Ogun State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2024/2025 form is out. Would you like to work for the Ogun State Civil Service Commission? If yes, the recruitment portal (www.jobs.ogunstate.gov.ng), job vacancies, requirements, how to apply, application deadlines, and other necessary information are shared in this article.
Have you heard about the Ogun State Civil Service Commission (OSCSC) before? Information reaching us is that Ogun State Civil Service Commission recruitment for 2023 will soon commence.
So, if you have an interest in the job, what you have to do now is learn about the recruitment process, what qualifications are needed, the necessary requirements, how you can successfully submit an application for the job, and of course, when the starting and closing dates are.
Facts about the Ogun State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2024
- Interested candidates are not expected to make payments to anyone for the job application form.
- Applicants applying should have valid means of identification such as a national ID, Driver’s license, or any other form of identification.
- Prospective candidates are not to submit an application more than once.
- Do not engage anyone in the interim of being given money for employment in the commission.
- Endeavor to submit your application on or before the set deadline
- Interested applicants can either submit their applications via the Ogun State Job Portal, SUBEB (www.jobs.ogunstate.gov.ng), or submit an application to the Ogun State Civil Service head office.
Now that you are aware of this, let’s proceed to validate if Ogun State Civil Service Commission recruitment 2023 has started, the requirements, and how to apply.
It is exciting to know that we have also shared a few tips that would adhere to the possible reasons why people do not pass the Ogun State Civil Service Commission job application stage.
Is Ogun State Civil Service Commission Recruitment Form 2024 Out?
Ogun State Civil Service Commission (OSCSC) recruitment exercise for 2023/2024 will soon commence. Interested applicants are to visit the recruitment portal at www.jobs.ogunstate.gov.ng quite regularly.
Note that the OSCSC job application form is free and accessible by prospective applicants via the online recruitment portal, www.jobs.ogunstate.gov.ng.
Also, prospective candidates must be residents of any of the Local Government areas below.
- Abeokuta North
- Abeokuta South
- Ijebu East
- Ijebu North
- Ijebu North East
- Ijebu Ode
- Ilara-Ogudo Yewa
- Imeko Afon
- Iperu, Ogun
- Obafemi Owode
- Ogere Remo
- Ogun Waterside
- Remo North
- Yewa North
- Yewa South
Available Vacant Positions Posted by the Ogun State Civil Service Commission
Listed below are the usual job vacancies for which the Ogun State Civil Service Commission is always recruiting. So, interested and suitably qualified applicants are to take note of the job position.
- Electrical Engineer
- Education Officer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Technical Officer (Town Planning)
- Scientific Officer (Mining)
- Traffic Officer
- Traffic Assistant
- Midwifery Sister
- Structural Engineer
- Environmental Health Officer II
- Produce Officer
- Town Planning Officer
- Technical Officer (Electrical)
- Civil Engineer
- Motor Driver Mechanic
- Fisheries Officer
- Scientific Officer (Water)
- Technical Officer (Mechanical)
- Higher Technical Officer (Electrical)
- Technical Officer (Civil)
- Statistical Officer
Ogun State Civil Service Recruitment Requirements 2024
Although Ogun State Civil Service Recruitment 2023 has not officially begun, Once it starts, we will do well to update the requirements for each advertised position, but for now, below are the general criteria you should take note of.
- Interested candidates must be Nigerian citizens as well as indigenes of Ogun State.
- Applicants must possess valid means of identification like a NIN, National ID card, or international passport.
- Prospective individuals who wish to participate in this recruitment should make sure they have at least five (5) credits in either NABTEB, WAEC, GCE, or NEC, including English Language and Mathematics.
- Intended candidates with a diploma, HND, B.Sc., or degree in a related course can apply.
- Prospective applicants must possess a good work ethic and team spirit.
- Intended applicants must be competent, analytical, and ready to adapt to a new working environment.
- Candidates who are computer literate have an added advantage in the job vacancies.
- The applicant must possess the ability to think holistically and strategically.
- Intended recipients must have good oral and written communication skills.
- Applicants must demonstrate the ability to pay adequate attention to information
Ogun State Civil Service Recruitment Application Form and Portal 2024
www.jobs.ogunstate.gov.ng is the recruitment portal for Ogun State Civil Service Commission recruitment 2023, and the application form is accessible by all prospective candidates in this same recruitment portal 2023.
How to Login Ogun State Civil Service Commission Recruitment Portal 2024
Before making the intention of submitting an application for Ogun State Civil Service Commission recruitment, you first of all need to access the recruitment portal or the official website of the commission. To do that, you simply need a smartphone or a computer system. Then, using any browser of your choice, type in www.jobs.ogunstate.gov.ng.
Ogun State Civil Service Commission Recruitment Process
The next important thing you should note is the Ogun State Civil Service Commission recruitment process, as it will help you prepare better for the next phase of recruitment.
The OSCSC recruitment process has three (3) stages, which are: (i) the application stage; (ii) the shortlisting stage; and (iii) the aptitude test screening.
Stage 1: Application Stage
This is the first stage in the Ogun State Civil Service Commission recruitment process, An official advertisement is made by the commission, and suitably qualified applicants are to submit an application form for vacant positions that suit their qualifications via the Ogun State Civil Service career portal.
Usually, the application process might last between three (3) weeks to two (2) months, depending on OSCSC.
Stage 2: Shortlisting Stage
In this second stage, the names of successful candidates from the application stage are collectively published online. Note that successful candidates here simply mean those who adhered to the recruitment requirements.
Stage 3: Aptitude Test Screening
Shortlisted candidates are then subjected to enrolling in a computer-based test screening, to test their ability for the task ahead if they fix the position they are applying for. The invitation is usually sent via email or SMS from OSCSC to shortlisted applicants.
After this screening exercise, successful candidates would be offered an appointment letter. To resume work immediately.
How to Apply For Ogun State Civil Service Recruitment 2024
- The first step is to visit the recruitment portal at www.jobs.ogunstate.gov.ng
- Create an account with the Ogun State Civil Service Commission by clicking the “register button” on the menu section.
- After that, log in to your dashboard to begin your application.
- Select the position that best suits your qualifications
- Then carefully index your information on the online application form.
- Upload all scanned credentials and required documents
- Proofread your application to avoid mistakes.
- Then submit the application.
After the submission of your application, it is important that you print out the acknowledgment slip, as it contains very vital details you might need during the screening exercise, like the application number or ID.
Ogun State Civil Service Commission Recruitment Job Application Deadline 2024
Being that the 2023 OSCSC recruitment exercise has not yet commenced, the closing date for submission of the application has not yet been disclosed. We will do well to update you once the recruitment process begins and about the deadline.
- Smith Godwin has been a writer at Kindi Recruit for a long time. He has confidence in roles that require a high level of diligence, strong teamwork, and advanced problem-solving skills, along with dedication to achieving uncompromising quality of work under stringent deadlines in an organization.
- BlogFebruary 28, 2024Top 10 Highest Paying Tech Jobs in Nigeria 2024 Update
- Ask KindiFebruary 28, 20245 Best Careers in Nigeria for You ( 2024 Update)
- RecruitmentFebruary 27, 2024Ongoing Recruitment in Nigeria 2024/2025 | Recruitment News in Nigeria Today
- RecruitmentFebruary 27, 2024NAF Registration Portal Login 2024 – www.nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng