Cross River State Civil Service Recruitment 2024/2025 Application Form is out. The recruitment portal, www.crossriverstate.gov.ng, requirements, recruitment form, employment news, how to apply, employment portal, recruitment starting/closing dates, and other relevant information regarding the recruitment exercise are available in this article.
If you wish to apply for the ongoing Cross Rivers State Civil Service recruitment 2024 and you’re reading this post now, that’s great.
In this article, we’ve highlighted the step-by-step guidelines and instructions on how to successfully submit an application, general requirements, application portal, and recruitment process for the Cross Rivers State Civil Service Commission recruitment exercise 2024.
Even if you have applied for this job recruitment exercise before and were not successful or shortlisted, following the application steps here and also the success tips shared, success is definitely inevitable. Read on.
After reaching the end of this article, here are the things you should learn.
- You will ascertain if the Cross Rivers State Civil Service Commission is actually recruiting.
- You will know when the recruitment starts and, of course, the closing date.
- You will also know the Vacant positions and requirements.
- The actual Cross River State Recruitment portal is also available.
- Cross River State Civil Service Salary Structure
- Cross River State Civil Service Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates
- And practice steps on how you can apply for the recruitment exercise.
Is Cross River State Civil Service Commission Job Vacancies 2024 Out?
Yes, the Cross River State Civil Service Commission has opened its recruitment portal to receive applications from suitably qualified applicants who have what it takes to work under government rules and regulations. They are encouraged to visit the online career portal and access the available job vacancies, choose one of their choices, and then submit an application accordingly.
Is Cross River State Civil Service Commission Recruiting in 2024?
Yes, the Cross River State Civil Service Commission recruitment form is out. Interested applicants are to visit the CRSCSC recruitment portal via www.crossriverstate.gov.ng and apply for any job openings of their choice.
Below are the 18 Local Government Areas in Cross River State that are eligible to apply for these job openings.
- Akpabuyo ,
- Odukpani ,
- Akamkpa ,
- Biase ,
- Abi ,
- Ikom ,
- Yarkur ,
- Odubra ,
- Boki ,
- Ogoja ,
- Yala ,
- Obanliku ,
- Obudu ,
- Calabar South ,
- Etung ,
- Bekwara ,
- Bakassi ,
- Calabar Municipality
Cross River State Civil Service Recruitment Available Vacancies
Below are the vacant positions available in the Cross River State Civil Service 2023 application portal.
- Mechanical Engineer
- Civil Engineer
- Environmental Health Officer II – G.L 08
- Structural Engineer
- Electrical Engineer
- Statistical Officer – Grade Level 07
- Scientific Officer (Water) – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Statistician – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Fisheries Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Produce Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Technical Officer (Civil) – G.L 07
- Technical Officer (Mechanical) – Grade Level 07
- Technical Officer (Electrical) – Grade Level 07
- Architect – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Town Planning Officer
- Administrative officers
- Medical officers
- Technical positions.
Note that the job openings have diverse requirements. Interested applicants are asked to note the following criteria before submitting an application.
Cross River State Civil Service Recruitment Requirements 2024
To be fit for the recruitment exercise, prospective applicants need to meet the following requirements:
- Prospective applicants must be indigenes of Cross River State and also Nigerian citizens.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree from a government-recognized university is required from applicants.
- Interested applicants must have completed the mandatory one-year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program.
- The intended person should not be older than 35 years old.
- Candidates must possess a legal or valid means of identification like a NIN, driver’s license, etc.
- Applicants must possess or have excellent communication skills.
- Good computer skills and at least two (2) years of working experience in some computer applications.
- Concerned applicants must be physically and mentally fit.
- Candidates must have a clean criminal record.
Cross River State Civil Service Recruitment Portal 2024: www.crossriverstate.gov.ng
www.crossriverstate.gov.ng is the recruitment portal for the Cross Rivers State Civil Service. Applicants are to visit this portal to access, fill out, and submit the application form.
Note that failure to complete your application and submit it on or before the stipulated deadline via this portal makes it invalid. That being said, take the steps below to apply.
How to Apply For Cross River State Civil Service Recruitment 2024
- First, you have to visit the recruitment portal at www.crossriverstate.gov.ng.
- Scroll down the page a little to access the job vacancies and application form.
- Enter your Full Name, town or village, L.G.A., State of Origin, BVN, Phone number, and email address
- Highlight the position you want to apply for.
- Input your Highest Qualification regarding the position you are applying for.
- Provide proper details about your references.
- Supply accurate data about yourself.
- Check back your application form information again in case of any mistakes.
- Submit your well-edited application form.
Below are the documents you’re required to scan and upload on the application form before submission.
- Typed and Signed Application
- NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate
- Professional Certificates
- First School Leaving Certificate
- WASC/SSCE or NECO
- Birth Certificate/Sworn Age Declaration
- LGA Identification
- Ensure you print out your acknowledgment slip, which contains your assigned application number (ID).
Cross River State Civil Service Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates
Interested candidates should note that after the completion of the recruitment exercise, human resources will compile all the successfully submitted applicants and release the names of those who follow and meet the advertisement requirements as Shortlisted candidates.
Prior to this, applicants are to note that the application form for this recruitment exercise is free and accessible to any interested person, don’t pay or give money to anyone who claims to be either a recruitment agency or group regarding the Cross River State Civil Service recruitment exercise
Cross River State Civil Service Salary Structure
Below is the estimated breakdown of the Cross River State Civil Service salary structure.
- Executive Assistant salaries is NGN 600,000 yearly
- Project Manager salaries is NGN 5,700,000 yearly
- Civil Servant salaries is NGN 504,000/ yearly
- Registered Nurse salaries is NGN 1,020,000 yearly
- Grade Level 8 staff received between N164,434 and N244,644 NGN per month, for a total estimation between N1,973,208 and N2,935,928 in a year.
- While Grade Level 9 staff their salaries range from N193,819 to N289,324 monthly and a total between N2,435,828 and N3,459,888 yearly,
Cross River State Civil Service Recruitment Closing Date
The closing date for Cross River State Civil Service Recruitment 2023 has not yet been announced. This is because the 2023 recruitment exercise has not officially commenced. Interested applicants are well encouraged to exercise patience or visit the recruitment portal or this webpage for the latest updates.
Moreover, according to the reliable source, the information reaching us is that the recruitment exercise will soon start.
If you have any questions regarding the starting and closing dates as far as Cross River State Civil Service Recruitment is concerned, kindly drop them in our comment section below.
- Smith Godwin has been a writer at Kindi Recruit for a long time. He has confidence in roles that require a high level of diligence, strong teamwork, and advanced problem-solving skills, along with dedication to achieving uncompromising quality of work under stringent deadlines in an organization.
- BlogFebruary 28, 2024Top 10 Highest Paying Tech Jobs in Nigeria 2024 Update
- Ask KindiFebruary 28, 20245 Best Careers in Nigeria for You ( 2024 Update)
- RecruitmentFebruary 27, 2024Ongoing Recruitment in Nigeria 2024/2025 | Recruitment News in Nigeria Today
- RecruitmentFebruary 27, 2024NAF Registration Portal Login 2024 – www.nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng