Access Bank Recruitment 2023/2024 is ongoing. Job openings, how to access the application form, the career portal, requirements, the application method, and starting/closing dates are the main focus of discussion in this article.
Are you a graduate of banking and finance or any other financial-related field? If yes, here is an opportunity for you. Access Bank is currently recruiting, and applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants.
So, if you would like to become a banker and also take your career to the next level, we recommend you carefully read through this article, as I will take you through all the steps and instructions on how to submit an application successfully.
About the Access Bank Recruitment 2023
Access Bank has a disciplined, highly skilled, and ethical workforce. They always recruit promising and talented applicants and train them to become professionals with an affinity for growth, sustainability, and leadership.
Is Access Bank Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
Yes, Access Bank recruitment 2023 has commenced. The recruitment portal, https://www.accessbankplc.com/careers/recruitment-process, is not open for submission of applications by interested applicants.
According to Access Bank Plc, payment is not required to access the online application form. For this reason, candidates are discouraged from partaking in any monetary transaction regarding the recruitment form.
Access Bank Job Vacancies
- Branch Manager
- Senior Relations Officer, Branch Banking
- Officer, Trade Finance Operations
- Regional Customer Service Manager
- Digital Operational Analyst
- eCommerce Sales/Account Management Supervisor
- Software engineer
- Cyber Security Analyst, Security Operation Center (SOC)
- Project Manager
Requirements for Access Bank Recruitment 2023
- Intended candidates must be Nigerian citizens by birth.
- Prospective candidates must acquire either a Master, B.Sc., HND, NCE, or OND certificate in the related field.
- Interested applicants must have a valid means of identification like a NIN, Driver’s License, or international passport.
- Strategic planning and tactical execution.
- The concerned person must have problem-solving skills and creativity and be self-motivated and result-oriented.
- An O’level certificate with at least 5 credits in any of the following: WASSCE, NECO, GCE, or NABTEB. Credit in Mathematics and English is highly demanded.
- Intended applicants must have much knowledge about computers with ability to handle some basic computer applications e.g Microsoft Office and accounting software such as Quickbooks
- Applicants must not be below 18 years
- Must be medically and physically fit for any tasks.
- Certificates for chartered accountants such as ACCA, ICAN, or ANAN will be an added advantage.
- Also, applicants must have at least a minimum of 2 years of experience in a supervisory role.
- Financial audit experience is also one of the criteria.
Access Bank Recruitment Portal Login
https://www.accessbankplc.com is the official website for Access Bank Plc, while https://www.accessbankplc.com/careers/recruitment-process is the direct recruitment portal. Interested applicants are advised to visit any of the career portals to log in and submit an application.
Access Bank Recruitment Process
After completion of the application process which was done online, the Access Bank recruitment process entails the following steps:
- Step 1: Candidates who meet the bank’s requirements will be invited for a written test.
- Step 2: Access Bank will host an open day at their head office for all successful applicants. The purpose of this event is for them to interact with the candidates and to gain further insight about what they really demanded from them.
- Step 3: Prospective applicants will have a psychometric test, an essay writing exercise, and a panel interview.
- Step 4: The Head of Human Resources will then have a final interview with all the successful candidates.
- Step 5: Only those who pass through the final interview will receive a letter of employment, which will be sent by the training school.
How to Apply for Access Bank Recruitment
- First, visit Access Bank’s official website, https://www.accessbankplc.com.
- Click on Careers on the menu bar.
- Read all the instructions on the recruitment portal.
- On the bottom of the page click on “Apply Now.”
- Click on “New Applicant.”
- Provides the required information (username, email or phone number, and password), then clicks “register.”
- Verify your email, which will be sent to your registered email.
- Then go back to the portal and login with your email.
- Choose the position you most prefer.
- Read all the guidelines and instructions given in respect of the position you are applying for.
- Provide accurately the correct information on the application form.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Review your application to avoid mistakes.
- Then, submit your application using the submit button.
- Then frequently check your mail for an important update from Access Bank Plc.
Success Tips for Access Bank Job Application
- Have a lot of knowledge about the position you’re applying for.
- The Access Bank recruitment application is to be done online via https://www.accessbankplc.com/careers/recruitment-process.
- Multiple applications from applicants are neither acceptable nor recommended.
- Do everything possible to submit your application before the closing dates.
- Make sure you upload all the relevant documents required in JPEG, PNG, or PDF and not more than 1.5 MB.
- Access Bank’s application form is free and accessible; do not pay money to anyone throughout the registration process.
- Make your Curriculum Vitae (CV) up-to-date.
Access Bank Recruitment Closing Date 2023
Being that Access Bank recruitment has not officially commenced, an application closing date has not yet been officially announced.
As soon as the application deadline is announced, it might not be extended; therefore, do everything possible to submit your application before the deadline to avoid being disqualified from the process.
Recommended for you
Kindi Recruit is an online platform that provides job seekers with all recruitment updates, both within and outside of Nigeria. Interested applicants have the choice to choose any job that fits their qualifications and discipline.
Follow us on: Facebook, LinkedIn