Ogun State Teachers Recruitment: This article contains Ogun State teachers recruitment updates, application form, available positions, requirements, recruitment portal, how to apply, recruitment process, success tips, closing date and all vital information you need about the Ogun State Teachers recruitment.
Are you a young graduate who is seeking an opportunity to join the educational sector in Nigeria, do you have passion for teaching and you want to work with the Ogun State Government as a teacher?, here’s a golden opportunity for you to join a vibrant community of teachers in Nigeria while fulfilling your ambition.
I am very certain that you are here to find out all the necessary steps you need to take to apply for the Ogun State teachers jobs, this is the right article for you. We have provided here in this article instructions, guidelines and procedures on how you can successfully apply for the Ogun State TESCOM recruitment and you’ll find out about the Ogun State recruitment available positions, application form, recruitment portal, how to access the application form and how to start your application in this article.
Keep reading to unlock the secret tips that we have listed in this article for you if you want to be the most outstanding applicant for the Ogun State teachers recruitment. So, let’s proceed.
Ogun State Teachers Recruitment Updates
- The Ogun State Government seeks to address the issue of unemployment in the State by opening up employment for teachers in the state and are calling on suitable and qualified young fresh graduates to apply for the available job positions.
- The Ogun State TESCOM recruitment is open to all interested applicants who meet the requirements listed.
- You are not to make any payment to any individual or agencies to help you gain work at the Ogun State Government secondary education board.
- The recruitment application form for the Ogun State recruitment is free for all interested and qualified applicants.
Available Positions for Ogun State Teachers Recruitment
The Ogun State Government is recruiting qualified teachers to fit in to the following subjects below:
- Christian Religious Knowledge
- Computer Studies
- Business Studies
- Civic Education
- Computer Studies
- English Language
- Guidance and Counseling
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Basic Science
- physical and Health Education
Ogun State Teachers Application Form
The application form for the Ogun State teachers recruitment is on the recruitment portal at www.ogunstate.gov.ng
Ogun State Teachers Recruitment Requirements
Prospective applicants for the Ogun State TESCOM recruitment are to fulfill the requirements below to be eligible to apply:
Applicants must come from any of the following states in Nigeria:
- Akwa Ibom
- Cross River
- FCT Abuja
- Prospective applicants must not be younger than 18 years old and not older than 40 years of age
- Interested and suitable applicants must possess a valid proof of identification like NIN, Voter’s Card, Driver’s License or International Passport
- Possession of five (5) Credits in NECO, WAEC, GCE or NABTEB in a maximum of two(2) sittings
- Candidates must possess an NCE, Higher National Diploma in Education, a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in relevant subjects from a recognized institution
- Applicants must have excellent classroom management and organizational skills
- He or she must exhibit excellent communication, leadership and interpersonal skills
- Applicants must have passion for teaching
- Prospective candidates should be ready to relocate to area of assignment
- Membership of a professional body is an extra advantage for the applicant
Ogun State Teachers Recruitment Portal
Prospective candidates should visit the recruitment portal at www.ogunstate.gov.ng/to access the application form
How To Apply for Ogun State Teachers TESCOM Recruitment
Follow the following procedures below to successfully apply:
- Launch the recruitment portal at www.ogunstate.gov.ng/
- Select your most preferred job position
- Then, click on the apply link to begin your application
- Fill out only appropriate answers on the application form
- Upload the documents you are told to upload
- Cross check and review your application for errors and corrections
- Then submit your application
Vital Documents Required for thee Ogun State TESCOM Recruitment
- A valid proof of identification( NIN, Voter’s Card, Driver’s License or International Passport)
- A recent passport photo with a red background
- National Youth Service, NYSC certificate of discharge or exemption
- Either of a resume, CV or portfolio
- Scanned copies of your original educational qualifications
- Scanned copies of any other professional certificates
Ogun State Teachers Recruitment Process
- The Application Process
- The Screening Process
- The Shortlisting Process
- The Job Offer
The Application Process
In this stage, the Ogun State Government opens a call for application from suitable and qualified applicants to join the teaching workforce in Ogun State Nigeria.
The Screening Process
The next phase is the screening exercise conducted after a thorough assessment of all the applications. Here, applicant s who are suitable are invited for a screening interview which might be a Computer Based Test, CBT
The Shortlisting Process
Successful applicants who are eligible for the employment are selected to proceed forward
The Job Offer
Finally, shortlisted candidates are offered employment at the Ogun State teaching service.
Success Tips for Ogun State Teachers Recruitment
If you are reading this topic, congratulations because you’ll be unlocking wild secrets to make your application for the Ogun State teachers recruitment more outstanding than other applications. Pay attention to the instructions below:
- Applicants must make sure that they upload only the documents required of them
- Candidates should ensure that their curriculum vitae, CV or resume is currently updated
How to get shortlisted for the Akwa Ibom State Teachers TESCOM Recruitment
See details on how to be shortlisted for the TESCOM recruitment in Ogun State:
- Write out all the important tips listed in this application
- Research for appropriate procedures by reading through this article
- Apply for the job you fit in and are competent at
- Your Curriculum Vitae, CV or Resume must be top notch
Pay attention to the tips below to find out how you can make your resume or curriculum vitae to top as the best and most accepted:
- Point out your educational and academic qualifications
- Showcase your relevant experience
- State your philosophy about teaching and what motivates you to become a teacher
- Show your professional memberships and other experience like Volunteerism etc.
Ogun State Teachers Recruitment Closing Date
The Ogun State teachers recruitment application usually lasts for 2 weeks after the date of publication but as of today, the closing date for the Ogun state teachers TESCOM recruitment 2023 is not yet known. Therefore, applicants are advised to submit their application early enough to avoid late submissions and disqualifications
To stay updated to the latest news about the Ogun State TESCOM recruitment and other ongoing recruitments, visit our portal at www.kindigrifles.com . Feel free to drop any question if you have one in the comment section.
"Reading makes a man but writing an exact man".
My aim is to drive social impact in my community and to promote the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals through effective communication, journalism, entrepreneurship, social caregiving, technology and innovations.