NIMET Recruitment 2023 | Do you want to work with the Nigerian Meteorological Agency (NIMET)? If yes, here’s an opportunity to do so. NIMET recruitment form, requirements, portal, how to apply, and closing date are discussed in this article.
Overview of NIMET
The Nigerian Meteorological Agency (NIMET) was founded and came into existence by an act of the National Assembly, ACT 2003, implemented on May 21st, 2003 which became effective on June 19th, 2003. It is a Federal Government Agency whose main responsibility is to advise the Government about meteorology which includes; project, prepare and interpret Government regulations and policies regarding meteorology and issuing weather and climatic forecast for the safety of aircraft operations, oceans vehicles, and oil rigs
Is NIMET Recruitment Form 2023 Out?
No, the NIMET 2023 recruitment form is not yet out. But, according to a reliable source, the NIMET recruitment portal will soon be opened for the 2023 recruitment exercise. Therefore, Interested applicants who really need the NIMET job should know everything about the recruitment process now.
NIMET Recruitment 2023
The Nigerian Meteorological Agency recruitment 2023 is only for applicants that meet NIMET requirements as listed below in this article. NIMET job vacancies will be made available on the agency’s official website.
Interested applicants from any of the following states are eligible to apply. These states include; Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara, FCT Abuja
NIMET Recruitment Process
There are four (4) phases in the 2023 recruitment process of the Nigerian Meteorological Agency and they include Application Phase, shortlisting Phase, screening, and Job Offer Phase. Applicants must follow through with the due process to successfully receive an offer to work with NIMET.
NIMET Recruitment Portal
The official application portal for NIMET 2023 recruitment is www.nimet.gov.ng; applicants are to visit the portal to begin their application.
General Requirements for NIMET 2023 Recruitment
All applicants are to meet the general requirements stated below for the Nigerian Meteorological Agency 2023 recruitment application to be able to apply:
- Applicants must be from 18 years of age
- Applicants must have relevant work experience
- Prospective applicants must have 5 credit passes in SSCE including English Language and Mathematics
- Applicants must possess either, HND, BSC, or Master’s Degree in any related discipline
- You must show a certificate of NYSC discharge or exemption
- Applicants must be computer literate and must show proficiency in MS. Excel and other related spreadsheet programs
- All applicants must be able to communicate fluently in English
- Applicants must possess a verified proof of legal identity like NIN, International
- Passport, Voter’s Card, Driver’s license
- You must be a detailed oriented person who is able to work with or without supervision
- You must be able to think critically and solve problems holistically
- You must be an excellent team player
How to Apply for NIMET 2023 Recruitment
Follow the steps below to successfully apply for the Nigerian Meteorological Agency 2023 recruitment
- Check the career portal on www.nimet.gov.ng
- Click on careers
- Click on your most fitted position
- Read the requirements needed carefully
- Sign in with your valid email address and username to begin your application
- Fill out the application form correctly
- Upload scan copies of materials needed
- Click to submit
NIMET Recruitment Closing Date
Currently, the closing date for NIMET recruitment has not been published, you are advised to keep visiting the official application portal www.nimet.gov.ng to stay updated.
NIMET Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates
After application, shortlisted candidates for 2023 NIMET recruitment will be announced on the Nigerian Meteorological Agency portal www.nimet.gov.ng.
Kindi Recruit is an online platform that provides job seekers with all recruitment updates, both within and outside of Nigeria. Interested applicants have the choice to choose any job that fits their qualifications and discipline.
Follow us on: Facebook, LinkedIn
- RecruitmentNovember 26, 2023Rano Airline Recruitment 2023/2024 Job Application Form
- RecruitmentNovember 23, 2023Port Harcourt Shoprite Recruitment 2023/2024 Application
- RecruitmentNovember 23, 2023Nestle Nigeria Recruitment 2023 Application Form Portal
- BlogNovember 23, 2023Lafarge Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Portal