Federal Teachers Scheme Recruitment 2023/2024. FTS registration portal www.ubec.gov.ng, current vacancies, requirements, application method, recruitment process, and starting/closing dates are the information you’ll learn in this article.
Hello there, and welcome to Kindi Recruit. In this article today, we’ll be showing you how to register for the Federal Teachers Scheme Program. and also the available vacancies for FTS recruitment 2023, their requirements, and, very importantly, how you can submit an application.
If you have always longed for an opportunity to apply for the Federal Teachers Scheme recruitment, If yes, here is your chance. The FTS recruitment process is currently ongoing, and applications from suitably qualified applicants are welcome.
About the Federal Teachers Scheme (FTS)
The Universal Basic Education Commission (UBEC) coordinates UBE program implementation, overseeing federal government agencies.
The Universal Basic Education (UBE) Programme, introduced in 1999, aimed to improve access and quality of basic education in Nigeria, focusing on universal access.
Federal Teachers Recruitment Form 2023
The Federal Teachers Scheme (FST) has announced its readiness to employ many Nigerians in various vacant positions in the ministry.
Prior to this, the singular aim of this post is to assist you in successfully registering and submitting an application for the ongoing FST recruitment 2023.
Moreover, below are some topics you’ll learn about after reading this article.
- www.ubeconline.com recruitment
- www.ubec.gov.ng portal login
- www.ubec.gov.ng portal
- www.ubec.gov.ng application form
- federal teachers recruitment closing date
- federal teachers recruitment 2023
- federal teachers scheme recruitment portal
- ubec.gov.ng application form
- ubeconline.com recruitment portal login
- www.fts.admissions.cloud application portal login
- How to apply for federal teachers recruitment
The purpose of these headings is to help you get a glimpse of or a proper understanding of FTS recruitment.
Is Federal Teachers Scheme Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
No, currently, the Federal Teachers Scheme Recruitment job application form is not yet out. As such, interested candidates are encouraged to continuously visit the application portal at www.ubec.gov.ng.
Notwithstanding, applicants should note that the Federal Teachers Scheme (FST) registration form is free and accessible to all prospective applicants from the 36 states of the federation, as shown below.
Anambra State, Bayelsa State, Ekiti State, Bauchi State, Rivers State, Kaduna State, Nasarawa State, Ogun State, Benue State, Jigawa State, Plateau State, Akwa Ibom State, Katsina State, Abia State, Cross River State, Taraba State, Adamawa State, Ondo State, Zamfara State, Delta State, Ebonyi State, Kano State, Lagos State, Edo State, Borno State, Niger State, Gombe State, Kebbi State, Kogi State, Osun State, Yobe State, Imo State, Oyo State, Sokoto State, Kwara State
You can Also Apply For:
Requirements for Federal Teachers Scheme Recruitment 2023
Before thinking of submitting an application for the Federal Teachers Scheme Recruitment 2023, there are certain criteria expected from prospective candidates.
Therefore, we advise you to adhere to these requirements as listed below.
- Interested candidates must be Nigerian.
- Prospective applicants must show their valid means of identification, such as a National ID Card, NIN, International passport, etc.
- Candidates must adhere to at least five (5) credits in either WAEC, NECO, GCE, or NABTEB, including Mathematics and English.
- Interested candidates should possess either an NCE, an HND, or a degree from any government-approved institution.
- Applicants with a degree certificate must have either an NYSC discharge certificate or an exemption certificate.
- Interested candidates must be verbally and non-verbally sound.
- No criminal record or case is needed from any intended person.
- Interested candidates should possess good team spirit.
- Applicants should know how to communicate with and handle students.
- Must be willing to work with or without any supervision
Do you want to be a beneficiary of the Federal Teachers Scheme? Endeavor to adhere to the above requirements.
www.ubec.gov.ng FTS application form
To gain access to the Federal Teachers Scheme application form, applicants need to first visit the online recruitment portal at www.ubec.gov.ng, then click on the programme in the top menu section. You’ll then see the application form.
FTS Recruitment Process
There are about three (3) fundamental stages in Federal Teachers Scheme recruitment. These stages include:
- Application Stage
- Shortlisting Stage
- Interview before employment
You need to participate in each stage before you can finally gain employment. Each stage is critical, and also bear in mind that there are hundreds to thousands of people seeking this same job opportunity; as such, you must ensure to give your best.
Federal Teachers Scheme Recruitment Portal
www.ubec.gov.ng is the registration portal for Federal Teachers Scheme (FTS) recruitment exercise. Prospective candidates are to visit this portal to submit their applications once the recruitment for 2023 commences.
How to Apply for Federal Teachers Recruitment 2023
- Visit the FTS application portal at www.ubec.gov.ng
- On the “Programmes and Partners bar,” select programmes
- Read all the instructions given in the recruitment portal.
- Carefully scroll down to the bottom of the page.
- Then click on “Federal Teacher Scheme (FTS).
- Navigate to the way you have marked Register.”
- Fill out the online registration form.
- You’ll be required to upload some relevant documents; kindly do so.
- Proofread your personal information, including other details.
- When everything is in place, submit your application.
Endeavor to keep to the application guidelines and instructions; the documents scanned and uploaded should be the actual size demanded, which is not more than 2 MB.
Federal Teachers Recruitment Closing Date
As it stands now, the Federal Teachers Scheme recruitment has not yet started, but the Federal Government has announced that Monday, 10th April, 2023 is the closing date for the FTS recruitment exercise for 2023.
Prospective candidates are to visit the recruitment portal to be updated once registration commences and to submit their applications on or before the application deadline.
Note that the Federal Teachers Scheme (FTS) is an equal opportunity employer, and as such, there is nothing like diversity.
The most important part is for candidates to meet the advertisement requirements, and then they’ll be offered employment. According to FTS, only successful candidates will be contacted.
For any questions, kindly indicate them in the comment section below.
- PHCN Recruitment 2023
- Polaris Bank Recruitment2023
- Premium Trust Bank Recruitment 2023
- Enugu State Teachers Recruitment 2023
- FIRS Recruitment 2023
- H-Medix Recruitment 2023
- Edo State Government Recruitment 2023
- SEC recruitment
- FMBN Recruitment
- PFMO Recruitment
- NIMASA Recruitment
- NLNG Recruitment
- AGIP Oil Company Recruitment
- NATCOM Recruitment
- NESTOIL Recruitment
- JUMIA Recruitment
- OAKLEAF Recruitment
- Smith Godwin has been a writer at Kindi Recruit for a long time. He has confidence in roles that require a high level of diligence, strong teamwork, and advanced problem-solving skills, along with dedication to achieving uncompromising quality of work under stringent deadlines in an organization.
- BlogSeptember 8, 2023UNIMAID SRMS Student Portal Login | How to Login (2023)
- BlogSeptember 8, 2023Flowextra Login Registration Form 2023 | How to Register
- RecruitmentSeptember 8, 2023TSB Recruitment Posting List 2023/2024 | (Download Complete List)
- BlogSeptember 7, 2023Bauchi State University School Fees 2023/2024 Academic Session First and Second Semesters