Enugu State Government Recruitment: This article contains all the necessary information you need to know about the Enugu State civil service recruitments, job vacancy, eligible states, recruitment form, recruitment portal, how to apply, success tips, FAQs and every important secret you need to apply in the recruitment process to make your application outstanding.
Are you a fresh graduate who is seeking to join the teaching workforce in Nigeria? Do you want to advance your career in the teaching service? Then here’s an opportunity for you to do so because the Enugu State Government is opening up employment opportunities for young fresh graduates in the Enugu State Secondary Education Board, SSEB.
So, in this article, you’ll find out about the requirements, how to apply and the procedures you need to use to successfully become the best candidate for the Enugu State Government recruitment. Are you ready?, then let’s get started.
Enugu State Government Recruitment updates
The Government of Enugu State, Nigeria seeks to tackle unemployment in Nigeria by opening up employment opportunities in the Enugu State Civil Service Commission and they are calling out to interested and suitable persons to submit applications for the available job vacancies for the Enugu State Government recruitment.
The application form for the Enugu State Government is free and can be accessed on the recruitment portal therefore; applicants should avoid making payments to any individual to access the application form.
Enugu State Government Recruitment Job Vacancies
The following job positions are currently available for the Enugu State Government recruitment, interested applicants should visit the recruitment portal to apply for their most preferred and suitable jobs as listed below:
- Civil Engineer(Grade II, Grade level 8)
- Geologist(Grade level 9)
- Statistician( Grade II, Grade level 8)
- Mechanical Engineer( Grade II, Level 8)
- Environmental Health Officer (Grade II, level 8)
- Fisheries Officer( Grade 2, Level 8)
- Production Officer(Grade 2, Level 8)
- Education Officer(Grade 2, Level 8)
- Architect (Grade 2, Level 8)
- Higher Technical Officer- Electrical(Level 7)
- Structural Engineer( Grade II, Level 8)
- Mechanical Technical Officer(Level 7)
- Town planning Technical Officer(Level 7)
- Statistical Officer(Level 70
- Scientific Officer(Grade II, Level 8)
- Technical Officer -Civil(Level 7)
- Electrical Engineer(Grade2, Level 8)
Interested from the following states in Nigeria can apply for the Enugu State Civil Service recruitment:
- Akwa Ibom
- Cross River
- FCT Abuja
Enugu State Government Recruitment Form
The Enugu State civil service recruitment form can be accessed via the recruitment application form at www.enugu state.gov.ng, applicants are not to make any payments because the form is free.
Enugu State Government Recruitment Requirements
Interested persons who want to apply for the Enugu State Civil Service recruitments must meet the following requirements listed below:
- Applicants must be a Nigerian from any of the eligible states mentioned above
- Prospective applicants must have a valid proof of identification like NIN, Voter’s Card, Driver’s License or International Passport
- Candidates must not be older than 35 years old
- Possession of five(5) credits in not more than two(2) sittings in NECO, WAEC, GCE or NABTEB
- Applicants must have excellent analytical skills and critical thinking abilities
- Computer literacy is an extra advantage for the candidate
- Interested applicants must be able to meet up and deliver task on time
- Must have the ability to take up new task and learn something new
- Candidates must not have any past criminal record because they will not be considered
- You must be medically and mentally fit to work in the civil service
- Interested persons must possess excellent communication abilities and a good interpersonal skill
- Prospective candidates must possess multitasking competency
- Applicants for any of the grade level jobs must have years of past work experiences
- You must be a result oriented person.
Enugu State Civil Service Recruitment Portal
The official recruitment portal for the Enugu State civil service recruitment is www.enugu state.gov.ng, interested person should visit the portal to begin their application for the Rivers State Government recruitment
How to apply for the Enugu State Civil Service Government Recruitment
Follow the guidelines below to successfully apply for the Enugu State Civil Service recruitment exercise:
- Search the official recruitment portal at www.enugustate.gov.ng
- Choose your most preferred position
- Carefully read the requirements for that particular job
- Select the highlighted “apply button”
- Fill out the application form carefully to avoid errors
- Make sure that you supply all the appropriate information
- Select the highlighted submit button to submit your application
- Print the confirmation message for future use
Documents required for the Enugu State Civil Service Recruitment
The following documents are required and applicants are to upload only scanned copies of them on the Enugu State Government recruitment portal:
- A passport photo that is recently taken with a red background
- First School Leaving Certificate, FSLC
- Secondary School Certificates(WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB)
- OND, HND, B.Sc and other academic or professional certificates that you have acquired
- Your Certificate of NYSC exemption or discharge
- Local Government of Origin
- Birth Certificate or Affidavit of age declaration
- NIN, Voter’s Card, Driver’s License or International passport
- Two(2) references/letters of attestation from a professor, a clergy or any civil servant from grade level 8 and above
Enugu State Civil Service Recruitment Closing Date
Currently, the deadline for the Enugu State Government recruitment is not yet stated but applicants are advised to visit the Enugu State Government recruitment portal to submit their application on time to avoid missing out
Success Tips For Enugu State Government Recruitment
To become the most sought after and outstanding applicant for the Enugu State civil service recruitment, you must follow these simple instructions as a secret to landing yourself a job in the civil service commission:
- Applicants must ensure that all the information they fill out on the application form is correct and accurate
- Your Curriculum Vitae(CV) or Resume must highlight your experiences, skills, academic qualifications and other important details about you
- You must upload only scan copies of the required documents
- Do not submit your application after the deadline because all applications submitted after then will not be considered
- You must provide at least two(2) referees that can attest about your character and competence
FAQs about the Enugu State Civil Service Government Recruitment
Is Enugu State Government Currently Recruiting?
Yes the recruitment into the Enugu State civil service commission is open and all interested applicants are invited to submit their application
Is Enugu State Recruiting Teachers?
Yes Enugu State is recruiting teachers currently, interested applicants should visit the recruitment portal at www.enugustate.gov.ng to apply for the positions available
Which Recruitment is Ongoing now in Nigeria?
Flour Mills of Nigeria Recruitment
Royal Power and Energy Limited Recruitment
Ongoing Flutterwave Recruitment
Follow our site at www.kindigrifles.com to stay updated to latest news and information about the Enugu State Civil Service recruitment and other ongoing recruitments that you can apply for. Make sure that you follow all the instructions we have listed in this article to successfully apply for the Enugu State Government recruitment. If you have any questions regarding the information we have provided in this article, do not hesitate to drop it in the comment box below.
"Reading makes a man but writing an exact man".
My aim is to drive social impact in my community and to promote the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals through effective communication, journalism, entrepreneurship, social caregiving, technology and innovations.