Union Bank Recruitment 2023: Do you wish to work with Union Bank Plc? If yes, here’s an opportunity to do so. In this article, you’ll find updates about Union Bank Plc jobs, requirements, portal, and how to apply.
About Union Bank Plc
Union Bank Plc is the longest-standing respected financial institution in Nigeria established in 1917. It is the largest commercial bank in Nigeria serving individuals, SMEs, large corporations, and organizations. Its headquarter is in Victoria Island, Lagos Nigeria
Is Union Bank Recruitment 2023 Form Out?
No, the Union Bank recruitment application form is not yet out and the application process has not started, applicants are to visit the Union Bank official career portal https://www.unionbankng.com/about/careers/ for more information regarding the 2023 recruitment.
Union Bank Recruitment Portal
The official application portal for Union Bank 2023 recruitment application is https://www.unionbankng.com/about/careers/ applicants are to check the portal to begin their application process.
Union Bank Recruitment 2023
For the 2023 recruitment, job vacant positions will be published on Union Bank’s official website. Interested applicants should not the following things about Union Bank’s recruitment exercise and these include:
Union Bank job application form is free, the job application form is only available on the recruitment portal, read and understand the recruitment requirements before submitting an application.
Requirements for Union Bank Recruitment
- Applicants must be from 26 years of age
- Applicants must have at least 2 years of relevant work experience
- Prospective applicants must have 5 credit passes in SSCE including English Language and Mathematics
- Applicants must possess either, HND, BSC, or Master’s Degree in any related discipline
- You must show a certificate of NYSC discharge or exemption
- Applicants must be computer literate and must show proficiency in MS. Excel and other related spreadsheet programs
- All applicants must be able to communicate fluently in English
- Applicants must possess a verified proof of legal identity like NIN, International Passport, Voter’s Card, Driver’s license
- You must be a detailed oriented person who is able to work with or without supervision
- You must be able to think critically and solve problems creatively You must be an excellent team player with competency in managing people
How to Apply For Union Bank Recruitment
Follow the steps below to successfully apply for Union Bank 2023 recruitment:
- Open the official career application portal on https://www.unionbankng.com/about/careers/
- Click on the positions available
- Choose your most suitable job position
- Click on it to read the requirements needed for that position
- Click to apply if you fit into the job role
- Fill in the application form with the correct information needed
- Upload scan copies of the required credentials
- Read your application again to avoid errors
Union Bank Recruitment Process
There are a few stages applicants of the 2023 Union Bank recruitment must undergo. The process of employment in Union Bank includes the following;
1. Job Application Stage
This is where the Union Bank recruitment process starts. At this stage, the applicant is to visit Union Bank recruitment portal https://www.unionbankng.com/about/careers/, check for available job vacancies and apply.
2. Shortlisting of Successful Applicants
About two (2) weeks after the closure of the recruitment portal, Human Resources (HR) team from Union Bank will then review submitted applications and approve candidates who meet the requirements of the advertised vacant positions.
Shortlisted candidates will now be invited for screening interviews. The screening will take place in the bank’s headquarter, here, the applicant’s academic and professional certifications will be confirmed by the interview team.
4. Training and Appointment
Finally, an appointment letter would be given to candidates that succeed in the interview stage of the recruitment process. They will be trained to start work immediately.
The application deadline for Union Bank 2023 recruitment has not been announced as the recruitment exercise has not begun. All interested applicants should visit the official career portal to submit their application when the recruitment starts.
Kindi Recruit is an online platform that provides job seekers with all recruitment updates, both within and outside of Nigeria. Interested applicants have the choice to choose any job that fits their qualifications and discipline.
Follow us on: Facebook, LinkedIn
- RecruitmentNovember 26, 2023Rano Airline Recruitment 2023/2024 Job Application Form
- RecruitmentNovember 23, 2023Port Harcourt Shoprite Recruitment 2023/2024 Application
- RecruitmentNovember 23, 2023Nestle Nigeria Recruitment 2023 Application Form Portal
- BlogNovember 23, 2023Lafarge Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Portal