Would you like to apply for Kabo Air recruitment? If yes, the Kabo Air job application form, recruitment portal, requirements, how to apply, success tips, closing date, and other relevant information are available in this article.
Are you a graduate in Nigeria currently searching for a job? You could consider submitting an application for the ongoing KAbo Air recruitment 2023.
The good news about Kabo Air recruitment is that even SSCE holders can also apply. We’re providing all the necessary information in this article, so keep reading.
About the Kabo Air Recruitment 2023
Kabo Air is a Nigerian airline whose location is at Kano International Airport, which they utilize on behalf of the National Hajj Commission. The airline offers Haj charter services to Saudi Arabia as well as scheduled regional services across Africa and the Middle East. Kabo Air also offers long-term lease options.
Is Kabo Air Recruitment 2023 Out?
Yes, the Kabo Air Recruitment 20023 application form is out. Interested candidates are encouraged to visit the online recruitment portal to see the latest vacancies, pick anyone of their choice, and submit an application accordingly.
Kabo Air Available Job Vacancies 2023
Regarding Kabo Air recruitment, below are the available job positions that you can apply for.
- Senior Planning Engineer
- Planning Engineer
- Passenger Service Executives
- Commercial Manager
- Sales Manager
- Supervisor Maintenance Planning
- Chief Inspector
- Flight Crews
- Aircraft Technician
- Contract Engineer
- Flight Dispatcher
- Guest Contact Center Agent
- In-Flight Supervisor
Requirements for Kabo Air Recruitment
- A holder of either a B.Sc. or HND Degree or Diploma in a relevant field, as well as SSCE holders.
- Applicants must possess the ability to handle multiple tasks without compromising quality
- Applicants must have quality leadership and management skills.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and IT skills
- Customer service orientation
- Personal accountability and commitment to achieving goals
- Resilience and flexibility (a can-do attitude)
- Applicants should have knowledge about aircraft technical recording.
- Interested applicants should be organized and excellent in English.
- An MBA will be an added advantage.
- Disabled or physically challenged applicants are not permitted to apply.
- Interested applicants must present their medical report certificate issued by the government-approved hospital.
- A cabin crew license is also demanded from the applicants.
- Applicants must have very good communication skills and also understand international civil aviation safety and security commands.
- Applicants must have problem-solving skills and creativity and be self-motivated and result-oriented.
- The applicant must possess at least 5 credits in any of the following certificates: WASSCE, NECO, GCE, or NABTEB. Credit in Mathematics and English is highly demanded.
- The applicant must be computer literate and be able to make use of basic computer applications.
- Applicants must not be below 18 years
- All intending applicants must be medically and physically fit.
Interested applicants from any of the following states in Nigeria can participate in the recruitment exercise.
Abia, Akwa Ibom, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Borno, Adamawa, Cross River, Delta, Edo, Anambra, Ekiti, Enugu, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara, FCT Abuja.
Kabo Air Recruitment Portal Login
The Kabo Air recruitment portal is https://www.flykabo.com/. Prospective applicants are to submit their application form only on the official website.
Intended applicants should note that the portal, as well as the official website, are under construction; the recruitment exercise will start as soon as the career portal is accessible.
How to Apply
First, log in to the Air Peace recruitment portal at https://www.flykabo.com/.
- Click on the application openings.
- Select the desired position you are applying for.
- Fill it out correctly, and make sure you provide the correct information on the application form.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Review your application to avoid mistakes.
- Then, submit your application using the submit button.
By sending an email that includes a curriculum vitae (CV) and all relevant documents to firstname.lastname@example.org, using “JOB ROLE” as the subject of the email.
Kabo Air Job Application Deadline
The deadline for Kabo Air recruitment has not yet been published because their website is under construction, but the information we gathered from reliable sources is that the recruitment portal will be fixed very soon and the recruitment exercise will commence immediately.
Kindi Recruit is an online platform that provides job seekers with all recruitment updates, both within and outside of Nigeria. Interested applicants have the choice to choose any job that fits their qualifications and discipline.
Follow us on: Facebook, LinkedIn
- RecruitmentNovember 29, 2023Julius Berger Recruitment 2024/2025 Application Form Portal
- RecruitmentNovember 26, 2023Rano Airline Recruitment 2023/2024 Job Application Form
- RecruitmentNovember 23, 2023Port Harcourt Shoprite Recruitment 2023/2024 Application
- RecruitmentNovember 23, 2023Nestle Nigeria Recruitment 2023 Application Form Portal