Gombe State University Recruitment:This article contains all the updates you are searching for concerning Gombe State University recruitment 2023, available positions, application form, requirements, eligibility, portal, how to apply, recruitment process, salary structure, successful tips, closing date, etc.
Are you interested in the Gombe State University recruitment application and you are searching for guidelines on how to submit an application for one of the available job vacancies? Congratulations on stopping by as this is your last bus stop. We provide high-quality contents in this article that will help you to begin your application for Gombe State University recruitment
So if you want to find out all the secrets and steps you need to apply to make you the best candidate for the GSU recruitment, read and follow all the instructions stated in this article and make sure that you read it to the end to uncover some secret tips crafted especially for you to make your application stand out as the most outstanding and sought after application. So let’s begin.
Is Gombe State University Recruitment 2023 ongoing?
Yes, GSU recruitment is currently ongoing, interested persons are invited to submit their application
Gombe State University Recruitment 2023 Updates
Gombe State University has commenced its recruitment for 2023 and is inviting interested and qualified persons to fill in their available job positions currently opened for recruitment in their institution of higher learning. This is good news for all persons who have been anticipating when the GSU portal will be open for 2023 recruitment. So if you have been searching for lecturing jobs in Nigeria, we are thrilled to welcome you on board as you get all the vital information you need to successfully apply.
Important Notice about GSU Recruitment
- Applicants should note that the Gombe State University recruitment process is easy and free, so beware of persons who ask you to make payments before you can access the recruitment portal
- Gombe State University gives equal employment opportunities to deserving and qualified applicants, so you must know that you do not need to bribe anyone to assist you in getting the job offer.
- Gombe State University is not affiliated with individuals or recruitment agencies to help them recruit candidates for employment, please disregard any persons or agencies who ask that you should pay money to them to make your application accepted.
About Gombe State University
Gombe State University is a prestigious institution of higher learning. It is a tertiary institution located in Gombe State, Northeastern Nigeria. and has membership in the Association of Commonwealth Universities. GSU has about 40 academic programs under various departments. Gombe State University has ultra-modern state-of-the-art facilities. The University provides an excellent opportunity for students from all races and backgrounds to be fully equipped with knowledge on research and innovations and other disciplines to help them stand out as excellent scholars in society. Gombe State University has a Chancellor, 11 members
Gombe State University Recruitment Available Positions
The following positions exist for employment at Gombe State University; applicants who are qualified to apply should proceed to do so.
- University Librarian
- Chief Bursar
- Vice Chancellor
Gombe State University Recruitment Application Form 2023
The recruitment application form is on the Gombe State University recruitment portal www.gsu.edu.ng, applicants are to visit the portal to start their application
Gombe State University Recruitment Requirements
- The minimum age to apply is 18 years but not above 40 years old
- They must be medically approved and fit to work with Gombe State University
- Candidates must have a valid proof of identification as a Nigerian like NIN, Voter’s Card, International Passport, or Driver’s license
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Candidates must possess OND, HND, Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD based on the position they are applying for
- Applicants must have any of the following in SSCE (NECO, WAEC, GCE, or NABTEB) with five (5) Credits in subjects including English Language and Mathematics
- Competency and creativity are required
- Possession of excellent communication skills is highly required
- Applicants who have bad criminal history will not be qualified for the employment
- Applicants must have a certificate of NYSC discharge or exemption
- Possession of strong analytical and excellent team spirit is required
- Applicants must possess the ability to work under pressure
- Publications and academic journals may be required
- Membership in a professional body is required
- Possession of professional certifications is needed
Requirements for University Librarian Role
- Applicants must have experience in University Library Management
- He or she must be an academician or a scholar with a wealth of experience and knowledge
- A minimum of 15 years of experience working in an academic field is required
- Being a registered member of the Librarian Council of Nigeria is mandatory
- Applicants must not be above 60 years old.
Gombe State University Requirements for Chief Bursar Position
- This position is open only to Accounting Graduates or their related equivalent
- The applicant must be a person of high integrity and discipline
- Applicants must have excellent skills in financial management
- Membership in a professional body is highly required
- Applicants must have work experience in accounting or auditing
- At least 10 years of experience working in a University environment is required.
Requirements for the Role of Vice-Chancellor
- As a high-ranking officer, he must be a highly competent academic professor who can handle his role effectively
- Possession of a good reputation and excellent work experience in teaching, research, lecturing, etc is required
- He or she must be medically approved and fit to carry out his or her role as a vice chancellor
- Applicants must possess professional experience in University management
- He or she must have excellent skills in leadership
- Applicants must be highly innovative and creative and must be able to attract funds, partnerships, and grants to the University
All interested persons who meet the general requirements and the individual job requirements are eligible to apply for Gombe State University recruitment jobs.
Gombe State University Recruitment Portal
The official recruitment portal for Gombe State University recruitment is www.gsu.edu.ng, applicants are to visit the portal to access the job listings and applications.
How to Apply for Gombe State University Recruitment
- Launch the recruitment portal www.gsu.edu.ng on your browser
- Click on the career menu
- Click on the job you want to apply for
- Check and read the requirements for that role
- Click on the application prompt to begin
- Sign up with your valid email address
- Follow the prompt to create an account
- Sign in to fill out the application form if available
- Fill in your correct details and upload the required credentials
- Click on the submit menu to submit.
- You can use this other alternative method of application,
- Applicants should submit to the email address below attaching their academic qualifications, Professional Curriculum Vitae (CV), or Resume, and use the job they are applying for as the subject of the mail and the application package must be addressed to:
The Registrar and Secretary to the Council,
Gombe State University,
And sent to Gombe State University email address email@example.com
Gombe State University Recruitment Process
After the application is closed, successful applicants will be shortlisted and contacted via mail to move to the next stage of the recruitment process which is the screening stage and all successful applicants from the screening stage will be given employment offers.
Gombe State University has a monthly salary payment structure where every member of its staff is paid at the end of every month. The specific salary amount is based on the position an individual has in the University and on what is stated in the employment offer.
Success Tips for GSU Recruitment Application
Below are some success tips you need as an applicant for Gombe State University recruitment jobs. Be very sure to read it carefully and follow the instructions herewith to successfully apply.
- Please make sure that you review your application and make sure that you attach all the required documents addressed to an appropriate authority before sending it via mail because sending an incorrect and incomplete application will result in your application not being accepted
- I hope you know that Gombe State University is a prestigious institution and therefore is recruiting for well-experienced professionals and scholars with vast knowledge of University management and research, so make sure that you have proven yourself enough to be competent and must have acquired the relevant experiences needed.
- As an applicant, you must have a good reputation and attestation from relevant referees concerning your personality.
- The University reserves the right to disqualify any applicant who does not meet up to the conditions and standards for employment. So make sure that you adhere to every instruction in this article to avoid a waste of time on your part.
- As a prospective applicant, you must be innovative enough and have the ability to dialogue with other commonwealth Universities while representing the institution positively
- You must have the ability to create positive social change in the school community through your exceptional leadership ability and must be able to secure grants and funding to help the institution handle projects
Closing Date for Gombe State University Recruitment
The deadline for Gombe State University GSU recruitment is on the 30th of June, 2023. You have to send your application to the appropriate email address mentioned earlier in this article because applications after the deadline will not be accepted
GSU Recruitment FAQs
When will GSU Recruitment Open for 2023?
Gombe State University recruitment i2023 is open and currently ongoing. So, if you are a prospective applicant, please visit the portal at www.gsu.edu.ng to begin your application.
Can I apply for Gombe State University Job recruitment online?
Yes you can apply for the recruitment via the recruitment portal www.gsu.edu.ng
Do I have to come from Gombe State to be eligible?
No, you can come from any State in Nigeria as long as you fulfill all the conditions for the employment
Is there an alternative method of application?
Yes, you can also submit your application via the email address provided above in this article. Make sure that you attach the complete required credentials and address them to the right person as stated above.
Do you want to be the first to get updates about Gombe State University GSU Recruitment? Then keep visiting our portal on www.kindigrifles.com
We are glad to help provide you with essential details concerning Gombe State University recruitment and look forward to you getting the satisfaction you truly deserve.
"Reading makes a man but writing an exact man".
My aim is to drive social impact in my community and to promote the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals through effective communication, journalism, entrepreneurship, social caregiving, technology and innovations.