Polaris Bank Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form is out. Job openings, requirements, how to apply, recruitment portal (www.polarisbanklimited.com/careers/), the latest news, career portal, application process job vacancies, starting/closing dates, and other important information are properly highlighted in this article.
Are you a graduate in Nigeria and currently searching for a banking job? Are you a banking and financial, accounting, or any related banking course graduate, and have you always considered working in a bank? If yes, that’s great! Even if your discipline is not directly banking or finance-related, there are still job opportunities awaiting you at Polaris Bank Plc.
This is to inform the general public that Polaris Bank is currently sourcing and calling for applications from qualified candidates to fill the vacant positions, among which is relationship managers, in their establishments.
In this article, you’ll get proper guidelines and instructions on how you can successfully submit an application without any obstruction, the recruitment requirements, recruitment process, closing date, and not just that, but also success tips on how to not only successfully apply but also get shortlisted.
Is Polaris Bank recruitment now?
Yes, currently, Polaris Bank recruitment is ongoing. Polaris Bank Plc is currently searching for qualified candidates to fill the available job vacancies, especially the position of Relationship Managers. Interested candidates, according to the management, are to visit the online recruitment portal at www.polarisbanklimited.com/careers/ to explore the job openings and apply accordingly, following the steps and guidelines provided in this article.
On this page, we’ve done your homework for you. Listed below are the positions available at Polaris Bank that are currently open for suitable and qualified applicants to apply.
Job Vacancies at Polaris Bank Limited
- Relationship Managers
- Commercial Banking Officer – Abuja
- Commercial Banking Officer – South South
- Commercial Banking Officer – South East
- Commercial Banking Officer – South West
- Corporate Banking Officer
- Public Sector Officer
- Graduate Intensive Trainee Programme
- Learning & Development Officer
- Credit Risk Analytics Officer
- Compensation & Benefit Officer
- Quality Assurance Tester
- Software Engineering Officer
- Regional IT Support Officer
- Financial Reporting/MPR Officer
What you should know about Polaris Bank Recruitment
Polaris Bank is an outstanding banking sector and equal opportunity employer and does not demand any fee for the recruitment form, or you can call it an application form or recruitment process. All applications are done through the online career portal.
So, if on any occasion you encounter anyone who asks or demands money in respect of an application form, either inside or outside the bank, don’t pay any money to that individual because Polaris Bank recruitment 2023 is transparent and the employees are taken on merit.
What should be your main focus now is on the job requirements, learning the steps to submit an application, and also submitting an application on or before the deadline.
Polaris Bank Recruitment Requirements 2023
Here is what will make you actualize that dream: Polaris Bank has clearly listed out the requirements needed from interested applicants before making you a part of the Polaris Bank workforce.
Below are the recruitment requirements for Polaris Bank recruitment 2023.
- Intended, prospective candidate must not be younger than 19 years old
- Candidates should have at least a minimum of 3 years of experience in banking sector operations.
- You must hold five (5) Credits in NECO, WAEC, GCE, or NABTEB.
- Prospective applicants must be holders of an OND, HND, or Bachelor’s degree in a related field of study with an upper division from an accredited institution of higher learning.
- Interested persons should have past criminal records because such applicants will be disqualified.
- Applicants must provide accurate documents required for recruitment.
- Possession of excellent analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving competencies is required.
- You must be able to communicate effectively in the English language with a professional accent.
- Computer literacy and knowledge in CRM, Quickbooks Pro, Intuit, MS Word, Excel, SAP, and other banking software are required.
- Candidates for the recruitment must be able to work as a team.
- Experience in lending, service offerings, or selling, including point-of-sale services to corporate businesses, is an edge.
- Fintech, digital marketing, and banking operations experience and understanding are highly required.
Requirements for the Position of Relationship Managers
- Applicants must be engaged in the sales of financial services and also products to esteem customers.
- Interested applicants should know how to maintain a healthy relationship between the establishment and its existing customers.
- Intended applicants must know how to engage in and organize marketing campaigns, promotional activities, and marketing events.
- Applicants acquired the ability to maximize profits through the development of sales strategies that are aligned with consumer requirements.
- Applicants must be willing to promote the services, ideas, and products of the company.
- Interested candidates must contribute to the implementation of the bank’s marketing strategies.
Relationship Managers Job Description
- Applicants must be income generators and liability
- Interested candidates should know how to analyze and Credit any presentation.
- Applicants should have relationship Management skills.
- Interested candidates must be able to understand the sale of the bank’s Products and services.
- Applicants will be monitoring the activities of active loans and enforcing collection and recovery.
- Applicants must have excellent customer engagement skills and be willing to satisfy customers.
How to Apply For Polaris Bank Limited Recruitment 2023
- Launch your browser (Chrome, Firefox, etc.).
- Go to the Polaris Bank career portal at www.polarisbanklimited.com/careers/
- When open, click on the “Click Here To Apply: button
- Check to see the job vacancies
- Choose your most preferred job vacancy.
- Select the Apply menu attached to the job.
- Carefully fill out and provide the appropriate personal information required.
- Make sure that you have scanned the required documents before uploading them.
- Review your application.
- Then proceed to submit it.
- Interested applicants should make sure that they fill out the application form correctly.
- Applicants cannot apply for more than one job.
- Candidates who submit more than one application will not be considered for employment with Polaris Bank Limited.
- Polaris Bank Limited does not ask for payment before you can fill out the application form, so do not make any payment to any individual or agency that poses itself as a Polaris Bank agent.
- Report fraudsters and scammers to the appropriate authorities for disciplinary measures.
- You must scan all the required documents before you begin your application because you won’t be given time to save them and return later to complete it.
- You must use a valid email address during your application so as not to miss out on notifications from Parallex Bank.
- You must upload only the required documents.
Polaris Bank Entry-Level Salary Structure
The entry-level salary structure at Polaris Bank
NGN 55,000 – NGN 60,000 is the exact amount paid to Polaris Bank contract staff on a monthly basis.
Polaris Bank Recruitment Jobs Application Deadline
The closing date for 2023 Polaris Bank recruitment has not yet been announced, but the recruitment exercise is ongoing. Interested applicants are to visit the online careers portal at www.polarisbanklimited.com/careers to access the available vacant positions and apply on or before the application deadline.
Polaris Bank Frequently Asked Questions
Who owns Polaris Bank?
Polaris Bank is owned by Michael Danladi Verheijen and Ehimari Idahi, who are venture capitalists, and Albert Chukwuemeka Emuwa, a banker who used layers of offshore entities to handle their 45% shareholding in the firm.
What name is Polaris Bank before?
Formerly, Polaris Bank was known as Skye Bank. The name Polaris Bank was established on September 21, 2018, by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CNB) as one of the commercial banks in Nigeria.
Where to Apply for 2023 Polaris Bank Jobs?
To apply for Polaris Bank jobs, kindly login to the Polaris Bank official website or recruitment portal at www.polarisbanklimited.com/careers/, click on the career menu, make a choice of job positions, provide your personal information, and submit your application on or before the stipulated closing date.
What is Polaris Bank Official Website?
www.polarisbanklimited.com is the official Polaris Bank website. Persons interested can access any information or job vacancies on the website.
When Is Polaris Bank Jobs Application Deadline?
The closing date for 2023 Polaris Bank recruitment has not yet been announced, but the recruitment exercise is ongoing. Applicants are to complete their online application form and submit it before the deadline.
Apart from Polaris Bank Bank Recruitment, check out other trending banking jobs in Nigeria.
- Smith Godwin has been a writer at Kindi Recruit for a long time. He has confidence in roles that require a high level of diligence, strong teamwork, and advanced problem-solving skills, along with dedication to achieving uncompromising quality of work under stringent deadlines in an organization.
- BlogSeptember 8, 2023UNIMAID SRMS Student Portal Login | How to Login (2023)
- BlogSeptember 8, 2023Flowextra Login Registration Form 2023 | How to Register
- RecruitmentSeptember 8, 2023TSB Recruitment Posting List 2023/2024 | (Download Complete List)
- BlogSeptember 7, 2023Bauchi State University School Fees 2023/2024 Academic Session First and Second Semesters