FMARD Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024. Do you want to check or download the final list pdf of Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development job shortlisted candidates? If yes, we encourage you to continue reading.
The final list of successful Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development job candidates will soon be released, and in this article, we will highlight the necessary steps on how you can successfully check your name and download a PDF file.
So, if you’re able to successfully submit an application form for the just concluded FMARD recruitment, then proceed to learn how and the steps for checking the job final shortlist.
FMARD Shortlisted Candidates Key Highlights
- You can only check FMARD shortlisted candidates via www.fmard.gov.ng
- Note that only applicants who meet the advertisement requirements are shortlisted.
- All shortlisted candidates are subject to a further screening exercise (interview), and the date, time, and venue will be communicated soon to all qualified applicants.
- FMARD list of successful candidates has not yet been released or published online.
Background of the Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (FMARD)
Nigeria’s agricultural sector was used to export cash crop production to the UK during the British Industrial Revolution era, with minimal processing but sufficient domestic economic consumption.
The Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Natural Resources, established in 1966, modified appellations to accommodate mergers and demergers, enabling the government to promote agricultural activities and play a leading role in the country.
Mission and Vision of the Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (FMARD)
Manage the agriculture sector for food security, employment, and agro-industrial development, contributing to socio-economic development and foreign exchange.
Expand Nigeria’s agriculture sector, boost income, food security, and employment, and transform into a global food market for farmers.
FMARD Departments and Agencies
The Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (FMARD) is made up of Seventeen (17) departments, Six (6) Regional Offices, Thirty-Seven (37) State Offices, Eleven (11) Agencies, fifteen (15) Research Institutes, fourteen (14) Colleges of agriculture, and a number of Universities of Agriculture.
FMARD List of Shortlisted Candidates
The shortlisting process at FMARD is based on the fewer qualifications and experience required for each vacant position, as well as other factors such as important skills and competencies.
Apart from its recruitment process, FMARD shortlists candidates based on their academic and professional qualifications and experience, before seeing them in the interview stage and assessments to determine the most qualified applicants.
Is FMARD Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024 Out!
No, FMARD shortlisted candidates 2023 is not yet out. Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development will release and publish the shortlisted candidates via the job portal or recruitment portal at www.fmard.gov.ng.
Although the final list is not yet out, below are the steps you will follow to download and check FMARD shortlisted candidate pdf.
Furthermore, the commission clearly specified that the shortlist would be released only for candidates from the states listed below.
Anambra State, Bayelsa State, Bauchi State, Kaduna State, Ogun State, Benue State, Plateau State, Akwa Ibom State, Kano State, Katsina State, Nasarawa State, Abia State, Cross River State, Taraba State, Adamawa State, Ondo State, Zamfara State, Delta State, Ebonyi State, Lagos State, Edo State, Borno State, Jigawa State, Niger State, Ekiti State, Gombe State, Kebbi State, Kogi State, Osun State, Rivers State, Yobe State, Imo State, Oyo State, Sokoto State, Kwara State
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates
- CDCFIB Shortlisted Candidates
- Civil Defence Shortlist
- Civil Defence CBT Exam
How to Check the FMARD Shortlisted Candidates
- First, log in to FMARD official website at www.fmard.gov.ng
- Highlight Career on the top menu bar.
- Scroll through the portal and search for the final list of successful candidates.
- Click on the line indicated in blue color to download the PDF file.
- Open the downloaded PDF and search for either your application number or your name.
It is very important for shortlisted applicants to get prepared for the interviews and assessments.
FMARD Screening Date, Time and Venue
The screening date time and venue will be communicated to qualified candidates via email or SMS by the Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (FMARD). as soon as they released the final list of FMARD shortlisted candidates.
Shortlisted applicants should make sure that they arrive at the screening venue on time.
What are the Required Documents for the Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development Screening 2023
Candidates whose names are on the shortlist must take note of the following required documents:
- Recent fixed Passport photographs
- Birth Certificate or Age Declaration
- Print out your registration slip.
- Certificate of State of Origin
- Certificate of L.G.A. of Origin
- Educational and Professional certificates
- Originals and photocopies of your academic and professional credentials
- A valid and legal means of identification such as a National ID Card, Voter’s Card, NIN, etc.
FMARD Latest News Today
The latest news regarding the Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development is that the shortlisted candidates will soon be released.
What is the salary structure of the Fmard?
The estimated salary for grade level 7 civil servants is between N126,386 to N193,781 monthly. approximately N1,516,632 NGN to N2,325,372 NGN yearly.
What are the requirements for Fmard?
- Strong strategic leadership and direction skills are required from candidates.
- Candidates applying must be Nigerians with a legal and valid means of identification.
- Very importantly, a fundamental educational certificate is required, such as WAEC, NECO, etc., with at least five (5) credits in essential subjects, including English and mathematics, which are mandatory.
- Regardless of the position you are applying for, you must possess either an OND, HND, B.Sc., B.Eng., or a Master’s degree from a government-recognized institution.
In conclusion, the Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (FMARD) shortlisted candidates for the 2023 recruitment exercise is not yet out. According to a reliable source, the agency has promised the general public that the shortlist will soon be out.
Furthermore, to stay updated, kindly follow us on Kindi Recruit to get the latest news regarding the FMARD shortlisted candidate final list.
- BOVAS Oil and Gas Recruitment
- NACA Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- IITA Recruitment
- NATCOM Recruitment
- JUMIA Recruitment
- NSIWC Recruitment
- OAKLEAF Recruitment
- NCP Recruitment
- World Bank Recruitment
- Federal University Otuoke Recruitment
- NPC Recruitment Application
- Smith Godwin has been a writer at Kindi Recruit for a long time. He has confidence in roles that require a high level of diligence, strong teamwork, and advanced problem-solving skills, along with dedication to achieving uncompromising quality of work under stringent deadlines in an organization.
- BlogSeptember 8, 2023UNIMAID SRMS Student Portal Login | How to Login (2023)
- BlogSeptember 8, 2023Flowextra Login Registration Form 2023 | How to Register
- RecruitmentSeptember 8, 2023TSB Recruitment Posting List 2023/2024 | (Download Complete List)
- BlogSeptember 7, 2023Bauchi State University School Fees 2023/2024 Academic Session First and Second Semesters