Are you interested in FJSC recruitment 2023/2024? If yes, information about the application form, recruitment portal, requirements, vacant job positions, how to apply, starting/closing dates, and even successful tips are highlighted in this article.
Do you reside in Nigeria and currently seeking a judicial job opportunity? If yes, you can now submit an application for the Federal Judicial Service Commission (FJSC) recruitment exercise.
To help you actualize your dream of working for the Federal Judicial Service Commission, we’ve provided in this article a comprehensive guideline on how you can submit an application on the recruitment portal.
In applying for this great opportunity, you must ensure you follow through on all the application instructions; anything outside of that might lead to disqualification.
About FJSC Recruitment 2023
- As an equal rights employer, the FJSC recruitment process is quite transparent; there is no form of discrimination based on gender or disability.
- Once applicants meet the job requirements, they will be given employment. For this reason, only candidates who meet the job requirements will be shortlisted.
- The FJSC online recruitment portal has been a huge success, raising the standard of lawmaking in Nigeria by ensuring that qualified and competent legal practitioners are hired for job openings.
Is FJSC Recruitment Form 2023 Out?
No, the Federal Judicial Service Commission is not currently recruiting. FSJC has made it known on its official website that the 2023 recruitment exercise will resume very soon.
So, to be on the safe side, applicants need to know every cons and nuts regarding the recruitment process, as well as requirements, how to successfully apply, the recruitment process, who is eligible to enroll, and how much the application form costs.
This is very important. The FJSC application form is absolutely free, and all citizens of Nigeria are eligible to apply. Also note that to easily gain employment at the FJSC, you have to meet the job requirements.
FSJC Recruitment 2023
The 2023 FSJC recruitment exercise is only for applicants that meet the requirements listed in this article. Before submitting an application for any FSJC jobs vacant position, you are advised to check if your state is eligible to apply.
The recruitment is suitable for applicants from the following states; Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara, FCT Abuja.
General Requirements for FJSC Recruitment
As I earlier mentioned, FJSC recruitment has not yet commenced. As soon as the official starting date is announced, we’ll do well to update the full list of requirements according to the vacant position. Below are the general criteria you should take note of:
Prospective applicants must be Nigerian,
- An interested candidate should have a valid means of identification like a National Identity Number (NIN), Permanent Voter’s Card (PVC), or International Passport.
- Applicants must possess any of the following certificates, a B.Sc. or Higher National Diploma (HND)
- An MBA holder will be an added advantage.
- NYSC Discharge or Exemption certificates and Legal details are also required from applicants
- Intended applicants should be collaborative in nature.
- Prospective candidates must be comfortable making both contributions and utilizing global insights.
- Must have a well-understood and deep sense of market and consumer
- Should be able to mine social and cultural trends
- Ability to handle multiple tasks without compromising
- Personal accountability and commitment to achieving goals
- Resilience and flexibility (a can-do attitude)
- Disabled or physically challenged applicants are permitted to apply.
- Applicants must not be below 18 years
- Applicants with disabilities can also apply.
- Intended applicants should be organized and excellent in English.
- Influential, leadership, and management skill.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and IT skill
- Problem-solving and retail marketing strategy
- Good and sound communication and competitive assessments
FJSC Recruitment Portal www.fjscerecruitment.com
FJSC online recruitment portal is https://fjscerecruitment.com/index.php. Interested applicant can visit this website and submits their application form accordingly.
How to Apply for FJSC Recruitment 2023
Applicants are to carefully follow the step-by-step process provided below if they want their application to be accepted and shortlisted.
- First, visit the FJSC recruitment portal at https://fjscerecruitment.com/index.php.
- Then click on “Vacancies.”
- Click on “Create an Account.”
- Supply your information and click “Register.”
- Candidate registration details will be sent to your registered email address. (The mail contains your application ID, username, and password.)
- Then come back to the application portal and click on “Continue to Log in.”
- Type in the username and password sent to your email and click on the “Enter button.”
- Carefully follow and fill out your information accurately.
- Upload your profile passport photograph.
- Upload your Curriculum Vitae (CV) and other academic and professional certificates.
- Read through your application once again to avoid mistakes.
- Then, submit your application.
- Congratulations! Your application has been received.
FJSC Recruitment Closing Date
The deadline for Federal Judicial Service Commission (FJSC) recruitment 2023 has not yet been published. Human Resources has recently addressed this matter in their press conference, stating that the 2023 FSJC recruitment will soon start.
Intended applicants should note that the FSJC is not currently recruiting, but you can register an account and submit your CV. This will help you get notified as soon as the recruitment exercise commences and when vacancies are available.
Here are some of the possible hurdles you should avoid in the FJSC recruitment process:
- Applicants should provide correct and accurate information in the application portal, such as academic and professional certificates. It is an offense to give incorrect data, which you don’t have proof of, for all your details.
- A candidate should provide all the details requested in the recruitment advertisement.
- The FJSC recruitment team will only reach out to shortlisted candidates who meet the advertisement requirements.
- Persons with disabilities, minorities, and marginalized groups can also apply.
- You will be prosecuted if you are in court for falsifying your documents.
- Applicants should only submit their online application form via https://fjscerecruitment.com/index.php
What is the FJSC Recruitment Portal?
The FJSC recruitment portal for the 2023 recruitment exercise is https://fjscerecruitment.com/index.php. Candidates are to visit the website, access it, and submit an application for the available job vacancies of their choice.
How can I access the FJSC Recruitment Portal?
Interested job seekers are encouraged to visit the Federal Judicial Service Commission’s official website and click on vacancies to begin their application process.
How long does it take to receive a response after submitting an application through the FJSC Recruitment Portal?
Applicants who successfully submitted their application on the approved FJSC recruitment portal should wait two weeks, after which the FJSC recruitment team will reach out to them either by SMS or email.
Can I update my application after submission?
Yes, the application portal is always open for any corrections.
How do I know if my application has been successful?
After the submission of your application, a confirmation note will be sent to your email.
Kindi Recruit is an online platform that provides job seekers with all recruitment updates, both within and outside of Nigeria. Interested applicants have the choice to choose any job that fits their qualifications and discipline.
Follow us on: Facebook, LinkedIn
- RecruitmentNovember 26, 2023Rano Airline Recruitment 2023/2024 Job Application Form
- RecruitmentNovember 23, 2023Port Harcourt Shoprite Recruitment 2023/2024 Application
- RecruitmentNovember 23, 2023Nestle Nigeria Recruitment 2023 Application Form Portal
- BlogNovember 23, 2023Lafarge Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Portal