Mouka Foam Recruitment 2023/2024; Here are numerous career opportunities in Mouka Foam Limited for both graduates and undergraduates as the recruitment process has begun and the application portal www.mouka.com/careers/ is active. You can explore this career opportunity by knowing the requirements, eligibility, and simple steps to submit an application.
The management of Mouka Foam Limited has made a public notice about the commencement of Mouka graduate trainee programme 2023 recruitment for this year.
Prospective candidates are to visit the online job application portal www.mouka.com/careers/ to explore available job positions and apply accordingly.
In this article, we’ve highlighted all the important information you should know about Mouka Foam Recruitment 2023 and also 2023 Mouka Foam Limited Graduate Trainee Programme, including job vacancies, requirements, how to apply, and the closing date.
Mouka Foam Recruitment 2023 and Mouka Foam Limited Graduate Trainee Programme
Mouka Foam Limited seeks smart, driven individuals such as graduates and undergraduates to join their teams in Lagos, Benin, and Kaduna.
Mouka’s commitment to diversity and inclusiveness ensures equal representation for all dreamers. They are a dynamic team of driven thinkers and dreamers passionate about our work and the people we serve.
About Mouka Foam Limited
Mouka was founded in 1959 by the Moukarim family and was owned by international investment firms. In late 2021, Morocco-based Dolidol International Group facilitated a strategic change in ownership, bringing innovation and technological expertise to the company.
Mouka is now available in thousands of branded outlets across Nigeria through its extensive network of distributors, sub-distributors, retail outlets, sleep galleries, and eCommerce platforms. With manufacturing facilities in Lagos, Benin, and Kaduna, Mouka’s footprint now extends beyond Nigeria.
Has Mouka Foam Recruitment 2023 Started?
Yes, Mouka Foam Recruitment 2023 started on 3rd August. Prospective candidates are to visit the recruitment portal, www.mouka.com/careers/ to apply.
The Mouka Foam Limited job application form is free, and as such, prospective candidates are warned against paying any money to anyone or any account in respect of Mouka Foam Recruitment 2023 and also the 2023 Mouka Foam Limited Graduate Trainee Programme forms.
General Requirements for Mouka Foam Recruitment 2023
- You must be younger than 35 years old and not older than that.
- Interested persons must possess nothing less than five (5) credits in GCE, NECO, WAEC, or NABTEB in relevant subjects, which include English Language and Mathematics.
- Possession of a valid proof of identification, such as an international passport, driver’s license, voter’s card, or NIN, is mandatory.
- Prospective applicants must possess some relevant years of work experience in related fields.
- Candidates must be able to perfectly communicate in English.
- You must be willing to work in a new working environment.
- Competency and the ability to handle multiple tasks are highly recommended.
- Computer proficiency or literacy is required.
- Applicants must be able to deliver tasks on time.
- Membership in professional bodies is an additional advantage for the applicant.
- Possession of an SSCE, OND, NCE, HND, or bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline from a recognized institution is highly important.
Mouka Foam Recruitment Portal Login
To apply for the available position at Mouka Foam, you have to first login to the Mouka recruitment portal www.mouka.com/careers/
Applicants should note that www.mouka.com/careers/ is the authorized portal for Mouka Foam Limited Graduate Trainee Programme 2023.
How to Apply
- Visit the application portal www.mouka.com/careers/
- Go to Careers Programmes on the menu bar.
- Click on Available Program
- Outline the position you desire.
- Carefully read through the job rules and regulations.
- Click on Apply Now for this program.
- Fill in your details in the spaces provided
- Upload academic and professional certificates, including a CV.
- Proofread your information and then submit it.
Mouka Foam Graduate Trainee Salary
Mouk Foam Limited paid their graduate trainees an average salary of N80,000 per month.
The application deadline for Mouka Foam Recruitment 2023 exercise has not yet been disclosed. Once it’s announced, we will do well to update this page.
Ongoing Recruitments in Nigeria
- Ogun State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- Anambra State SUBEB Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Federal Ministry of Transport Recruitment
- UNILAG Recruitment
- UNIPORT Recruitment
- Multichoice Recruitment
- UNIBEN Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Website for Recruitment
- Rivers State University Recruitment
- KPMG Recruitment
- Exxonmobil Recruitment
- Yobe State Teachers Recruitment
- Kebbi State Government Recruitment
- Gombe State University Recruitment
- Nigerian Army University Biu Recruitment
- Konga Recruitment
- Molfix Nigeria Recruitment
- EEDC Recruitment
- NCCE Recruitment
- Immigration Recruitment in Nigeria
- Smith Godwin has been a writer at Kindi Recruit for a long time. He has confidence in roles that require a high level of diligence, strong teamwork, and advanced problem-solving skills, along with dedication to achieving uncompromising quality of work under stringent deadlines in an organization.
- BlogSeptember 8, 2023UNIMAID SRMS Student Portal Login | How to Login (2023)
- BlogSeptember 8, 2023Flowextra Login Registration Form 2023 | How to Register
- RecruitmentSeptember 8, 2023TSB Recruitment Posting List 2023/2024 | (Download Complete List)
- BlogSeptember 7, 2023Bauchi State University School Fees 2023/2024 Academic Session First and Second Semesters