DPR recruitment 2023/2024 has begun. If you wish to apply, updates about the job recruitment form, how to apply, requirements, recruitment portal (https://www.nuprc.gov.ng/) starting/closing date, and other important information that would help you succeed in this recruitment exercise are outlined in this article.
Hello, I welcome you to our page. I believe you have an interest in the Department of Petroleum Resources recruitment 2023, that’s why you arrived at this page, great!
We are pleased to have you read this article now. The major purpose and focus here are to guide you on how to properly and successfully submit an application form for the ongoing recruitment exercise.
Here at Kindi Recruit, we’ve received critical questions from prospective candidates about the DPR recruitment application form.
We then think that sharing and ironing out these questions would also help you and in the cause of this article, we’ll provide genuine and satisfying answers to them.
These questions include:
- Is DPR currently recruiting?
- Is DPR application still ongoing?
- How much is the DPR recruitment form?
- What is the deadline for the DPR Recruitment?
- When is the Next DPR recruitment starting?
- How can I apply for DPR Recruitment 2023/2024?
- How much is the salary of DPR workers?
- How do I register for the DPR recruitment 2023?
- Is the recruitment form for the DPR Out?
- When is the DPR Recruitment 2023/2024 Closing date?
Functions of the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR)
DPR ensures compliance with petroleum laws, regulations, and guidelines in the Oil and Gas Industry, monitoring operations at drilling sites, wells, refineries, storage depots, pump stations, retail outlets, pipelines, natural gas, and petroleum products, while performing the following, amongst others:
- They supervise all Petroleum Industries to carry out licenses and leases in the Country;
- Ensuring Petroleum Industry operations align with national goals and objectives.
- Guiding technical and public policies affecting petroleum administration.
- Ensure timely and accurate government revenue payment;
- The provision for the National data repository in Lagos supports oil company monitoring.
Is DPR Recruitment Application still ongoing?
No, DPR recruitment form 2023 is not yet out. The Department of Petroleum Resources job application form would be available at DPR recruitment portal https://www.nuprc.gov.ng/ once the recruitment officially begins.
It is also quite exciting to know that the Department of Petroleum Resources recruitment application form is free and candidates from any of the states listed below can apply.
Ebonyi State, Gombe State, Nasarawa State, Yobe State, Edo State Abia State, Zamfara State, Cross River State, Kaduna State, Taraba State, Kebbi State, Adamawa State, Enugu State, Ondo State, Delta State, Sokoto State, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra State, Bauchi State, Ekiti State, Benue State, Borno State, Imo State, Jigawa State, Niger State, Kano State, Ogun State, Katsina State, Osun State, Kogi State, Oyo State, Kwara State Plateau State, Lagos State Rivers State, Bayelsa State.
DPR Recruitment 2023 Available Position
From the records of previous recruitment exercises conducted by the Department of Petroleum Resources, we can confidently assure you that the below are the available vacant positions for this year’s recruitment exercise.
- Petroleum Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Environmental Science
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Industrial Chemistry
- Computer Engineering
- Human Resources
DPR Recruitment 2023 Requirements
Regarding DPRl recruitment, there are specific educational qualifications and requirements needed for each vacant position but generally, below are the things applicants should watch out for while applying.
- Intended candidates should provide a valid means of identification recognized either nationally or internationally such as NIN, International Passport, etc.
- Any candidates below 18 years of age should not apply.
- Concerned persons should have fundamental education with not less than 5 credits while English and Mathematic are mandatory
- Applicants aiming for higher positions must possess at least a degree or equivalent
- Applicants should be analytical, competent, and ready to adapt to a new working environment
- Applicants should be computer literate with at least 2 years of working experience.
- Those applying for higher levels should be a certified members of relevant professional bodies
- Candidates should be very good problem-solving skills
- Prospective candidates must have excellent leadership and people management skills
DPR recruitment process is always transparent and applicants applying who meet these requirements are offered employment without hesitation. So, kindly pay close attention to it.
DPR Recruitment Process
There are four (4) stages candidates of the 2023 DPR recruitment must go through before getting employed. Although it seems very simple but is quite strict. These are:
1. Job Application Stage
This is the beginning stage in DPR recruitment process. At this point, the intended candidates are to visit recruitment portal or official website https://www.nuprc.gov.ng/ to access the latest vacancies and apply accordingly.
2. Shortlisting of Successful Applicants
A few weeks after the closure of the recruitment portal, the recruiting team will then review and as well compile submitted applications and pick-out applicants who meet the requirements of the advertised vacant positions.
All shortlisted applicants will now be scheduled for a screening interview where they’ll be carefully examined. DPR will confirm the candidate’s academic and professional certifications.
4. Training and Appointment
Applicants who succeed at the interview stage would then be enrolled in a few weeks of training exercise after which they’ll be offered an appointment to resume work.
DPR Recruitment Portal
One of the primary factors you should know about the Department of Petroleum Resources recruitment is how to log in to the application portal.
https://www.nuprc.gov.ng/ is the recruitment portal, before any candidate can submit an application form, they must first visit the recruitment portal.
How to Apply for DPR Recruitment 2023
- Simply log in to the recruitment portal https://www.nuprc.gov.ng/
- Click “Careers/vacancies” on the menu section
- Choose the position among the available vacancies.
- Click the “sign up” button
- Do well to create an account
- Verification of account will be needed,
- Fill out all required information in the space provided
- Upload all scanned documents i.e. your academic/professional certificates
- Again, proofread your application and gently submit it.
DPR Recruitment Closing Date
Note that the DPR recruitment for 2023 has not officially commenced, as such the commission has not yet scheduled nor announced an official deadline for the application portal.
- Smith Godwin has been a writer at Kindi Recruit for a long time. He has confidence in roles that require a high level of diligence, strong teamwork, and advanced problem-solving skills, along with dedication to achieving uncompromising quality of work under stringent deadlines in an organization.
- BlogSeptember 8, 2023UNIMAID SRMS Student Portal Login | How to Login (2023)
- BlogSeptember 8, 2023Flowextra Login Registration Form 2023 | How to Register
- RecruitmentSeptember 8, 2023TSB Recruitment Posting List 2023/2024 | (Download Complete List)
- BlogSeptember 7, 2023Bauchi State University School Fees 2023/2024 Academic Session First and Second Semesters