Latest news about Kwara State University recruitment 2023 requirements, job vacancies, job application form, KWASU recruitment portal (www.portal.kwasu.edu.ng), how to apply, starting/closing dates, and other important information are available in this article.
Are you looking for a promising career in the field of education or teaching? If so, Kwara State University (KWASU) presents an excellent job opportunity.
In this article, we will explore the KWASU recruitment process, recruitment portal, eligibility criteria, and benefits of working with this prestigious institution.
Overview of Kwara State University Recruitment 2023
As an interested employee of Kwara State University (KWASU), it is essential that you have an established knowledge of what the institution stands for.
You might ask, “Is Kwara State University a federal university?” The answer is no. Kwara State University (KWASU) is a good-structured, dynamic, friendly, and vibrant compass university. The university is also known as the green university for community development and Entrepreneurship, and it is a state government-owned institution that is currently located in Malete, Kwara State, Nigeria.
So, while reading about how to successfully submit an application for KWASU recruitment, kindly keep the above information in mind.
Is Kwara State University Recruitment Form Out?
No, Kwara State University (KWASU) recruitment application portal www.portal.kwasu.edu.ng is not yet open for submission of applications. Information reaching us indicates that the recruitment process will soon commence.
Sequel to this, we advise you to learn about the recruitment requirements and application steps so that you won’t be found wanting once the recruitment officially begins.
As a matter of fact, KWASU job application form is free, and no candidate is expected to make payment either online or offline in respect of the KWASU recruitment form.
In addition to this, Kwara State University recruitment is open to all interested and qualified persons from any of the Nigerian states listed below.
Anambra State, Sokoto State, Akwa Ibom State, Adamawa State, Bayelsa State, Plateau State, Jigawa State, Bauchi State, Benue State, Kano State, Katsina State, Nasarawa State, Abia State, Cross River State, Ondo State, Delta State, Ebonyi State, Edo State, Borno State, Kaduna State, Niger State, Ekiti State, Ogun State, Gombe State, Kebbi State, Kogi State, Zamfara State, Osun State, Lagos State, Rivers State, Yobe State, Imo State, Oyo State, Taraba State, Kwara State.
KWASU Recruitment Job Vacancies
As I earlier stated that the recruitment exercise is not ongoing, it is good to be aware of KWASU’s usual job openings. For some years now, we have discovered below some of their major job positions.
- Associate Professor
- Senior Lecturer
- Lecturer I
- Lecturer II
- Assistant Lecturer
- University Bursar
- University Librarian
- Administrative Officer I
- Administrative Officer II
- Senior Technologist
- University Librarian
- Director, Works and Physical Planning
Kwara State University (KWASU) Recruitment Requirements 2023/2024
Here comes a very vital part of any recruitment: for you to see yourself being shortlisted, you must adhere to the recruitment requirements below because this is the benchmark for KWASU recruitment.
- Prospective individuals must be both Nigerian citizens and non-citizens.
- Interested applicants for the job vacancy should compulsorily possess a relevant degree in any related field, the degrees include a B.SC, B.ED, B.A. (Ed), HND, NCE, or OND certificate from a recognized institution.
- Intended candidates must present their one-year compulsory NYSC certificate or letter of exemption for B.Sc. and HND holders.
- Intended applicants should have SSCE, NECO, or GCE with credits in at least five (5) subjects, including English and mathematics, which are very compulsory.
- Positions of non-teaching staff for any applicants who applied must have a Primary Six School Leaving Certificate (FSLC).
- Interested candidates must have an identity card from their local government area.
- Applicants must have good behavior and be well-composed.
- Applicants should not be involved in any criminal records or cases.
- Certificates of state of origin duly signed by an authorized person are highly demanded from applicants.
- No matter what position they are applying for, interested candidates must prove their Certificate of Birth (from the National Population Commission) or an Affidavit of Declaration of Age.
- Prospective candidates must be willing to maturely handle children or student
- Applicants must be playful to both follow staff and students.
- In the 21st century, applicants who are computer literate have an added advantage.
- Applicants for this job should have two (2) to three (3) years of working experience, especially those applying for high positions.
KWASU Recruitment Portal
The mode of application for Kwara State University recruitment is online. Therefore, prospective applicants are to visit the KWASU official website, which also serves as the recruitment portal: https://portal.kwasu.edu.ng/
Latest Information About KWASU Recruitment Form
The latest news concerning Kwara State University recruitment is that the job application form is completely free of charge; no applicants are permitted to pay any fees to anyone who claims to be either an agent or a KWASU recruiter because the recruitment process is transparent as long as you meet the advertisement requirements.
How To Apply for Kwara State University (KWASU) Recruitment 2023
At this point, you don’t need to worry about how to apply, as long as you’re still on this page, below are step-by-step instructions on how to apply for KWASU recruitment, even if you’re not used to online registrations or applications.
- First, you have to visit the recruitment portal https://portal.kwasu.edu.ng/
- Simply insert your BVN number and phone number in the box provided.
- Then click the Skye blue button to log in.”
- Highlight an area of specialization or discipline of your choice.
- Carefully scan through the recruitment descriptions and guidelines.
- Accurately insert your personal details into the provided spaces.
- Ensure you clearly scan all your credentials and other required documents that are to be uploaded to the application portal.
- Then proofread over and over again, and proceed to submit your application.
Important Documents Needed
- Birth certificate or affidavit declaration of age
- First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC)
- Senior Secondary School Certificates (SSCE)
- Certificate of Tertiary Institution
- NYSC discharge certificate or exemption certificate
- Local Government/State Certificate of Origin
- A fixed passport photograph.
Is KWASU Portal Open?
No, currently KWASU recruitment portal for 2023 has not yet opened, and as well, the application form has not yet been released, but the recruitment exercise will commence soon. You’re encouraged to keep visiting the recruitment portal or this page for more updates.
Kwara State University (KWASU) Recruitment Closing Date
The application deadline for KWASU Recruitment 2023 has not yet been disclosed because the recruitment process has not yet commenced. Once the announcement has been made officially, we’ll do well to update here.
You should be aware of the above crucial information concerning the Kwara State University recruitment exercise. We trust that you’ll be able to submit your application by following the guidelines in this article once recruitment starts.
If you have any issues while applying or if you have any questions in the interim, kindly let us know in the comment box below.
If you’d like to receive more information about job openings at Kwara State University (KWASU) or other recruitment positions in Nigeria, follow us at https://kindigrifles.com/.
- Smith Godwin has been a writer at Kindi Recruit for a long time. He has confidence in roles that require a high level of diligence, strong teamwork, and advanced problem-solving skills, along with dedication to achieving uncompromising quality of work under stringent deadlines in an organization.
- BlogSeptember 8, 2023UNIMAID SRMS Student Portal Login | How to Login (2023)
- BlogSeptember 8, 2023Flowextra Login Registration Form 2023 | How to Register
- RecruitmentSeptember 8, 2023TSB Recruitment Posting List 2023/2024 | (Download Complete List)
- BlogSeptember 7, 2023Bauchi State University School Fees 2023/2024 Academic Session First and Second Semesters