Anambra State SUBEB Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal (www.anambrastate.gov.ng) is now open. In this article, we’ll show you how to apply for the ongoing Anambra State Universal Basic Education Board employment for this year. Also, the recruitment portal, requirements, job portal, ASUBEB latest news, and other necessary information needed to apply for this job.
Do you wish to apply for the Anambra State SUBEB Recruitment 2023? Follow all the instructions and guidelines provided on this page to learn how to apply for your desired position, even in the comfort of your home.
We’re glad to have you read this article, as we have outlined all the necessary information you should know concerning the Anambra State SUBEB recruitment 2023.
Information reaching us is that the Anambra State government is recruiting qualified applicants for various job positions in the State Universal Basic Education Board.
To be on the safe side, it is necessary to learn about the Anambra State SUBEB recruitment process, what would be required of you, when the application is starting and closing, how you can apply, and other important information available on this page.
Prior to this, we recommend you carefully read through this article to guide you thoroughly on how to successfully submit an application for Anambra State SUBEB recruitment 2023.
Is Anambra State SUBEB Recruitment for Everyone?
Precisely, the Anambra State Universal Basic Education Board (ASUBEB) recruitment exercise is actually open to everyone, irrespective of the state you hail from. You can easily access the job portal and apply for Anambra State SUBEB recruitment via the online recruitment portal.
But the sad reality is that not everyone can apply for Anambra State SUBEB recruitment because the commission demands well-trained professional teachers in the academic discipline, that is to say, Anambra State SUBEB job applications are mainly open to graduates.
We’ve highlighted in this article that you’ll get more details on who can apply for this job in the entry-level requirements.
Is Anambra SUBEB currently recruiting?
Yes, the Anambra State Universal Basic Education Board recruitment application form is out for 2023. The application process is ongoing, and interested applicants are to submit applications via the online job portal (www.anambrastate.gov.ng).
Also, note that the Anambra State SUBEB job application form is free; therefore, candidates are advised to refrain from anyone trying to lure them into paying for accessing the job application form or maybe gaining employment with the Anambra State Universal Basic Education Board.
The entire recruitment process is strictly based on merit, and it is mainly individuals who adhere to the job requirements that would be considered for enlistment or shortlisted.
Available Subject in Anambra SUBEB Recruitment 2023
- English Language
- Literature in English
- Social Studies
- Basic Education Studies
- Primary Education Studies
- Integrated Science
- Agricultural Science
- Business Education
- Introductory Technology
- Physical and Health Education
- Computer Science
- Civic Education
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Christian Religious Studies
List of Eligible Local Government Areas for the Anambra SUBEB Recruitment 2023
Below are the local government areas in Anambra State eligible to apply for this job opportunity.
- Anambra East Anambra West,
- Awka North
- Idemili North
- Idemili south
- Nnewi North
- Nnewi South
- Onitsha North
- Onitsha South
- Orumba North
- Orumba South
Prior to this, let’s quickly examine the general criteria, or eligibility, for the Anambra State SUBEB recruitment exercise 2023.
General Requirements for the Anambra SUBEB Recruitment 2023/2024
To be eligible to gain full employment with the Anambra State Universal Basic Education Board, pay close attention to the following requirements:
- Prospective candidates must be Nigerian citizens.
- All prospective candidates must have a valid or legal means of identification, such as a valid driver’s license, NIN, International passport, Voters card, etc.
- Intended candidates must have SSCE, NECO, GCE, or NEBTEB with a minimum of five (5) credits in subjects in which Mathematics and English are compulsory.
- An applicant who possesses either a B.SC, B.ED., HND, NCE, OND, or NCE certificate in a related field from a government-recognized institution is to apply.
- Applicants with strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills will have an added advantage.
- Intended applicants must have a certificate of State of Origin duly signed.
- A birth certificate or age declaration certificate is one of the criteria.
- Applicants with any criminal record or cases, either in the past or present, should not apply for this job.
- Applicants with either a B.Ed., B.A. (Ed.), or B.Sc. (Ed.) or B. Tech. (Ed.) are encouraged to submit an application (All graduates must submit an NYSC discharge/exemption certificate on the application portal).
- Fundamental knowledge of Computer Applications will be an added advantage.
- Prospective candidates must possess good behavior and composure.
- A minimum of a National Certificate in Education (NCE) is needed before applying for ASUBEB job openings.
- Intended applicants should possess at least a Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria Certificate (TRCN).
- Candidates interested in the ASUBEB recruitment must not be younger than 35 years at the time of application.
- Intended applicants must be educated before handling pupils.
- Candidates for this job must admit that they are willing to work in a new environment.
Anambra State SUBEB Recruitment Portal 2023
www.anambrastate.gov.ng is the job portal or recruitment portal for Anambra State SUBEB recruitment 2023. And https://asubebposting.com/ is the official website of the Anambra State Universal Basic Education Board.
Moreover, this website is also where shortlisted candidates will be published when they are published.
How To Apply for the Anambra SUBEB Recruitment 2023
To successfully apply for this job, carefully follow the steps below.
- First, visit the official recruitment portal at www.anambrastate.gov.ng
- And click on Recruitment at the top of the menu page.
- Complete the prescribed instructions regarding the application position you are applying for.
- In the application form, you are to provide the following information: Full Names, permanent addresses, the local government of origin, email/Telephone address, date of birth, state of origin, nationality, marital status, institutions attended, academic qualifications, and course of study
- And then Submit your application by clicking the submit button.
- Endeavor to print out the registration or application slip.
- Note that only successful applicants will be invited to the next phase of the application exercise.
- Also, note that there will be a screening or interview for all shortlisted candidates. The date and time will be communicated to all shortlisted applicants via SMS or e-mail.
Anambra SUBEB Recruitment Closing Date
The closing date for Anambra SUBEB Recruitment 2023 has not yet been announced because the recruitment exercise has not yet officially begun. Human Resources stated in their press release that the recruitment exercise for 2023 will soon commence. So it is difficult to know the application deadline.
The Anambra State Universal Basic Education Board, in partnership with the Anambra State government, has provided an opportunity for suitable and qualified teachers who have what it takes to teach in public schools to apply for the Anambra State SUBEB recruitment exercise once the recruitment portal is open.
FAQs about the Anambra State Universal Basic Education Board
1. Is Anambra SUBEB currently recruiting for 2023?
Currently, the Anambra State Universal Basic Education Board has not yet commenced its 2023 recruitment exercise, but the exercise will soon start. The commission is encouraging interested candidates to visit the official recruitment portal regularly for the latest updates regarding the start date and application deadline.
2. How can I apply for Anambra SUBEB Recruitment 2023?
To successfully apply, applicants are to visit the Anambra State SUBEB recruitment port or job portal at www.anambrastate.gov.ng access the available job vacancies, and apply. Once you’re shortlisted, you have the advantage of gaining employment.
3. When is the Anambra SUBEB Recruitment 2023/2024 Closing date?
The closing date for the Anambra State SUBEB recruitment for 2023//2024 applications has not yet been scheduled. You’re advised to keep visiting the recruitment portal frequently so that once it is disclosed, you will be the first to know.
4. Is Anambra State recruiting teachers?
Yes, the recruitment exercise is ongoing, and the application form for the Anambra State Universal Basic Education Board is out and accessible to all interested applicants who wish to apply for teaching work in either secondary or primary schools in Anambra State.
5, How much is Subeb salary in Nigeria?
37,955 naira is the lowest salary paid to a new employee at the Anambra State Universal Basic Education Board (ASUBEB).
- Smith Godwin has been a writer at Kindi Recruit for a long time. He has confidence in roles that require a high level of diligence, strong teamwork, and advanced problem-solving skills, along with dedication to achieving uncompromising quality of work under stringent deadlines in an organization.
- BlogSeptember 8, 2023UNIMAID SRMS Student Portal Login | How to Login (2023)
- BlogSeptember 8, 2023Flowextra Login Registration Form 2023 | How to Register
- RecruitmentSeptember 8, 2023TSB Recruitment Posting List 2023/2024 | (Download Complete List)
- BlogSeptember 7, 2023Bauchi State University School Fees 2023/2024 Academic Session First and Second Semesters