Multichoice Recruitment: Vital details about Multichoice Nigeria, recruitment updates, positions, requirements, the application process, application form, recruitment portal, how to apply, closing date, FAQs, etc are contained in this article.
Are you searching for details about Multichoice recruitment and want to find out how to apply? Bravo you have come to the right place because this article is just what you need to get started. Find all the essential information you need in this article to apply. Make sure that you follow every procedure, step, guideline, and instruction mentioned in this article carefully, and also ensure that you read this article to the end to reveal the secrets of how to make your application outstanding amongst other applications, now let’s begin.
Is Multichoice Recruitment ongoing?
Yes, Multichoice Recruitment 2023 is currently ongoing, interested persons are invited to submit their application for the recruitment exercise.
About Multichoice Nigeria
Multichoice Nigeria is a top entertainment company that entertains, informs, and empowers the African community. It was founded in 1993 with a headquarter in Lagos, Nigeria. Multichoice Nigeria started with a small staff community of 30 employees and has grown today to over 1000 employees while creating over 2000 jobs in the African Continent.
Multichoice Recruitment Updates
- Applicants should note that Multichoice is a multicultural employment opportunity company that employs deserving and qualified applicants irrespective of their gender, race, belief, and social status.
- Multichoice will never ask you to make a payment to access their recruitment portal. Therefore, all applicants should be very careful of fraudsters and scammers who ask them to make payments for them to fill out the Multichoice recruitment application form
- Multichoice recruitment is for all interested persons who meet the job requirements as stated on the Multichoice career portal
- The multichoice recruitment process is free and easy and you can apply for Multichoice jobs by yourself.
Multichoice Recruitment 2023
Suppose you have wanted to work with Multichoice and have been anxiously waiting for when they’ll open their recruitment portal. In that case, we are excited to tell you that Multichoice Nigeria has commenced its recruitment exercise for 2023.
All Interested and prospective applicants can now head on to the portal to begin their application. That’s why you need to pay attention to all the information, steps, and guidelines we have provided in this article for you to successfully apply for a job at Multichoice Nigeria.
Recruitment Positions in Multichoice Nigeria
The following job positions are available for Multichoice Recruitment 2023; applicants should apply for the job they are mostly suitable for.
- Group IFRS Technical Manager
- Tax Accountant
Requirements for Multichoice Nigeria Recruitment
To be eligible to apply for Multichoice Nigeria recruitment application, candidates must all the general requirements below:
- Possession of five (5) credits in NECO, WAEC, GCE or NABTEB
- Applicants must possess a minimum of second class lower in OND, HND, and a Bachelor’s degree in the related field of discipline
- Possession of a Master’s degree in Art, Science, and in any other discipline
- Applicant must be a computer literate
- He or she must be willing to relocate within and outside Nigeria
- Applicants must possess excellent communication skills both written and orally
- Interested applicants must be competent and possess critical thinking abilities
- Applicant must be willing to work in a multicultural and diverse workplace
- He or she must possess excellent interpersonal and administrative abilities
Multichoice Recruitment Process
- Application stage
- Interview Stage
- Job Offer
Here in this stage, Multichoice calls for applications from interested applicants who want to join the Multichoice staff community
Successful applicants are invited for interviews after applications are reviewed and selected.
Applicants who make it through the interview stage are given an offer of employment
Multichoice recruitment takes up to seventeen (17) days after the application portal is closed. Successful applicants are contacted via mail.
Multichoice Recruitment Application Form
The Multichoice recruitment job application form can be accessed on the official recruitment portal www.multichoice.com/careers/home; interested applicants should visit the portal to apply
Multichoice Recruitment Portal
The official career portal for Multichoice recruitment is www.multichoice.com/careers/home
How to Apply For Multichoice Recruitment Online
Follow the steps below to successfully apply for Multichoice Jobs
- Launch the portal www.multichoice.com/careers/home on your browser
- Click on search available vacancies
- Check out the existing jobs
- Click on any of your most preferred jobs to read the requirements and descriptions
- Click to apply if you fit into the job role
- Upload scanned copies of the required documents
- Upload your Curriculum Vitae (CV) or resume
- Review your application very well
- Click on the submit menu to submit your application
Success Tips for Multichoice Recruitment
- You have to make sure that you do not upload blur images of your scanned documents on the application portal
- Be very sure to apply for the job role you fit into so well
- Do not apply for more than one job position
- Submit your application early enough to avoid rush and errors in your application
Closing Date for Multichoice Recruitment 2023
The closing date for Multichoice Recruitment 2023 is on the 19th of June 2023. All interested persons should make sure that they submit their application on or before the application deadline to avoid being disqualified
How much is Multichoice Nigeria’s salary?
The minimum salary that Multichoice Nigeria pays its workers is ₦114, 852 but as it stands, Multichoice pays its workers according to their job roles and positions.
How long does it take to get a job at Multichoice?
It takes about 17 days to get an offer letter from Multichoice after the application is closed.
- Applicants should make sure that they upload only their credentials or document required by Multichoice because any application submitted after the deadline will not be accepted
- You must ensure that the information you fill in the application form is correct and accurate
- Application for Multichoice recruitment is free so all candidates should not make payments to anyone to assist them secure a place at Multichoice
- Multichoice welcomes people from different races, gender, religion, etc
If you want to be the first to get to find information about Multichoice recruitment, keep visiting our site on www.kindigrifles.com to stay updated on other ongoing genuine recruitment
"Reading makes a man but writing an exact man".
My aim is to drive social impact in my community and to promote the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals through effective communication, journalism, entrepreneurship, social caregiving, technology and innovations.