Lagos SUBEB Recruitment | Do you wish to know the latest Lagos SUBEB job recruitment for 2023? Or searching online to see if there are any ongoing teaching job vacancies in Lagos SUBEB? If that’s the case, In this article, step-by-step instructions on how to apply, the recruitment portal, requirements, successful tips, shortlisted candidates, screening exercises, and starting/closing dates are our major keys to discuss.
Here’s a long-anticipated opportunity for citizens of Lagos State, as the Lagos State Universal Basic Education Board has declared intentions of recruiting new teachers for primary/secondary schools into the Lagos State educational system through an advertisement made via their official website.
For this reason, if you want to be among those applying for Lagos SUBEB recruitment, you will definitely need guidelines and instructions to guide you through the process, even if it’s your first time.
Below are the most recent questions we received from some of the job seekers:
- Is Lagos SUBEB Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?,
- What are the requirements for the Lagos State Universal Basic Education Board Recruitment 2023?
- How much does Lagos State Subeb pay?
- Is Subeb recruitment out?
- Is Lagos State recruiting teachers now?
- Is Lagos SUBEB application form 2023 Out?,
- What is the recruitment portal for Lagos SUBEB Recruitment 2023?
- Is Lagos SUBEB Recruitment Form Free?.
- Are there any opportunities at Lagos SUBEB recruitment for 2023?
- When does Lagos SUBEB Recruitment for 2023 end?
Is Lagos SUBEB Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
Yes, the recruitment exercise is ongoing, and no payment is required from any interested candidates who desire to apply for a job opening at Lagos SUBEB Recruitment 2023.
The Lagos SUBEB job application form is out, and interested applicants are to visit the online recruitment portal at www.subeb.lg.gov.ng to fill out and submit the form.
Lagos SUBEB Recruitment 2023
- This is to notify the general public that the Lagos SUBEB job recruitment application form 2023/2024 is out and can be processed online via the recruitment portal.
- Only successful applicants will be contacted for the next phase of recruitment, so do everything possible to ensure you align with the application instructions.
- Applicants are advised not to submit an application twice to avoid disqualification.
- Ensure to read through the vacant position you are applying for before submitting an application.
- It has been clearly stated that only original documents, such as; academic and professional certificates, should be uploaded when applying.
Just to mention a few, don’t worry; just relax your mind. We’re going to answer all the above questions in this article, so keep reading.
Before we start, here are the lists of eligible local government areas in Lagos State that have been approved to enroll in the ongoing vacant positions. These include: Agege L.G.A, Ajeromi-Ifelodun L.G.A, Alimosho L.G.A, Lagos, Amuwo-Odofin L.G.A, Apapa L.G.A, Badagry L.G.A, Epe L.G.A, Eti-Osa L.G.A, Ibeju/Lekki L.G.A, Ifako-Ijaye L.G.A, Ikeja L.G.A, Ikorodu L.G.A, Kosofe L.G.A, Lagos Island L.G.A.
So, if you’re indigent in any of the above-listed LGAs, count yourself lucky.
Lagos SUBEB Job Vacancies
Below are the comprehensive lists of job positions available on the Lagos SUBEB recruitment portal. So you can pick one of your choices and submit an application.
- English Language
- Literature in English
- Computer Studies
- Agricultural science
- French language
- Further mathematics
- Basic science
- Social studies
- Computer studies
- Basic Technology
- Agricultural science
- Physical & Health Education
- Business studies
- Christian Religious Studies/Islamic Religious Studies
Before you apply for any position, ensure that it aligns with the advertisement requirements. Talking about the criteria, below are the general requirements that applicants need to possess before applying.
General Requirements for Lagos SUBEB Recruitment 2023
- Prospective applicants must be Nigerian citizens.
- Authorized National identification is required such as a National Identity Number (NIN), Permanent Voter’s Card (PVC), or International Passport.
- Applicants must possess a degree in any of the following, a B.Sc. or HND or Diploma in a related field.
- 5 credits are required from interested candidates in any of the following certificates: WASSCE, NECO, GCE, or NABTEB. Credit in English and Mathematics is compulsory.
- NYSC discharge or exemption certificates and legal details are also required from applicants.
- Prospective candidates must possess a minimum of two years of teaching experience.
- Candidates should know how to relate and be friendly with children
- Intended applicants should be collaborative in nature.
- Prospective candidates must be comfortable making both contributions and utilizing global insights.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks without compromising
- Resilience and flexibility (a can-do attitude)
- Applicants must not be below 18 years
- Good and sound communication and competitive assessments
Lagos SUBEB Recruitment Portal 2023 www.subeb.lg.gov.ng
The official portal of Lagos SUBEB Recruitment 2023 is www.subeb.lg.gov.ng portal; applicants should note this website before applying.
The Lagos SUBEB has officially opened its application portal for interested persons to submit their applications. Interested persons are to visit the online login portal and submit their applications before the deadline.
Is Lagos SUBEB application form 2023 Out?
No, the application form is not out yet, but the Lagos SUBEB recruitment team has assured the general public that the application form will soon be available on the recruitment portal for interested persons to commence their application.
How to Apply for Lagos SUBEB Recruitment 2023
You can explore Lagos State Universal Basic Education Board job opportunities by:
- Visiting the recruitment portal via www.subeb.lg.gov.ng,
- Click on the website’s vacancies button.
- Do well to create an account with your valid information.
- Pick a job position you wish to apply for.
- Supply the correct details as they’re required on the application form.
- To avoid unnecessary mistakes, cross-check your information again.
- Ensure to upload all the relevant documents required.
- Then, end your application by clicking on the submit button.
- Congratulations! Your application has been accepted and will be displayed to confirm that it has been received.
- Frequently check your registered email address for any updates.
Closing date for Lagos SUBEB Recruitment 2023
As of the time we published this article, the Lagos SUBEB recruitment was not ongoing, and as such, it’s difficult to know the exact date the online application portal will close.
How much does Lagos State Subeb pay?
The average salary the Lagos State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB) pays fresh employees is 37,955 naira after VAT charges.
Is Lagos Subeb recruitment out?
Currently, the Lagos SUBEB is not recruiting. Applicants are encouraged to visit the ministry’s official website frequently because the recruitment exercise will commence very soon.
Is Lagos State recruiting teachers now?
From time to time, Lagos SUBEB always recruits new teachers to fill up the vacant positions, but regarding this year’s recruitment, the ministry has made it known that the state will soon start recruiting teachers for primary/secondary schools.
Is Lagos SUBEB Recruitment Form Free?.
Yes, the Lagos SUBEB recruitment form is absolutely free of charge. Applicants should not partake in any money laundering in respect of purchasing an application form.
Are there any opportunities at Lagos SUBEB recruitment for 2023?
Yes, there are over 20 job opportunities available on the Lagos SUBEB recruitment portal for intended applicants to submit an application.
I want to apply for the Lagos SUBEB Recruitment 2023. How do I do that?
First, you need to login to the Lagos SUBEB recruitment portal via www.subeb.lg.gov.ng, choose your desired job position, and submit an application. Second, ensure you read the instructions and requirements attached to the positions you apply for.
When does Lagos SUBEB Recruitment for 2023 end?
The deadline for Lagos SUBEB recruitment for 2023 has not yet been announced because the recruitment exercise has not yet begun, so it is difficult to know the closing date.
Kindi Recruit is an online platform that provides job seekers with all recruitment updates, both within and outside of Nigeria. Interested applicants have the choice to choose any job that fits their qualifications and discipline.
Follow us on: Facebook, LinkedIn