Details concerning Immigration Recruitment in Nigeria 2023 job application form, NIS recruitment portal (www.niscareer.org.ng), requirements, how to apply, application portal, shortlisted candidates, starting/closing dates, etc. are well explained in this article.
Are you a Nigerian currently seeking for well-paid and permanent job opportunities? If yes, we’re excited to notify you that Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) recruitment is here for you.
The Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) is one of the outstanding government agencies that has been appointed with the responsibility of migration management in Nigeria. For many years now, the NIS has observed a series of changes since they migrated from the Nigeria Police Force (NPF) in 1958 when the agency was then known as the Immigration Department.
And also, the Nigeria Immigration Service is one of the highest-paying commissions in Nigeria; therefore, I encourage you to submit an application for the ongoing Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2023 exercise.
If you’re disturbed or worried about the application process, do not worry, we’ve carefully highlighted all the necessary information you should note about NIS Recruitment 2023 here.
Before we stand, below are some of the major discussion topics we’re going to explore on this page.
- Is Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment form 2023 out?
- How to download and check NIS shortlist 2023?
- Is 2023 immigration recruitment list out?
- Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment shortlisted candidate
- Immigration Recruitment portal
- Immigration Recruitment shortlist
- NIS Recruitment Portal 2023
- How to Apply for NIS Recruitment 2023
- Nigeria immigration portal
- Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Closing Date 2023
- Requirements for Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2023
- What are the requirements for Nigeria Immigration recruitment 2023?
- NIS Recruitment portal
We also shared success tips that will help you through the NIS job application for 2023. We advise you to carefully read through this article until the end.
Is Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment form 2023 out?
Yes, NIgeria Immigration Service recruitment form is out, and the recruitment exercise is ongoing. Prospective candidates are to check the online recruitment portal at www.niscareer.org.ng and submit an application accordingly.
Are you disturbed about who is eligible to apply for this job opportunity? If yes, NIS recruitment application form is open and accessible to interested candidates from any of the below-listed states in Nigeria.
Bayelsa State, Anambra State, Akwa Ibom State, Kano State, Katsina State, Nasarawa State, Abia State, Cross River State, Adamawa State, Ondo State, Delta State, Ebonyi State, Edo State, Bauchi State, Ekiti State, Benue State, Gombe State, Borno State, Jigawa State, Kaduna State, Niger State, Ogun State, Kebbi State, Sokoto State, Kogi State, Oyo State, Zamfara State, Osun State, Kwara State Plateau State, Lagos State Rivers State, Yobe State, Imo State, Enugu State, Taraba State.
Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Job Vacancies
Below are the available job openings on the NIS recruitment portal.
1. Superintendent Cadre
- Superintendent of Immigration (SI) CONPASS 11
- Deputy Superintendent of Immigration (DSI) CONPASS 10
- Assistant Superintendent II (ASI-2) CONPASS 08
2. Inspectorate Cadre
- Senior Inspector – CONPASS 07 & 08
- Assistant Inspector (General Duty)- CONPASS 06
- Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII) CONPASS 08
- Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII) CONPASS 08
3. Assistant Cadre
- Immigration Assistant (Support Staff) Grade 111 – CONPASS 03
- Immigration Assistant (General Duty) – CONPASS 03
- Immigration Assistant (Support Staff) – CONPASS 03
General Requirements for Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2023
- Applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth or descent.
- 1.7 metres in height are demanded for all male candidates
- Why 1.64 meters for female applicants.
- Not less than 0.87 metres is the required chest measurement for male applicants.
- Applicants must be issued a certified government medical officer that spells out that he or she is physically and mentally fit for any appointment in the service.
- No applicant should be suffering from any form of mental or physical disability
- Candidates with financial embarrassment are not permitted to apply.
- Interested applicants should be of good character and have no criminal offenses or convictions in any form.
- Applicants must have their state of origin certificate signed and sealed by the Chairman or Secretary of their respective local governments.
Applicants should note that the above is the general criteria needed by NIS; each vacant position has its own requirements, so you are hereby advised to visit the recruitment portal and carefully go through all the requirements attached to each available job vacancy before submitting an application.
NIS Recruitment Portal 2023
www.niscareer.org.ng is the recruitment portal, or call it career portal for Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2023. Candidates are to visit this portal to apply for available job vacancies of their choice.
How to Apply for NIS Recruitment 2023
Once you log in to the job recruitment or career portal, here are the few steps you’re to follow.
- The first step is to visit NIS recruitment portal at www.niscareer.org.ng
- Drop your cursor on “Click here to Continue” and then click.
- Before you do anything, click on Application Guidelines. “
- Take your time to read the guidelines.
- After that, view any application position of your choice.
- Also, read the specific requirements concerning the position applying for.
- Then click on “Apply for this Job Now.”
- Start your application and input your details in the space provided.
- Upload all the required documents, such as academic and professional credentials and the guarantor’s form.
- Read your application form again before submission to avoid mistakes.
- Submit your application.
Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Closing Date 2023
The closing date for the 2023 Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment is Friday, June 30, 2023, at about 12:00 noon. Try as much as possible to submit your application form before this deadline.
If you have a question, indicate it in the comment section below. You can also follow us at https://kindigrifles.com for more updates concerning NIS recruitment jobs.
Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment FAQs
Is 2023 immigration recruitment list out?
Yes, prospective applicants are to visit the NIS recruitment portal at www.niscareer.org.ng to view and check the list accordingly.
How to download and check NIS shortlist 2023?
Applicants who successfully applied for the 2023 Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment are to visit the NIS application portal or career portal via www.niscareer.org.ng, click on shortlisted candidates, download it, and then open the PDF file on your downloaded folder on your device. Finally, search for your name using your ID number or your surname.
When is the Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Closing Date 2023?
2023 Nigeria Immigration Service’s recruitment closing date is on Friday, 30th June 2023. Applicants are to visit the recruitment portal and submit their applications on or before this deadline.
- Smith Godwin has been a writer at Kindi Recruit for a long time. He has confidence in roles that require a high level of diligence, strong teamwork, and advanced problem-solving skills, along with dedication to achieving uncompromising quality of work under stringent deadlines in an organization.
- BlogSeptember 8, 2023UNIMAID SRMS Student Portal Login | How to Login (2023)
- BlogSeptember 8, 2023Flowextra Login Registration Form 2023 | How to Register
- RecruitmentSeptember 8, 2023TSB Recruitment Posting List 2023/2024 | (Download Complete List)
- BlogSeptember 7, 2023Bauchi State University School Fees 2023/2024 Academic Session First and Second Semesters