NIOMR Recruitment: See NIOMR recruitment, updates, application form, requirements, portal, how to apply, success tips, closing date, and all the vital information you need to know about NIOMR recruitment in this article.
Are you a fresh graduate who is seeking an opportunity to be employed? Are you a marine researcher who wants to work with a top-notch research institute in Nigeria? Here’s a piece of good news for you the Nigerian Institute of Oceanography and Marine Research(NIOMR) will be commencing its recruitment for 2023.
The reason why we had to put up this article for you is to help you get prepared for the NIOMR recruitment which is currently ongoing. How would you feel if you get to work with a significant research institute in Nigeria, excited right? Then it is time for you to get up, dust yourself, put all the required documents ready, and get yourself fully prepared for this opportunity as you apply for the NIOMR recruitment 2023
Do you want also to know if the Nigerian Institute of Oceanography and Marine Research has started its recruitment for 2023? then, this article contains all the essential details you need to know about the NIOMR recruitment, application form, requirements, how to apply, success tips, closing date, and secrets to making your application to be accepted. So keep reading this article to the end and make sure that follow each guideline and instructions carefully to successfully apply for the NIOMR recruitment 2023. Let’s get started.
Is the NIOMR 2023 Recruitment Ongoing?
Yes the Nigerian Institute of Oceanography and Marine Research NIOMR recruitment for 2023 is currently ongoing, interested persons should visit the recruitment portal to begin their application.
- NIOMR is an abbreviation for Nigerian Institute of Oceanography and Marine Research which was founded in 1975 by the research institute establishment act of 1975 with its headquarters in Victoria Island Lagos, and other substations in Buguma and Aluu, Rivers State, Sapele, Delta State, and Badore in Lagos. Their departments for research are fisheries resources, fish technology, product development, biological and chemical oceanography, physical oceanography, biotechnology, geophysics and marine geology, aquaculture, meteorology, administration, finance, account, information, planning, technical services, documentation and consultancy services, African Regional Aquaculture Centre, Marine safety and extension services.
- NIOMR recruitment is simple and stress-free. All you need to do is to scan the required documents before visiting the recruitment portal to fill out the application form. NIOMR recruitment successful applicants will be contacted through the mail to move to the next stage of the recruitment process.
- Candidates should note that applying for the Nigerian Institute of Oceanography and Marine Research NIOMR recruitment jobs is a great opportunity and a stepping stone to working in a high-paying research institute in Nigeria.
- Candidates for the NIOMR recruitment get an exciting opportunity to learn more about research while earning a living.
NIOMR Recruitment Update 2023
We are excited to announce that the Nigerian Institute of Oceanography and Marine Research is inviting qualified and interested persons to join their Organization as staff by applying for the 2023 NIOMR jobs.
Job opportunities at the Nigerian Institute of Oceanography and Marine Research are open to Graduates and Non- degree applicants. All you need is your valid email address that is still working, phone number, and the necessary credentials required for the NIOMR recruitment.
Therefore to prove that you are eligible to apply, you must meet the following requirements.
NIOMR Recruitment Requirements
Please take note of the following requirement to apply for NIOMR jobs.
- As an applicant, you must come from any of the following states in Nigeria
- Akwa Ibom
- Cross River
- FCT Abuja
- Applicants must be medically and mentally fit to work with the Nigerian Institute of Oceanography and Marine Research
- Interested applicants must be willing to adapt to a new environment
- Possession of a minimum of five Credits pass in at least but not more than two(2) sittings in NECO, GCE, WAEC, and NABTEB
- You must not be over 35 years to apply for the NIOMR recruitment jobs
- Applicants must possess excellent research and analytical skills
- Computer literacy is highly required
- You must have a valid proof of identification like NIN, Voter’s Card, International Passport, and or Driver’s license
- Candidates must possess OND, HND, Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
- You must be willing to relocate to any duty station you are given.
Application Form for NIOMR Recruitment
The application form for the National Institute of Oceanography and Marine Research job is on the recruitment portal www.niomr.gov.ng, applicants should visit the portal to fill out the form.
NIOMR Recruitment Portal 2023
The official recruitment portal for NIOMR jobs is www.niomr.gov.ng,candidates are to log in to this portal to access the application form.
How To Apply for the NIOMR Recruitment
Follow the guidelines below to apply for the Nigerian Institute of Oceanography and Marine Research.
- Launch the recruitment portal at www.niomr.gov.ng on your browser,
- Select your most preferred job vacancy
- Create an account and sign in with your valid email address
- Fill out the application form
- Fill in the appropriate information
- Review your application before submitting
- Make corrections
- And click on the submit menu to submit your application
- Qualified applicants will be contacted through their emails to move on to the next stage of the application. You are advised to keep checking your mail regularly because you wouldn’t want to miss out if you don’t.
As an applicant for the NIOMR jobs, you need some success tips to make your application stand out and that’s just what we have provided for you here under this topic. Read carefully and make sure that you apply all the secrets you are being told to be the most sought-after applicants for the NIOMR recruitment 2023.
- The number one secret is to make sure that all the required documents are scanned and uploaded to your device(phone, laptop, etc) before starting the application
- The Nigerian Institute of Oceanography and Marine Research, NIOMRA will never ask you to make any payment to access the application form, therefore beware of fraudsters or agencies who make ask you to pay to fill out the application form
- The Noimr recruitment exercise is open to both Graduates and Non-degree holding interested applicant
- You must make sure that you only fill out correct answers in the application form
- Do not apply for more than one job position because if you do, your application will not be accepted and you’ll lose out completely on the recruitment
- Please make sure that your records are accurate and true because any false record found on your documents or any other important information will disqualify you completely and you might stand a chance of being jailed for falsifying records
- Having a passion for research is one of the secrets to making your application the best among other applicants
- NIOMR is an equal employer meaning that as long as you have the requirements to apply, you can apply.
Closing Date for NIOMR Recruitment 2023
The closing date for the Nigerian Institute of Oceanography and Marine Research jobs application is July 31st, 2023. Therefore, all applications should be submitted before the deadline to be qualified for further steps following the NIOMR recruitment processes.
Do you want to be the first to get the latest news about the Nigerian Institute of Oceanography and Marine Research? I’m sure you don’t want to miss out on important updates as well. If so, keep visiting our portal on www.kindigrifles.com to be carried along
Once again we wish you success in your NIOMR job application. If you have any questions you might want to ask, please go ahead and do so in the comment box below and we will give you a response.
"Reading makes a man but writing an exact man".
My aim is to drive social impact in my community and to promote the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals through effective communication, journalism, entrepreneurship, social caregiving, technology and innovations.