Premium Trust Bank Recruitment 2023/2024 application form is out. How to apply, job vacancies, recruitment portal https://premiumtrustbank.com/careers/, requirements, starting/closing dates, and other relevant information are highlighted in this article.
If you have been searching for or nursing the desire to work at Premium Trust Bank, here is an opportunity for you as the 2023 Premium Trust Bank recruitment has commenced.
For you to be able to apply, there are certain criteria you need to meet. Prior to this, we highly advise you to carefully read through this page as we discuss broadly the Premium Trust Bank recruitment process.
In this page, narration, this article aims to:
- Overview of Premium Trust Bank
- Access if Premium Trust Bank recruitment 2023 is ongoing
- The various job vacancies in Premium Trust Bank
- Requirements for Premium Trust Bank Recruitment
- How to Apply for Premium Trust Bank Recruitment 2023
- Is Premium Trust Bank Recruiting?
- How do I apply for Premium Trust Bank?
- When does the application recruitment start or end?
As you can see, you have a lot to learn in this article concerning the Premium Trust Bank job application. So keep reading.
Overview of Premium Trust Bank
PremiumTrust Bank, established in April 2022, operates in Nigeria’s major economic centers, Abuja, Lagos, and Port Harcourt. With a team of visionary leaders and over 25 years of experience, the bank focuses on providing exceptional customer banking experiences and satisfaction.
PremiumTrust Bank prioritizes corporate governance, and compliance with Nigerian legislation, codes, and practices.
Diversity in board composition and independent audits promote unbiased governance, transparency, and growth, with periodic evaluation systems for duty discharge, regulatory compliance, and risk management.
Premium Trust Bank Branches in Nigeria
- Cross River
- Akwa Ibom
- Rivers State
Is Premium Trust Bank Recruiting?
Yes, Premium Trust Bank recruitment 2023 has commenced. The recruitment portal, https://premiumtrustbank.com/careers/ is now open for prospective applicants to submit applications.
According to Premium Trust Bank, payment is not required to access the online application form. Prior to this, interested candidates are discouraged from engaging in any monetary transaction with respect to the recruitment form.
Premium Trust Bank is also an equal opportunity employer, and as such, irrespective of your state, you are free to apply for the ongoing Premium Trust Bank recruitment.
The main issue here is whether you meet the job requirements to expatriate more. Listed below are the eligible states in Nigeria to apply for Premium Trust Recruitment.
Bayelsa State, Bauchi State, Benue State, Anambra State, Plateau State, Akwa Ibom State, Kano State, Katsina State, Nasarawa State, Abia State, Cross River State, Adamawa State, Ondo State, Zamfara State, Delta State, Ebonyi State, Lagos State, Edo State, Borno State, Jigawa State, Kaduna State, Niger State, Ekiti State, Ogun State, Gombe State, Kebbi State, Kogi State, Osun State, Rivers State, Yobe State, Imo State, Oyo State, Taraba State, Sokoto State, Kwara State.
Premium Trust Bank Limited Job Vacancies/Positions
- Team Operations Manager
- Presales Engineer
- Business Development Officer (User Growth)
- Senior Accountant
- Sector Sales Assistant
- Customer Support Agent
- Regional Sales Manager
- Human Resources Business Partner
- Direct Sales Executive
- Business Development Officer (Field)
- Aggregator Manager
Currently, the above are the various vacant positions at Premium Trust Bank for which you can submit an application. You are free to apply for the position that best suits you.
Requirements For Premium Trust Bank Recruitment
Below are the general requirements for Premium Trust Bank recruitment
- The concerned applicants must be Nigerian by birth with legal or valid means of identification like a NIN, driver’s license, or international passport.
- Interested candidates must be hardworking and also have a team spirit.
- Prospective candidates who intend to apply for these vacancies must be competent, analytical, and ready to adapt to a new working environment.
- Very importantly, for some vital positions, candidates must be computer literate and also friendly with some of the Microsoft applications, especially banking apps.
- Strategically and holistically, they must be applied.
- Well coordinated with good oral and written communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills must be excellent.
- No criminal record is expected from any interested candidate.
- In terms of working experience, the minimum number of 3 years of working experience.
- A bachelor’s degree holder in any banking-related courses.
- HND or OND holders can also apply, but most importantly, the grade must not be second or upper class.
- Applicants with a Masters’ degree certificate will have a great advantage in this year’s recruitment exercise.
- Concerning O’Leve, Zenith Bank Plic accepts only applicants who possess at least five credits in either WAEC, GCE, NECO, or NABTEB, of which English Language and Mathematics are mandatory.
Premium Trust Bank Application Portal
https://premiumtrustbank.com/careers/ is the direct recruitment portal for Premium Trust Bank recruitment 2023 and www.premiumtrustbank.com is the official website.
Nevertheless, any portal you visit will still give you access to the job recruitment portal. The comprehensive steps on how to apply for Premium Trust Bank recruits are below.
How To Apply for Premium Trust Bank Recruitment
Follow the simple steps below to successfully apply for the Parallex Bank recruitment jobs:
- Launch your browser (either Chrome, or Firefox etc)
- Go to the official career portal at https://premiumtrustbank.com/careers/
- Click on the highlighted Apply menu button.
- Check to see the job openings.
- Choose your most preferred job vacancy.
- Select the Apply menu attached to the job.
- Fill in the appropriate information.
- Make sure that you have scanned the required documents before uploading them.
- Review your application.
- Then proceed to submit it.
- Bank Verification Number (BVN.
- Certificate of LGA of Origin
- NYSC Exemption or Discharge Certificate
- Means of identification (NIN, Voter’s Card, Driver’s License, International Passport)
- 3 A guarantor’s form duly signed by the required guarantors
- Scanned copies of educational qualifications
- Birth Certificate
- Candidate’s recent passport photo on a red background
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Premium Trust Bank recruitment 2023 is ongoing
No, currently, Premium Trust Bank recruitment for 2023 is not ongoing, but the recruitment exercise will soon commence. Interested applicants are encouraged to visit the recruitment page at https://premiumtrustbank.com/careers/ for more updates about the starting date, or visit the page regularly for the latest updates regarding Premium Trust Bank recruitment starting dates.
When was Premium Trust Bank established?
Premium Trust Bank was established in April 2022.
Who is the owner of Premium Trust Bank?
The owner of Premium Trust Bank is Emmanuel Emefienim, The owner is also the Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer of Premium Trust Bank.
Is Premium Trust a commercial bank?
Yes, the bank will be the 24th commercial bank in Nigeria in 2022. Premium Trust Bank is currently operating fully with seven (7) branches across Nigeria, which include Lagos, Port Harcourt, Asaba, Yenagoa, Abuja, Warri, Ado-Ekiti, and Akwa Ibom State.
When was the Premium Trust Bank established?
Premium Trust Bank was officially established and opened in April 2022 in Abuja, Nigeria.
How do I apply for Premium Trust Bank?
Visit the Premium Trust Bank recruitment portal or official website at https://premiumtrustbank.com/careers/ to fill out the online application and submit it on or before the application deadline.
- Smith Godwin has been a writer at Kindi Recruit for a long time. He has confidence in roles that require a high level of diligence, strong teamwork, and advanced problem-solving skills, along with dedication to achieving uncompromising quality of work under stringent deadlines in an organization.
- BlogSeptember 8, 2023UNIMAID SRMS Student Portal Login | How to Login (2023)
- BlogSeptember 8, 2023Flowextra Login Registration Form 2023 | How to Register
- RecruitmentSeptember 8, 2023TSB Recruitment Posting List 2023/2024 | (Download Complete List)
- BlogSeptember 7, 2023Bauchi State University School Fees 2023/2024 Academic Session First and Second Semesters