PENCOM Recruitment 2023 Application Form is Out. This article contains all the relevant information you need to apply for the ongoing PENCOM recruitment, such as the recruitment portal at www.pencom.gov.ng, online registration, and PENCOM’s latest news See more details below.
The National Pension Commission (PENCOM) has announced the official kickoff of the 2023 PENCOM recruitment exercise. Interested applicants should follow the step-by-step procedures highlighted on the page to submit their application form successfully.
Have you been looking forward to knowing if PENCOM is recruiting? Or are you a graduate in Nigeria currently searching for a well-paid job opportunity? If yes, then grab this opportunity, PENCOM has officially called for any interested persons to submit their application form for the ongoing 2023 PENCOM recruitment exercise.
This is great news, I think. In this article, we have explored all the necessary information you will need regarding PENCOM recruitment, including the step-by-step process to successfully submit an application, requirements, and job vacancies via the online recruitment portal www.pencom.gov.ng.
PENCOM Recruitment 2023
- PENCOM is responsible for receiving and investigating complaints of impropriety against any pension fund administrator, employer, custodian, or any of their employers or negotiators.
- They also have the power to order the transfer of custody or management of all pension funds held by a custodian whose taking permit has been revoked under the Commission Act.
- The National Pension Commission is the only government-authorized commission that approves, regulates, supervises, and licenses pension fund administrators, custodians, and other institutions related to pension matters.
- They are in charge of maintaining a national data bank concerning all pension matters.
- One of their objectives is to ensure that every person who worked in either the public service of the Federation, the Federal Capital Territory, or the private sector receives his or her retirement benefits when due.
- They also assist individuals to be sure that they save to cater for their livelihood in old age, and in return, it will reduce old age poverty.
- Ensure that all approved pensioners are not subjected to unwanted suffering due to the incapability process of pension payment.
Prior to this, we had received quite a number of questions about PENCOM recruitment. We’ve carefully highlighted some below, as we know it will help prospective candidates know what to do.
- How to apply for PenCom?
- What is the work of PenCom in Nigeria?
- Who can Apply for PENCOM Recruitment?
- Is PENCOM recruiting in 2023?
- How do I access the PENCOM recruitment portal
- Pencon online registration
Be at ease because, at the end of this article, you’ll be satisfied with answers to the above questions and lots more.
PENCOM Latest News
Considering that the National Pension Commission (PENCOM) is one of the highest-paying commissions in Nigeria, we recommend you submit an application, for they will soon commence the nationwide recruitment exercise.
If you’re worried about the application process, don’t worry; we’ve carefully highlighted all the relevant information you should note about PENCOM recruitment 2023 here.
To participate in the National Pension Commission’s online registration for either a higher position or a constable, kindly visit the recruitment portal, fill out, and submit an application.
It is very important to all interested candidates before commencement of their applications. As we all know, as long as you’re a Nigerian, you are automatically eligible to apply, but check out the below list of approved states.
- Abia State Cross River State
- Adamawa State Delta State
- Akwa Ibom State Ebonyi State
- Anambra State Edo State
- Bauchi State Ekiti State
- Bayelsa State Enugu State
- Benue State Gombe State
- Borno State Imo State
- Jigawa State Nasarawa State
- Kaduna State Niger State
- Kano State Ogun State
- Katsina State Ondo State
- Kebbi State Osun State
- Kogi State Oyo State
- Kwara State Plateau State
- Lagos State Rivers State
- Sokoto State Yobe State
- Taraba State Zamfara State
Has PENCOM Recruitment 2023 Started?
No, the National Pension Commission has not yet started, but according to the Human Resource Management Team, they really assured the general public that the 2023 PENCOM recruitment exercise will soon commence.
Prospective applicants who are interested in a PENCOM job are encouraged to submit their applications at the official job portal, www.pencom.gov.ng. All application forms are to be submitted only on the aforementioned website, as it is the official website for the 2023 PENCOM recruitment exercise.
You May Also Like
PENCOM Job Positions
Listed below are the available vacancies in diverse departments of the National Pension Commission that are subject to this recruitment exercise. Read through them carefully, and then choose one that best fits your qualifications.
- Head, State Liaison (HSL – PFA017)
- Head, Pension Administration (HPA – PFA013)
- Director, Pension Service Department (DPSD – PFA016)
- Director, Pension Department (DPD – PFA012)
- Team Lead – Pensioner Support (PS TLPS)
- Pension Support Officers
- Pension Officers (PO POA)
- Head, Pension Support Centre (HPSC – PFA019)
- Senior Technical Adviser to CEO (DG TA)
- Secretary to CEO (DG SEC)
- Protocol Officer (DG PTC)
- Legal Adviser (DG LA)
- Senior Analyst – Internal Audit (DG IAO)
- Head, Internal Audit (HIA – PFA010)
- Deputy Director/Assistant Director, Internal Audit (DG DD/ADIA)
- Programme Officer Corporate Communications (DG CCO)
- Information Technology Department
PENCOM Recruitment Requirements 2023
After satisfying and deciding about job vacancies in PENCOM, the requirements that basically apply across each position and must stick to alto by candidates are listed below.
- As an interested candidate, you’re expected to be a citizen of Nigeria.
- He or she must possess a valid means of identification, such as a NIN or international passport.
- Concerned persons should either have a Master’s, Bachelor’s, HND, or OND in any relevant field of study.
- The candidate should possess a minimum O’level certificate with at least five (5) credits, including English Language and Mathematics, in any of the following: WAEC, GCE, NEC, or NABTEB.
- Prospective candidates should have a minimum of three (3) years of practicing experience.
- The applicant should have formal computer skills.
- Candidates should demonstrate good behavior and result in their work performance.
- Analytical, strategic communication, interpersonal, innovative thinking, negotiation skills, and the ability to mobilize resources
- Any criminal record from an interested person is highly prohibited
Note: The above qualifications for each position might not be the same, but generally, the criteria each applicant must meet fundamentally are what we’ve provided above.
Pencom Recruitment Portal Login www.pencom.gov.ng
www.pencom.gov.ng is the recruitment portal, or you can call it the career portal, for National Pension Commission job applications. Interested candidates are encouraged to visit this portal to apply for job openings.
It is important you take note that the PENCOM job application form is completely free of charge and doesn’t pay any amount to whoever stands as a money collector and claims to be an agency of the National Pension Commission.
All you need to do is simply log in to the recruitment portal, then fill out and submit your form.
How to Apply for PENCOM Recruitment 2023
- First, open your browser, whether on your Android phone or computer and enter www.pencom.gov.ng in the URL bar.
- Scroll to PENCOM’s latest news.
- Click on job openings.
- Check and click on Apply Now.
- Insert your correct phone number, email, and password.
- Click on the navy-blue register button on the right of the page.
- Ensure to activate your account via the notification sent to your registered email.
- Return to the page, login, and commence your application.
- I will advise you to proofread your details in case of any corrections.
- Don’t forget to upload all the required credentials.
- Submit your application.
PENCOM Recruitment Closing Date
For now, the closing date for this year’s PENCOM recruitment exercise has not been scheduled as the recruitment exercise has not yet begun. But in a short period of time, according to the National Pension Commission’s recruitment management, the exercise will soon commence.
I hope you now have a proper understanding of 2023 PENCOM recruitment, knowing that their salary is very attractive, so I will advise you to make an attempt to apply for the available job position of your choice.
If you have further questions or don’t understand something, kindly comment below.
Check out Other Ongoing Recruitment in Nigeria
- Smith Godwin has been a writer at Kindi Recruit for a long time. He has confidence in roles that require a high level of diligence, strong teamwork, and advanced problem-solving skills, along with dedication to achieving uncompromising quality of work under stringent deadlines in an organization.
- BlogSeptember 8, 2023UNIMAID SRMS Student Portal Login | How to Login (2023)
- BlogSeptember 8, 2023Flowextra Login Registration Form 2023 | How to Register
- RecruitmentSeptember 8, 2023TSB Recruitment Posting List 2023/2024 | (Download Complete List)
- BlogSeptember 7, 2023Bauchi State University School Fees 2023/2024 Academic Session First and Second Semesters