Moniepoint MFB Recruitment: In this article, you’ll find essential information about Moniepoint MFB recruitment, current jobs, application form, requirements, recruitment portal, how to apply, recruitment process, closing date, and success tips.
Are you a young fresh graduate who is seeking to work with Moniepoint microfinance bank in Nigeria? Are you searching for details to know if they are currently recruiting? Do you want to know how you can apply for Moniepoint microfinance recruitment jobs? If this is you, then worry no more because this is just the right article for you.
In this article, we have provided all the necessary details you want to know about Moniepoint microfinance recruitment, see requirements, portal, and how to successfully apply here in this article. Keep reading this article to the end and follow the instructions listed to unlock the secrets to being the best candidate for Moniepoint microfinance recruitment. So let’s keep reading.
About Moniepoint MFB
Moniepoint Microfinance Bank is a microfinance bank strategically aimed towards small and medium enterprises in Nigeria and it is recognized and controlled by the Central Bank of Nigeria. It was given a license by the CBN in February 2022.
Moniepoint provides over six hundred thousand(600,000) with business management products and tools, and access to short and medium-term loans, payments, and banking services.
Is Moniepoint Microfinance Bank currently recruiting?
Yes, Moniepoint MFB is currently recruiting suitable applicants to fill in their job roles.
The management of Moniepoint Microfinance Bank is inviting eligible applicants to apply for the current job vacancies at Moniepoint Bank. Before you begin your application, there are many things you need to know about Moniepoint Microfinance Bank recruitment and these are:
- To apply for any job at Moniepoint, you must meet the requirements for the particular job you are applying for
- You must make sure that you have all the required documents scanned and ready for upload
- Moniepoint Microfinance Bank will never ask applicants to make payments to purchase the recruitment form. so, applicants are advised to be very careful of individuals asking them to make payments to access the Moniepoint Microfinance Bank recruitment form.
- Moniepoint recruitment is open to all applicants who meet the requirements for the job
- Moniepoint MFB is an equal opportunity giver or employer. They celebrate diversity and are saddled with the commitment of creating an including workplace for all employees and applicants
Current Job Openings for Moniepoint MFB Recruitment
The following jobs are currently open for the Moniepoint Microfinance Bank recruitment, applicants should visit the recruitment portal to apply for any job positions listed below:
- Business Development
- Business Operations
- Business Relationship Manager Jigawa
- HR Business Partner – South-West
- Customer Conversion Officer
- Business Relationship Manager – Yobe
- Flutter Developer
- Business Relationship Manager – Anambra
- Business Relationship Manager – Plateau
- Field Verification Officer – Ebonyi State
- Field Verification Officer – Yobe State
- Field Credit Officer – Adamawa
- Business Relationship Manager – Osun
- Business Relationship Manager – Kaduna
- HR Business Partner – North Central
- Field Credit Officer – Enugu
- Field Credit Officer – Kebbi State
- Business Relationship Manager – Benue
- Business Relationship Manager – Bayelsa
- Enterprise Architect
- Digital Communications Manager
- Business Relationship Manager Kwara
- Field Credit Officer – Katsina State
- Technical Support Engineer
- Field Credit Officer – Zamfara State
- Field Credit Officer – Bayelsa State
- Business Relationship Manager – Abia
- Character Animator
- HR Business Partner – South-East
- Product Manager – Business
- Field Verification Officer – Ekiti State
- Technical Product Manager
- Quality Assurance Engineer
- Business Relationship Manager -Ondo
- HR Business Partner – North West
- Field Credit Officer – Cross River
- Business Relationship Manager – Zamfara
- Field Credit Officer – Ebonyi State
- Senior Graphics Designer
- Financial Accountant
- Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
- Business Relationship Manager – Enugu
- Business Relationship Manager – Taraba
- Field Credit Officer – Ondo
- Field Verification Officer – Benue State
- Business Relationship Manager – Borno
- Business Relationship Manager – Bauchi
- Field Verification Officer – Bayelsa State
- Field Credit Officer – Abia State
- Content Writer
- Field Verification Officer – Cross River
- Business Relationship Manager – Gombe
- Field Credit Officer – Ekiti State
- Field Credit Officer – Nasarawa
- Business Relationship Manager – Osun
- Senior Backend Engineer – Java
- Enterprise Architect – Remote
- Product Manager -Business – Remote
Moniepoint MFB Recruitment Application Form
The Moniepoint Microfinance Bank recruitment form is on the recruitment portal at www.moniepoint.com/inside-moniepoint
Requirements for Moniepoint MFB Recruitment
To be eligible to apply for the Moniepoint Microfinance Bank recruitment, you must meet the following general requirements listed below;
- Applicants must not be younger than 25 years old
- Candidates should have at least a minimum of 3 years of experience in the banking sector operations.
- You must hold five(5) Credits in NECO, WAEC, GCE or NABTEB
- Prospective applicants must be holders of OND, HND, or Bachelor’s degree in a related field of study with an upper division from an accredited institution of higher learning
- Interested persons should hold past criminal records because such applicants will be disqualified
- Applicants must provide accurate documents required for the recruitment
- Possession of excellent analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving competency is required
- You must be able to communicate effectively in the English language with a professional accent
- Computer literacy and knowledge in CRM, Quickbooks Pro, Intuit, Ms. Word, Excel, SAP, and other banking software are required
- Candidates for the recruitment must be able to work as a team
- Applicants must be willing and able to relocate
- Experience in lending service offerings or selling including Point of Sales Pos services to corporate businesses is an edge
- Fintech, digital marketing, and banking operations experience, and understanding are highly required
Documents Required for the Moniepoint MFB Recruitment
- A current passport in a red background is needed
- Two(2) Guarantors/Guarantor form
- Birth Certificate or affidavit of age declaration
- National Youth Service Corps, NYSC certificate, or either discharge or exemption
- Scanned copies or original academic credentials
- Any other scanned copies of original professional qualifications certificates
Moniepoint MFB Recruitment portal
The official recruitment portal for Moniepoint Microfinance Bank is www.moniepoint.com/inside-midpoint, interested and suitable applicants should visit the portal to access the job roles and application form.
How to Apply for Moniepoint Jobs
To successfully apply for Moniepoint Microfinance Bank recruitment, follow the guidelines below to begin:
- Check the recruitment portal at www.moniepoint.com/inside-moniepoint
- Scroll down to the bottom icons and select” Join the team”
- Select “explore roles” on the highlighted blue button
- Click on your most suitable job role
- Then, go through the requirements listed under the job description
- Select “Apply for this Role” to apply
- Fill out the attached form carefully
- Upload your Curriculum Vitae (CV) or Resume and a well written Cover letter
- Select “Submit Application”
Moniepoint MFB Recruitment Process
Check below to see what to expect during the Moniepoint Microfinance Bank hiring process.
- A mandatory phone call with the recruiter
- Invitation for Interview with the team or hiring department
- Interview with an executive team member
- Job offer if you meet the interview requirements
Moniepoint MFB Recruitment Closing Date
The closing date for Moniepoint Microfinance recruitment is not yet mentioned but all suitable applicants should endeavor to submit their application early enough to avoid missing out in the recruitment.
What you gain when you work with Moniepoint Microfinance Bank:
- Moniepoint put its people first and always looks out for the well-being of their team members
- They respect, represent, and value all opinions of each other
- Moniepoint allows every worker to be seen and heard
- You get to learn, relearn and unlearn new skills while developing your abilities and talents suitable to expanding your career ambitions
- When you work with Moniepoint MFB, you are working in an open learning environment
- You are being offered the opportunity to get attractive perks and salaries, a pension scheme, a yearly bonus, health care insurance, and lots of mouth-watering benefits.
To make you the best candidate for the Moniepoint Microfinance Bank recruitment, you should apply these secrets that we have listed below:
- Firstly, make sure that your Curriculum Vitae or Resume is professionally designed highlighting your skills, experiences, education, and other relevant information
- Your cover letter must be well drafted showing relevant skills and experiences tailored to fit you into the job role you wish to apply for.
- All the documents required must be scanned and put together for use during the hiring process
- Make sure you apply for the job role you fit well into
- Submit your application early enough.
Follow our portal at www.kindigrifles.com to stay updated on the latest news about the Moniepoint MFB recruitment and other legit ongoing job recruitments. Let us know if you have any questions, drop it in the comment box below.
"Reading makes a man but writing an exact man".
My aim is to drive social impact in my community and to promote the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals through effective communication, journalism, entrepreneurship, social caregiving, technology and innovations.