NDLEA Recruitment Test Portal 2023 is ongoing. The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency is inviting all the shortlisted candidates to take an online test. This article outlines step-by-step instructions and guidelines on how to write the NDLEA recruitment test, access the assessment portal, and test result.
First of all, congratulations! I am happy you were shortlisted. I believe you worry about how you can successfully take the NDLEA recruitment test and see yourself accepted as a new employee in the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency.
Relax, this article will disclose full information that would help you to succeed in the ongoing test recruitment test.
Is NDLEA Recruitment Test 2023 Ongoing?
Yes, the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency is ongoing. Did you apply for the just-concluded NDLEA recruitment 2023 and get shortlisted? If that’s you, then it is important you participate in the Computer Based Test for the 2023 recruitment.
NDLEA Recruitment Test Schedule
All shortlisted applicants should take note that the recruitment exercise will be taken in batches, and the test is in three batches.
Monday, May 8, 2023, is for the first batch, which will start from 10:00 a.m. to 12:59 a.m.
The second batch will take their test on Tuesday, May 9, 2023, from 10:00 a.m. to 12:59 a.m.
The third, which is the last batch, will take their test on Wednesday, May 10, 2023, from 10:00 a.m. to 12:59 a.m.
Applicants should note the following:
- Failure to write your test on the scheduled date will automatically disqualify you because there will be no room for a second chance.
- Make sure you tick it properly and submit your test before the time limit.
Tips and Instructions
- Candidates should use a reliable internet service to improve performance and make sure the internet connection is reliable.
- Check the test time limit to determine how much time to devote to each question.
- Candidates should take tests in a quiet area to avoid distractions.
- Ensure you attempt all the questions
- All questions carry equal marks
- Do not pay anybody to write the exams for you
- You can use mobile phone or laptop to take the test
NDLEA Recruitment Test Application Portal
The NDLEA assessment test portal is http://cbtservices.online/. Concerned applicants are to visit this recruitment test portal and write the test using the date and time schedule for each candidate.
Most times, candidates may have difficulties taking the test if NDLEA recruitment test portal is not working. With a strong network connection, it will be possible to access the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency assessment portal easily.
How to Take the NDLEA Recruitment Test 2023
- Visit the NDLEA assessment test portal via http://cbtservices.online/.
- Then, click on the login button.
- Provide your application identification to log in.
- Make sure you read and follow all instructions.
- Click on the “Process button” to start the test.
In summary, shortlisted applicants for the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) should go to the NDLEA assessment test portal to take their Computer Based Test on the scheduled timetable.
I wish you GOODLUCK
Ongoing recruitment in Nigeria
Nigerian Navy Recruitment
Kindi Recruit is an online platform that provides job seekers with all recruitment updates, both within and outside of Nigeria. Interested applicants have the choice to choose any job that fits their qualifications and discipline.
Follow us on: Facebook, LinkedIn