IITA Recruitment 2023/2024 application form is out. To submit an application for the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture job vacancies, see the recruitment portal at https://www.iita.org/about-iita/jobs/, requirements, how to apply, starting/closing dates, the IITA salary structure, and other important information as highlighted in this article.
Do you desire to work for a cutting-edge organization? Or are you passionate about making a difference with your work ethic? If yes is your response, this is the right opportunity for you.
The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) has officially called for serious applicants who are ready to reduce poverty, malnutrition and improve the livelihoods of African farmers to quickly submit an application for various job openings available on the recruitment portal before May 28, 2023.
This is great news for you to join this vibrant team to facilitate agricultural solutions for poverty, natural resource degradation throughout the tropics, and hunger. Sit back and go through all the information contained on this page.
In this article, we’ll outline step-by-step how you can successfully submit your application form, as well as the necessary requirements, recruitment website, recruitment process, and success tips IITA recruitment form, IITA portal and things you need to know about IITA Recruitment 2023 are all compacted in this article, so keep reading.
First, let’s look at what the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) is all about.
Overview of International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)
The major duties and responsibilities of the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) are to generate agricultural innovations to meet the needs of Africa and the world as a way to reduce the challenges of hunger, poverty, malnutrition, and natural resource degradation.
Moreover, the organization is a not-for-profit institution, and they also work with various partners across sub-Saharan Africa.
The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) is also a certified member of CGIAR, a global agricultural research organization whose future is to secure food.
The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) is in-charge of reducing poverty, malnutrition and improving the livelihoods of African farmers.
Is IITA Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
Yes, the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) has officially started the recruitment process for both old and new graduates for the 2023 recruitment exercise.
Interested applicants who would love to apply are encouraged to visit the recruitment portal at https://www.iita.org/about-iita/jobs/.to explore the available job vacancies and submit an application, but we’ve gone a long way to saving you that stress by outlined all the relevant information you need in this article, so keep reading.
Talking about who can apply for the ongoing IITA recruitment jobs, prospective applicants from any of the states listed below can apply for any position that meets their qualifications.
Gombe State, Nasarawa State, Yobe State, Abia State, Zamfara State, Cross River State, Kaduna State, Taraba State, Kebbi State, Adamawa State, Enugu State, Ondo State, Delta State, Sokoto State, Akwa Ibom State, Ebonyi State, Anambra State, Edo State, Bauchi State, Ekiti State, Bayelsa State, Benue State, Borno State, Imo State, Jigawa State, Niger State, Kano State, Ogun State, Katsina State, Osun State, Kogi State, Oyo State, Kwara State Plateau State, Lagos State Rivers State.
Latest IITA Job Vacancies 2023
Here are the vacant positions currently available in the IITA recruitment portal.
- Technical Assistant
- Head Teacher, International School of IITA
- Digital Agriculture Action Manager
- Climate adaptation expert
- Environmental and social safeguards
- Consultancy Service
- Accounting Officer
- Nutrition Officer
- Soil Microbiologist
- Senior Sciencist
- Senior Research Supervisor (Oyo)
- Project Administrative Assistant Location: Oyo
- Postdoctoral Fellow, Plantain Breeder Location: Abuja
- Monitoring and Evaluation Officer (Market Intelligence)
- Research Supervisor
- Senior Research Supervisor
- Project Administrator
- Customer Services Assistant
- Field Worker III (Saki)
- Field Worker III (Ogbomosho)
IITA Recruitment Requirements 2023
Here are the criteria interested candidates for International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) recruitment must possess, irrespective of the position they’re applying for.
- Only Nigerian citizens are permitted to apply.
- Intended applicants should possess an acceptable or legal means of identification, like a NIN or international passport.
- Interested candidates must have finished basic secondary education with a minimum of five (5) credits, including English and mathematics.
- Concerned candidates must have either a diploma, HND, B.Sc., degree, or equivalent in related positions.
- A person with a master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- He or she should show good character and team spirit.
- Applicants must be competent, analytical, and ready to adapt to a new working environment.
- Prospective, intended, or interested applicants who are computer literate have an added advantage.
- Must be strategically and holistically
- Very well and with quality skills in written communication.
- Applicants should be willing to relocate if the need arises.
- Willing to work without any supervision.
- Prospective candidates should have had working experience in the positions they are applying for for at least 4 years.
IITA Recruitment Form
To be part of the vibrant team to facilitate agricultural solutions for poverty, natural resource degradation throughout the tropics, and hunger. Visit the recruitment site, fill out the application form, and submit it on or before the deadline.
Interested applicants should note that the IITA application form is absolutely free of charge, no payment should be made to anyone who claims otherwise.
IITA Recruitment Portal 2023 www.iita.org/about-iita/jobs/
The recruitment portal for IITA Recruitment 2023 is https://www.iita.org/about-iita/jobs/. To apply for the advertised job vacancies, applicants must first visit the recruitment site, access the job openings, and then follow the steps below to submit an application accordingly.
How to Apply for IITA Recruitment 2023
- First, visit the IITA recruitment website at https://www.iita.org/about-iita/jobs/.
- On the New Platform, click on “Opening.”
- The job openings will be displayed.
- You’re to select the position of your choice.
- The application overview will display, Carefully read all the information provided.
- After doing that, click on “Application.”
- The first thing you need to do on the application page is upload your curriculum vitae (CV).
- Then provide your personal information and your profile.
- Type in your cover letter.
- Go through your application form one more time to avoid mistakes.
- You can then submit your application.
IITA Recruitment Closing Date
The deadline varies, but the general closing date for the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) is May 28, 2023.
Applicants are advised to visit the recruitment portal to know the exact closing date for the positions they’re applying for.
Prior to this, interested candidates should do everything possible to submit their application form on or before May 28, 2023, which is the closing date for the 2023 IITA recruitment exercise.
- Smith Godwin has been a writer at Kindi Recruit for a long time. He has confidence in roles that require a high level of diligence, strong teamwork, and advanced problem-solving skills, along with dedication to achieving uncompromising quality of work under stringent deadlines in an organization.
- BlogSeptember 8, 2023UNIMAID SRMS Student Portal Login | How to Login (2023)
- BlogSeptember 8, 2023Flowextra Login Registration Form 2023 | How to Register
- RecruitmentSeptember 8, 2023TSB Recruitment Posting List 2023/2024 | (Download Complete List)
- BlogSeptember 7, 2023Bauchi State University School Fees 2023/2024 Academic Session First and Second Semesters