CPN Recruitment 2023 | Are you interested in applying for the Computer Professional Registration Council of Nigeria Jobs? If yes, CPN is recruiting for 2023 and they are calling on all interested applicants to fill the vacant job positions. In this article, you’ll get to find out if the CPN recruitment 2023 is ongoing, the application form, eligibility, requirements, portal, and how to apply.
CPN is a body whose major responsibility is to secure in accordance with the provision of the Decree, the establishment and maintenance of a register of persons seeking to register to practice the computing profession. Keep reading this article to the end to find out how to successfully submit an application.
Is CPN Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
Yes, the Computer Professional Registration Council of Nigeria’s recruitment is currently on, interested persons are to follow the instructions stated in this article to access the application portal www.cpn.gov.ng
CPN Recruitment 2023 Application Form
The CPN recruitment 2023 application form is only available on the official recruitment portal, applicants should log into the portal to fill out the form
Before proceeding, candidates who come from any of the States below are eligible to apply!
Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross-River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara
Requirements for CPN Recruitment 2023
All interested applicants are to meet the following requirements to be considered for the CPN recruitment 2023 jobs:
- Applicants must have verified proof of Identification like NIN, Voter’s Card, Driver’s License, or International passport
- Applicants must have at least a minimum grade of 5 credits passes in WAEC, NECO, GCE, or NABTEB including Mathematics and English language
- Applicants must have a minimum of OND and or HND or a University degree in a related discipline
- Applicants must possess excellent communication skills
- They must have a good record
- Applicants must be proficient in computer operations and other software application
- Work experience will be an additional advantage
CPN Recruitment Portal www.cpn.gov.ng
Applicants are required to sign in to the CPN recruitment 2023 application portal on www.cpn.gov.ng to fill out the application form.
How to Apply for CPN Recruitment 2023
To successfully submit an application for the CPN jobs, applicants are to follow the steps below:
- Launch the CPN official career portal on www.cpn.gov.ng
- Sign up with your valid email address and username
- Click on the career option on the menu bar
- Choose the position you want to apply for
- Click to read the requirements for the position
- Click on the “apply” menu to start your application
- Fill out the application correctly
- Read your application again before submitting it to avoid incorrect data
- Click on the submit menu to submit
All prospective applicants must know that they are to submit an application for only one job position to avoid being disqualified. They must be sure to submit their application on or before the 29th of October which is the closing date for the CPN Recruitment 2023 application
Applicants should note that the Computer Professionals Registration Council of Nigeria does not charge any fee for their recruitment process; you are advised to beware of people who may try to fraud you
Leave your questions in the comment box below and we’ll give you a response
Follow our blog on www.kindigriffles.com to stay updated on the latest news about the CPN recruitment 2023 and other new ongoing job recruitments
We wish you success in your application
Kindi Recruit is an online platform that provides job seekers with all recruitment updates, both within and outside of Nigeria. Interested applicants have the choice to choose any job that fits their qualifications and discipline.
Follow us on: Facebook, LinkedIn