NBS Recruitment 2023: Are you interested in applying for the National Bureau of Statistics, NBS recruitment 2023 if your answer is yes then this article will show updates about NBS recruitment 2023, application form, eligibility, requirements, portal www.nigerianstat.gov.ng, how to apply, closing date and all the details you need to successfully submit an application
Below are all list of what you’ll read about in this article, to make the best use out of the information stated, read this article to the end and follow the instructions mentioned
- Is NBS Recruitment 2023 Application Form Out?
- Who is eligible to Apply for NBS Recruitment?
- Requirements for NBS Recruitment
- NBS Recruitment Portal
- How to Apply for National Bureau of Statistics Recruitment
- NBS Recruitment 2023 Closing Date
Is NBS Recruitment 2023 Application Form Out?
The Nigerian Bureau of Statistics, NBS recruitment 2023 will start accepting applications very soon, it is necessary for interested applicants to know how to begin to successfully submit an application
In this article, we have provided a step-by-step guide on how to apply, the recruitment application process, the online portal www.nigerianstat.gov.ng and every necessary details about the National Bureau of Statistics recruitment 2023
Who is eligible to Apply for NBS Recruitment?
The National Bureau of Statistics recruitment is for any applicant who meets the basic requirements and also come from any of the states mentioned below: Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara
Requirements for NBS Recruitment
All applicants are to fulfill the following requirements to successfully apply for the National Bureau of Statistics recruitment 2023
- You must be a Nigerian citizen with a valid proof of Identification like NIN, Voter’s Card, International Passport or Driver’s License
- You must have at least five(5)credits in WAEC, NECO, GCE in relevant subjects including Mathematics and English Language
- You must a good critical thinker with accurate problem solving abilities
- You must be competent and analytical
- Must be ready to work even under pressure
- You must be ready to work with less or no supervision
- You must possess excellent interpersonal, leadership and communication skills
- You must be a computer literate
- You must be able to adapt to a multicultural workplace
- Applicants must be a key team player
- Working experience will be an advantage
To access the National Bureau of Statistics recruitment portal, you are to login on www.nigerianstat.gov.ng
How to Apply for National Bureau of Statistics Recruitment
Follow the steps below carefully to successfully apply for the National Bureau of Statistics recruitment jobs:
- On your browser, launch the official recruitment portal www.nigerianstat.gov.ng
- Click on the career menu button to check the available jobs
- Click on your most fitted job position
- Read the requirements carefully before applying
- Click on the apply menu
- Sign in with you valid mail address and password
- Fill the form correctly paying attention to questions asked
- Make sure to upload scanned copies of the required credentials
- Read your application over again to avoid errors etc
- If you are sure of no errors, press the submit button to submit your application
NBS Recruitment 2023 Closing Date
The National Bureau of Statistics recruitment 2023 application will run for six (6) weeks and all prospective applicants are advice to submit their application before the closing date to avoid being disqualified
We’re glad that you have read this article to the end, to stay more updated on further National Bureau of Statistics Recruitment process, visit our blog on kindigrifles.com If you have any questions you may want to ask, kindly drop it in the comment section and we’ll get back to you!
- Sydani Recruitment – EMSS Application Portal
- UNICEF Recruitment
- UK Teachers Recruitment
- SEC recruitment
- FMBN Recruitment
- PFMO Recruitment
- NIMASA Recruitment
- Julius Berger Recruitment
- NLNG Recruitment
"Reading makes a man but writing an exact man".
My aim is to drive social impact in my community and to promote the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals through effective communication, journalism, entrepreneurship, social caregiving, technology and innovations.