Nestle Nigeria Recruitment 2023 for graduates is ongoing. Have you been hearing about Nestle Nigeria Plc and you’ve always wished you could work with them? Here’s an opportunity to live your dreams and make your wishes come true. The recruitment requirements for Nestle Nigeria Plc 2023, portal, how to apply, job vacancies, and the application deadline are discussed in this article.
Is Nestle Nigeria 2023 Recruitment Application Form Out?
Yes, Nestle Nigeria Plc 2023 recruitment application form is currently out. All interested applicants are to visit the official application portal to apply for their preferred job position.
Available Job Vacancies
The following are the existing job categories for the Nestle Nigeria Plc 2023 recruitment. Applicants are advised to choose the job role they are mostly fitted into:
- Administrative Jobs
- Communications Jobs
- Engineering Jobs
- Finance Jobs
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Legal jobs
- Research and Development
- Technical Production
Nestle Recruitment Process
1. Available job opening is advertised in the Central and West Africa Region portal https://www.nestle-cwa.com/en/jobs
2. After application, qualified candidates will be shortlisted and contacted through an email address that ends with @nestle.com.
3. The next step is face-to-face interviews on Skype call with the hiring manager and other key stakeholders of Nestle company. Most times, the candidate may be asked to come for an on-site interview.
4. After all the interviews, the successful candidate will be offered an appointment letter to work with Nestle Nigeria Plc.
Requirements For Nestle Nigeria Recruitment 2023
To successfully apply for any position at Nestle Nigeria Plc, applicants must meet up the following criteria:
- Applicants must be from 18 years and above
- You must have five(5) credit passes in your SSCE, GCE or NABTEB including English Language and Mathematics
- Applicants must have a degree in all relevant fields they are applying for
- He or she must be able to communicate effectively in English
- Applicant must be computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Office programs like MS. Word, MS. Excel
- Having work experience is an added advantage
- You must be willing to relocate to your assigned duty station
- Applicants must be willing to work in a multicultural and diversified workplace
- They must be key team players
Nestle Nigeria Recruitment Application Portal
The recruitment portal for the 2023 Nestle Nigeria Plc application is https://www.nestle-cwa.com/en/jobs. Applicants should know that all job applications should be submitted on the official portal on or before the. closing date.
How to Apply For Nestle Nigeria Recruitment
- Go to https://www.nestle-cwa.com/en/jobs
- On the “career” portal, click to view the vacancies in each job categories
- Click on your most preferred job vacancy
- Carefully read through the job description
- Click on the “apply” icon on the right of the description
- Upload the needed document
- Fill in the application form correctly
- Click ‘apply’ on the bottom of the state to submit
- Or you can click ‘save’ to save and continue
- Check your email address for a confirmation mail
The deadline for the Nestle Nigeria recruitment has been announced, but the closing date for each of the available positions varies. Once the recruitment process end, successful candidates will be shortlisted for the job interview.
Important Information about Nestle Nigeria Recruitment
Before applying to work with Nestle Nigeria Plc, the following are things you should about Nestle Nigeria Recruitment 2023.
- The recruitment process is transparent and only applicants who qualified would be shortlisted for further screening exercise.
- Do not pay any money in cash or by transfer to anybody claiming to be a Nestle Nigeria Plc agent. The recruitment exercise is free. Beware of scammers.
- An applicant is expected to submit an application for only one (1) job position. Multiple submissions would lead to automatic disqualification.
- Ensure you check the deadline before choosing to apply for any vacancy.
How long does Nestlé interview process take?
Three hours (3) for a face-to-face interview. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an on-site interview section with different interview teams present.
How much does Nestle Nigeria pay graduates?
Every Graduate Trainee with Nestle Nigeria Plc earns about NGN 100,000 per month as a salary. But, employed staff earns up to NGN 196,000 per month as the average salary from Nestle.
How long does it take to get accepted after interview?
After a successful interview, candidates should expect an offer within a week, although in some cases it may take up to two or three weeks.
All prospective applicants for the Nestle Nigeria recruitment 2023 are advised to visit the official portal to begin their application process, make sure to submit your application before the deadline indicated on the individual job position. Applications sent after the closing date will not be assessed.
To stay updated on the latest news regarding your Nestle Nigeria Plc 2023 recruitment application, visit this webpage regularly.
We wish you success in your application!
You May Also Like
Kindi Recruit is an online platform that provides job seekers with all recruitment updates, both within and outside of Nigeria. Interested applicants have the choice to choose any job that fits their qualifications and discipline.
Follow us on: Facebook, LinkedIn