Do you wish to apply for CAC recruitment 2023/2024? Or want to know the recruitment portal, requirements, available vacancies, how to apply, successful tips, even salary structures, and starting/closing dates for the CAC ongoing recruitment? If yes, you’re in the right place. Keep reading.
Hundreds to thousands of other applicants are waiting to send in their applications for this great opportunity, for this reason, you need to act fast by applying for the vacant job immediately.
In this article, we’ll guide and provide you with all the necessary information on how to quickly submit your application on the CAC recruitment portal in just a few minutes.
Below are some of the questions that interested applicants asked about the CAC recruitment
- Has CAC recruitment 2023 started?
- How can I apply for CAC recruitment?
- How much is the CAC workers paid?
- What are the qualifications to work in CAC?
- What is the CAC recruitment portal?
Answers to these questions are provided in this webpage. You will get to see them as you read to the end.
Is CAC Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
Yes, Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) recruitment has started. It was announced through the official advertisement made by the corporation on her official website.
CAC Recruitment Form 2023
The CAC recruitment form is out and the application is ongoing. Prospective applicants are to visit www.cac.gov.ng to access, fill out and submit the online application form.
Note that the CAC application form is free and interested applicants from any of the following states in Nigeria can participate in the recruitment exercise.
These states are; Abia, Akwa Ibom, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Borno, Adamawa, Ondo, Cross River, Delta, Edo, Kogi, Anambra, Ekiti, Enugu, Gombe, Nasarawa, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kwara, Lagos, Niger, Ogun, Osun, Oyo, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara, FCT Abuja.
CAC Recruitment Portal Login 2023
Knowing how to log in to the CAC recruitment portal is very important for all applicants. To submit your application for Corporate Affairs Commission Recruitment 2023, you have to first access the corporation application portal, log in, and then select any job vacancies of your choice on the menu bar.
The CAC official recruitment portal login is www.cac.gov.ng.
You may also like
Nigerian Navy Recruitment
General Requirements for CAC Recruitment 2023
- The interested person must be a Nigerian citizen.
- Applicants must be holders of either a B.Sc. or HND Degree or Diploma in a relevant field, as well as SSCE holders.
- Intended candidates must possess the ability to handle multiple tasks without compromising quality
- Quality leadership and management skills are required of the candidate.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and IT skills
- Interested candidates should be organized and excellent in English.
- An MBA will be an added advantage.
- Applicants must have a valid means of identification like a National Identity Number (NIN), Permanent Voter’s Card (PVC), or International Passport.
- Applicants with disabilities or who are physically challenged are not permitted to apply.
- Interested candidates must present their medical report certificate issued by the government-approved hospital.
- Prospective candidates must be computer literate and be able to make use of basic computer applications.
- Must have excellent problem-solving and multitasking skills.
- An O’level certificate with at least 5 credits in any of the following: WASSCE, NECO, GCE, or NABTEB. Credit in Mathematics and English is highly demanded.
- Intended candidates should not be below 18 years of age.
- Concerned applicants should have a Bank Verification Number and be bank account holders.
How to Apply for CAC Recruitment 2023
Below are the steps on how to submit an application for CAC Recruitment 2023
- Visit the CAC career portal at www.cac.gov.ng.
- Click on the application openings.
- Select the desired position you are applying for.
- Create an account on the recruitment portal and login.
- Carefully fill out the correct information on the application form.
- Make sure you upload all the required documents.
- Review your application to avoid mistakes.
- Then, submit your application using the submit button.
CAC Recruitment Process
CAC recruitment has four (4) major stages that every intended applicant should note before applying for the available job positions.
Stage 1: Application Stage
At this stage, suitably qualified candidates are to submit an application for any of the vacant positions of their choice available in the CAC recruitment portal.
Stage 2: Shortlisting Stage
After the successful submission of the application, corporate affairs will then shortlist a well-qualified candidate who meets their minimum requirements for an interview.
Stage 3: Aptitude Test Screening
Those whose names are on the shortlisted list will only be invited to a computer base test screening, where the invitation will be sent via email or SMS to all shortlisted candidates.
Stage 4: Training and Appointments
Candidates who came out victorious during the interview/screening stage will undergo a few weeks of training and then receive their appointment letter to resume work.
Tips for CAC Job Application
- Interested candidates are not permitted to make any payment in respect of purchasing the CAC application form.
- Any applicants applying should have legal identification such as a National ID, Driver’s Licence, Voters’ Card or any other form of identity.
- Submission of multiple applications is not permitted, and any applicants who do so will be subject to automatic disqualification.
- No applicant should embezzle money from anyone in the name of gaining employment in the CAC government.
- Ensure that you submit your application form on or before the deadline.
- We do not influence the Corporate Affairs Commission recruitment process; we only portion out helpful tips to enable you to submit an application successfully.
- Applicants can either submit an application through the online recruitment portal, www.cac.gov.ng or submit an application to the CAC head office.
CAC Recruitment Closing Date 2023
The closing date for CAC recruitment has not yet been officially disclosed.
Meanwhile, the CAC application form will be available soon. Until then, the recruitment portal will not be accessible. We are going to update this webpage as soon as CAC recruitment starts.
Is CAC currently recruiting?
No, interested applicants are to visit the CAC recruitment portal at www.cac.gov.ng and know when the recruitment will officially commence.
How can I apply for the CAC Recruitment 2023?
To apply, log in to the CAC recruitment portal at www.cac.gov.ng, click on the career bar, create an account, confirm, and then return to your dashboard to begin the application.
When is the CAC Recruitment 2023 Closing Date?
The closing date for CAC recruitment 2023 has not yet been announced because the recruitment exercise has yet to begin.
What is the CAC salary structure?
The salary scale is between N138,000 and N162,000. But, an assistant director can receive up to N524,000 monthly as a salary.
Ongoing Recruitment in Nigeria
Nasarawa State Teachers Recruitment
Kindi Recruit is an online platform that provides job seekers with all recruitment updates, both within and outside of Nigeria. Interested applicants have the choice to choose any job that fits their qualifications and discipline.
Follow us on: Facebook, LinkedIn
- Recruitment2023.05.27NIPOST Recruitment 2023 Application Form Portal
- Recruitment2023.05.27Nova Merchant Bank Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
- Recruitment2023.05.27Nigerian Breweries Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form
- Recruitment2023.05.27First Bank Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal