First Bank Recruitment | Would you love to apply for First Bank Recruitment 2023? If your response is yes, job vacancies, job application forms, recruitment portal, requirements, how to apply, closing date, etc. are discussed in this article.
Have you ever pondered working with First Bank Plc? Do you see yourself as suitably qualified and have a quota to offer the First Bank financial system? If yes, that’s great news.
For you to apply and come out victorious, there are criteria you should meet. Prior to this, we highly advise you to carefully read through this page as we discuss broadly First Bank recruitment 2023.
Is First Bank Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
Yes, First Bank recruitment 2023/2024 is ongoing. First Bank recently made a public advertisement about vacant positions and currently invites well-qualified applicants to submit an application on or before June 10, 2023.
There are various positions available on the First Bank recruitment portal where they are currently recruiting. Interested applicants are encouraged to visit the online recruitment portal to submit an application.
We have made that easy by highlighting the step-by-step guidelines on how to easily and successfully submit an application for the ongoing First Bank recruitment 2023.
Another important piece of information to note is that the First Bank application form is free of charge and accessible by all prospective candidates at the online application portal at https://www.firstbanknigeria.com/home/careers/jobs.
First Bank Recruitment 2023
The 2023 First Bank recruitment form is accessible on the official portal: https://www.firstbanknigeria.com/home/careers/jobs. This form is only for candidates that meet all the First Bank Plc recruitment requirements listed above.
And interested candidates from any of the following states are eligible to submit an application for the ongoing First Bank recruitment 2023: These states are; Abia, Lagos, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Gombe, Imo, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Nasarawa, Niger, Jigawa, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara, FCT Abuja.
First Bank Job Vacancies 2023
Here are the vacant positions at First Bank that you can carefully submit an application for. Also, note that there are specific requirements attached to each of the positions listed below:
- Head, Diaspora & Expatriate Banking
- Senior Analyst, Developer (.NET Development)
- Senior Analyst (UI / UX Designer)
- Analyst, Developer (Mobile Development)
- Analyst, CoreBanking Application Development
- Analyst, Automated Testing
- Senior Analyst, Enterprise Application Development
- Team Member, Backend Software Development
- Private Banking Relationship Manager
- Private Banking Relationship Manager
- Team Lead, Identity & Access Management
- Faculty Dean II, Specialized Banking
- Relationship Manager – Commercial Banking Group
- Business Manager – Commercial Banking Group
- Lien Management Officer (LMO)
- Credit Availment Officer
- Credit Monitoring Officer
- Credit Control Offer Letter Officer
- Finance Business Partner Lead
- Relationship Manager, Public Sector
- Finance Business Analyst
- Finance Business Partner
- Team Lead, Visa Settlement Processing
- Team Lead, UAT Coordination
- Team Lead, Accounts Monitoring / Reconciliation
- Vendor Contract & Performance Specialist
- Team Lead, Issuing & Acquiring Dispute Management
- Team Lead, Card Issuance and Logistics
- Control Officer, E-Product Operations Control
Currently, these are the diverse vacant positions at First Bank Plc that you can apply for. You’re free to choose any position of your choice and apply why you acquired the below general requirements.
General Requirements for First Bank Recruitment
As earlier mentioned, there are specific criteria that interested applicants are expected to possess, but below are the general requirements.
- Intended candidates must be Nigerian citizens by birth.
- Intended candidates are expected to have a minimum of OND., or its equivalent, from the Department of Banking and Finance, or any of the Accounting
- Candidates must have a valid means of identification like a NIN, Driver’s License, or international passport.
- Strategic planning and tactical execution.
- Prospective candidates must have problem-solving skills and creativity and be self-motivated and result-oriented.
- The intended person must possess five (5) credit passes in their NECO, WAEC, GCE, or NABTEB
- Interested candidates must have much knowledge about computers and the ability to handle some basic computer applications, e.g., Microsoft Office and accounting software such as Quickbooks.
- Intending applicants should have an updated Curriculum Vitae(CV)
- Applicants must not be below 18 years
- Must be medically and physically fit for any tasks.
- Certificates for chartered accountants such as ACCA, ICAN, or ANAN will be an added advantage.
- Also, applicants must have at least a minimum of 2 years of experience in a supervisory role.
- Financial audit experience is also one of the criteria.
First Bank Recruitment Portal
The official portal for First Bank 2023 recruitment is https://www.firstbanknigeria.com/home/careers/jobs. Interested candidates are advised to visit this portal and submit an application before the deadline.
How to Apply for First Bank Recruitment 2023
- To apply, visit First Bank’s official recruitment portal via https://www.firstbanknigeria.com/home/careers/jobs.
- Fill out the application form on the career page.
- Make sure you provide correct and accurate information about yourself.
- To avoid mistakes, double-check that the data supplied, including your date of birth and name, corresponds with what is on your credentials.
- Submit your First Bank recruitment form and print out the acknowledgment slip, which contains your unique application ID.
After a successful application, wait patiently to receive an invitation for the first bank interview screening. Note, only shortlisted candidates will be invited through the e-mail address or mobile number submitted during the application process.
First Bank Recruitment Closing Date 2023
The closing date for the First Bank 2023 recruitment exercise is June 10, 2023. Interested applicants are to rush to the recruitment portal to access the available vacant positions and submit an application form on or before the deadline.
Intended applicants should note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further recruitment screening.
Being employed at First Bank Plc will be a great opportunity for fresh banking and finance graduates and any job seeker in Nigeria. Considering the First Bank salary structure, it is clear that a fresh graduate employee at First Bank earns an average of N65,000 every month and about N780,000 annually.
Therefore, if you’re a suitably qualified candidate for this opportunity, kindly visit the First Bank website and submit an application form for First Bank Recruitment 2023.
Success Key in First Bank Recruitment 2023
If your dream is to be a banker and you desire to come out successful in the ongoing First Bank recruitment exercise, then you must certainly stick to the core values below:
- We help our esteemed customers solve their biggest development challenges.
- We stick to what is right.
- We work as a team to actualize our goals.
- We learn and adapt to a well-qualified way of doing things.
- Avoid applying for more than one job vacancy at a time.
- Endeavor to submit your application on or before the closing date.
Be careful of these keys because, in most cases, these are the factors that diminish many candidates who enroll in any recruitment process.
Kindi Recruit is an online platform that provides job seekers with all recruitment updates, both within and outside of Nigeria. Interested applicants have the choice to choose any job that fits their qualifications and discipline.
Follow us on: Facebook, LinkedIn