NPC Recruitment 2023/2024 is ongoing. National Population Commission recruitment portal login (www.npc.gov.ng), requirements, vacant positions, how to apply, recruitment news, 2023 shortlisted candidates, closing date, and other important information are available in this article.
Hello! Do you have the intention of applying for NPC recruitment 2023/2024? If yes, you’re on the right page. The management of the National Population Commission has declared the intention of recruiting new staff, and they’re currently inviting applications from suitably qualified applicants.
The good news is that even SSCE holders can also submit an application, so you don’t have any excuse or problem concerning National Population Commission recruitment qualifications.
I will guide you properly in this article by showing the easy steps on how to successfully submit an application form for the ongoing Nigeria Population Commission 2023/2024 recruitment exercise, requirements, application portal 2023, and application deadline, so I advise you to take out a few minutes to read this article.
Is NPC Recruitment 2023 Form Out?
Yes, the National Population Commission is currently recruiting for 2023, you can apply at the NPC recruitment portal at www.npc.gov.ng.
To avoid common mistakes during the application, read this article carefully to the end for comprehensive guidelines and instructions on how to navigate NPC recruitment login portal and successfully complete your application.
Is NPC adhoc recruitment still ongoing?
The National Population Commission adhoc recruitment 2023 is ongoing. The recruitment portal as well as NPC adhoc recruitment portal are open for the general public and interested persons to visit, access, and submit an application form on or before December 28, 2023.
Requirements for NPC Recruitment 2023
- First of all, intended applicants must be Nigerian.
- A valid means of national identification like a NIN, Driver’s License, Voters’ Card, etc. is highly demanded from prospective candidates.
- Intended candidates should be holders of either an SSCE, NCE, OND, HND, or any other relevant degree.
- Not less than five (5) credits in either WAEC, GCE, NECO, or NABTEB, in which English language and mathematics are mandatory, are required from any applicants who have an interest in applying for theis year recruitment.
- He or she must not have a criminal record.
- Candidates between 18 to 35 years of age are only authorized to apply.
- Candidates should have enough fundamental knowledge of computer applications.
- Before proceeding to the recruitment portal, make sure your original documents (credentials) are available.
- Curriculum vitae (CV) should be up-to-date and well arranged.
NPC Recruitment Portal Login 2023
www.npc.gov.ng is the recruitment portal and as well official website for the National Population Commission recruitment, and all persons interested are to visit the official website, access it, and follow the instructions and guidelines on this page to apply.
How to Apply for NPC Recruitment 2023
You will have to visit www.npc.gov.ng using a computer system or any smartphone device with reliable internet connectivity. Also, ensure the required documents are well scanned and arranged properly.
- Once the recruitment portal, www.npc.gov.ng, opens
- Read through the application guidelines and instructions.
- Highlight the position you desired to apply for.
- Create an account with NPC on the recruitment portal.
- Confirm the account and login.
- Then supply the required details on the application form.
- You will then upload all the scanned documents.
- Do well to proofread your application form once again
- After satisfying, click on submit.
How much is the salary for NPC?
NPC salaries range from N50,000 to N250,000 and above.
So, if you have considered applying for NPC job because of its attractive salary, the above information would help you make the right decision.
NPC Recruitment Portal 2023 shortlisted candidates
After the completion of the application exercise, successful applicants are to wait patiently for two (2) weeks for the Human Resources Management Team to compile all the submitted applications and then release the names of shortlisted candidates who meet the recruitment requirements, publish them online, and also send them to shortlisted applicants via SMS or email.
Moreover, you can also log in to NPC dashboard by visiting the application portal via www.npc.gov.ng to check if your name is on the shortlisted list.
NPC Recruitment Closing Date 2023
The closing date for job applications for the National Population Commission (NPC) will end on Wednesday, 28th December 2023. Candidates are to submit their applications on or before this date to avoid disqualification.
National Population Commission Recruitment News 2023
The latest news about National Population Commission recruitment is that the application portal is closing on Wednesday, December 28th, 2023, and then the shortlisted candidates will be released soon.
- Smith Godwin has been a writer at Kindi Recruit for a long time. He has confidence in roles that require a high level of diligence, strong teamwork, and advanced problem-solving skills, along with dedication to achieving uncompromising quality of work under stringent deadlines in an organization.
- BlogSeptember 8, 2023UNIMAID SRMS Student Portal Login | How to Login (2023)
- BlogSeptember 8, 2023Flowextra Login Registration Form 2023 | How to Register
- RecruitmentSeptember 8, 2023TSB Recruitment Posting List 2023/2024 | (Download Complete List)
- BlogSeptember 7, 2023Bauchi State University School Fees 2023/2024 Academic Session First and Second Semesters