprite Recruitment 2023/2024 Application
- RecruitmentNovember 23, 2023Nestle Nigeria Recruitment 2023 Application Form Portal
- BlogNovember 23, 2023Lafarge Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Portal