ICRC recruitment: The Infrastructure Concession Regulatory Commission portal is currently open for online applications. Step-by-step instructions on how to apply for the ICRC recruitment via the recruitment portal, the application form, requirements, and other relevant information about the recruitment process are clearly highlighted in this article.
Have you been searching to know if the 2023/2024 Infrastructure Concession Regulatory Commission recruitment is currently ongoing? Are you interested in being a staff member of the ICRC?
If yes, in this article, we’ll reveal all you need to know about the ICRC recruitment process. We’ve provided detailed information and guidelines that will help you in your application process.
Overview of ICRC Recruitment
- The Infrastructure Concession Regulatory Commission’s (ICRC) strategic objective is to accelerate investment in international infrastructure via private district funding by enabling the federal government of Nigeria and its agencies to establish and implement effective public-private partnerships.
- The mission of the Infrastructure Concession Regulatory Commission (ICRC) is to ensure efficient infrastructure services to achieve quality value for money as well as public interest, transparency, and competition.
- The commission provides guidelines and transaction support and also builds capacity in all federal government MDAs for tendering, negotiation, project development, and contract execution.
- They also develop guidelines for monitoring contract compliance operations, construction, and contract termination and also support the MDAs assigned to this task.
- Another important role of the ICRC is that they always join forces with other agencies, such as similar state-level PPP units, and they also execute a cohesive national legal, regulatory, and policy environment that is conducive to all private sectors in Nigeria.
Is ICRC Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
Yes, we wish to inform the general public that the ICRC recruitment for 2023 is ongoing and the recruitment portal is currently open for applications.
Interested and qualified candidates who wish to participate in this year’s recruitment exercise are hereby invited to login and submit an application on or before the deadline.
ICRC Recruitment 2023
The 2023 ICRC recruitment is very competitive. meaning, only qualified candidates will be employed. Do you meet all the requirements for the 2023 Infrastructure Concession Regulatory Commission (ICRC) recruitment? If yes, then quickly visit the recruitment portal www.icrc.gov.ng/job-offers to fill out and submit your application form.
Very importantly, the ICRC has officially informed the general public that the application form for this year’s ICRC recruitment exercise is totally free of charge, so you don’t need to pay any money to anyone who claims otherwise.
ICRC Recruitment Job vacancies
The ICRC has been providing jobs to Nigerians, and that has been in the news for a long time. Below are some of the major job positions for which applicants can consider submitting an application.
- Experience Design Manager
- Emergency Room (ER) Specialist
- Traineeships in the Legal Division
- Traineeships in the Legal Division
- Regional Investigation Manager
- Regional Investigation Officer
- Project Manager and Change
- Project Manager – Organizational Design in Finance division
- Water and Habitat Engineer Global Deployment Option Water & Habitat
- ICT Engineer Specialized in Wireless & Satellite Communication in the Field
- Health Delegate – Primary Health Care Nurse
- Health Delegate – Primary Health Care Doctor
- Senior Forensic Specialist
- Detention Doctor
- Armed Forces and Non-State Armed Groups Delegate
- Talent Manager
Requirements for ICRC Recruitment 2023
Before submitting an application form, there are certain requirements you must possess to prove you are fit and ready to undergo the recruitment process. Below are the requirements.
- B.Sc., HND, or diploma in a related field
- Any means of identification such as a National Identity Number (NIN), Permanent Voter’s Card (PVC), or International Passport.
- Applicants with advanced university degrees like a Masters will have an added advantage.
- Five credits are required from interested candidates in any of the following certificates: WASSCE, NECO, GCE, or NABTEB. With compulsory credit in mathematics and English.
- Applicant must have adequate experience in managing and implementing development cooperation
ICRC Recruitment Portal 2023
The recruitment portal is currently open for online applications, and interested applicants can now submit an application. The ICRC recruitment form can be accessed via the official recruitment portal. www.icrc.gov.ng/job-offers is the official recruitment portal.
To successfully apply, all you need is an active email address and your phone number, along with relevant qualifications.
How to Apply for ICRC Recruitment 2023
To be among the ICRC’s shortlisted applicants after satisfying all the recruitment requirements stated on this page. Below are steps on how to apply for the recruitment exercise.
- Login to the ICRC recruitment portal via www.icrc.gov.ng/job-offers.
- Click on “Job Offer,”
- Kindly choose your desired job position.
- Provides your information to login and fill out the online application form.
- Ensure to provide all documents as required.
- Then carefully click on the submit button.
Success Tips for Recruitment 2023
- Ensure that you complete and submit your application form before the deadline.
- Don’t involve yourself in any monetary transaction in regard to the ICRC recruitment form, as the application is absolutely free of charge.
- Applicants should only apply for one job position.
- All application entries should be done online via the ICRC recruitment portal at www.icrc.gov.ng/job-offers.
ICRC Recruitment 2023 Closing Date
For this reason, the Infrastructure Concession Regulatory Commission (ICRC) recruitment 2023/2024 has not yet begun; prior to this, the official deadline for this year’s ICRC recruitment has not been announced yet.
In the meantime, interested persons are to remain calm; the recruitment team for the ICRC has made it known on their website that the recruitment process will soon commence.
Kindi Recruit is an online platform that provides job seekers with all recruitment updates, both within and outside of Nigeria. Interested applicants have the choice to choose any job that fits their qualifications and discipline.
Follow us on: Facebook, LinkedIn
- BlogFebruary 26, 2024Telpecon Grant Disbursement Update in Nigeria for 2024
- RecruitmentJanuary 17, 2024NIS Shortlisted Candidates 2024/2025 – Names Of Successful Applicants
- RecruitmentJanuary 17, 2024Nigeria Immigration Shortlisted Candidates 2024/2025
- RecruitmentJanuary 17, 2024SPDC Recruitment 2024/2025 Application Form Portal